What's Your Favorite Flavor?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of all the flavors out there for powders and such, what is your favorite of them all? For me I would have to say lime or berry is my fav.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
fruit punch for most powders, Chocolate for most proteins.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never tried watermelon, might have to do it one day since alot of people seem to like it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Love orange for most, but protein its all about ATW's Cinnabun or Vanilla

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Orange/fruit punch on the powders, but the other day I tried the Vassive-CE stuff from ON. It was blueberry, and it was freakin AWESOME!

Extreme Chocolate on the protein powder, or just plain old chocolate. I keep some vanilla laying around for mixing bananas in though.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
warrior melon (watermelon) in Ragnarok (stim free)
best ive ever had

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my favorite flavors of any supps ive ever had have been watermelon(both xtend and warrior melon rag) both were too good to actually be supps lol

if it was a protein supp tho my favorite have been DS Sustain(i miss this one...), SAN infusion vanilla caramel, and UP2.0 chocolate peanut butter

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
depends what the flavor is for.....i like chocolate protein shakes but i like citrus(y) flavors for NO supps, xtend, etc......sorry if that doesnt help

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I just recently got some ON Whey that was Gingerbread Cookie flavored - it is QUITE tasty!!

I'm mostly just a choc/van guy when it comes to powders though. I mean, really no matter what the flavor, some of these supps taste straight up nasty!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like chocolate for protein but TP orange creamsicle is awesome. For other things like preworkout I, like many others, prefer a fruit punch or citrus flavor

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what the worst is. Cherry.....anything cherry is horrible.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
chocolate for protein

definitely watermelon for others

I heard some vanilla compounds can be rough

lemon also seems to be a hit or miss

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to know where scivation gets their flavors for bcaa because they are incredible!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. And its not just BCAA's! Have you had vasocharge?!
yeaa they do have great flavoring...i just dont like lemon flavors too much but i still thought vasocharge tasted real good

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I liked vasocharge the product but the lemon taste was absolutely horrid It also makes your breath smell like death,no joke, so grab a mint if your around the ladies. I would love to find a citrus flavor protein skake that tastes good but im way picky it seems

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I liked vasocharge the product but the lemon taste was absolutely horrid It also makes your breath smell like death,no joke, so grab a mint if your around the ladies. I would love to find a citrus flavor protein skake that tastes good but im way picky it seems

True about the breath thing but thats with most sweet citrus stuff. But as far as bad taste.. have you tried white flood? that makes anything taste good

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon for xtend, their lemon is not bad too.
Chocolate for all protein.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
i second the cookies n' creme. I REALLLLY wanna try optimum whey apple cider protein flavor though.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want someone to come out with a Lemon Head flavor and a Shockers candy flavor! mmmmm