How well did Reset-AD work for you ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
After several people asked me about Reset AD and if I use it, I decided to buy a bottle and have been using it for several days now. For people who know me, my caffeine intake is around 600mg-800mg/ED. I taper down, get off, pyramid, whatever, to adjust my tolerance. I decided to try Reset AD since the price was relatively cheap. Also, I've never seen such a product like this even made or remotely close to it.

I don't know exactly if I am 're-sensatized' to stimulants because of Reset AD, but I noticed that it is working like an nootropic. I seem to be having more clarity and focus even with my current caffeine intake @ 3 caps a day. The stims I take tend to create a hazy quality instead of an nootropic feeling. So far the results have been extremely positive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it took me a second bottle to get desired effects, but when it kicked in i really liked it. try taking it close to bed time, it helped my sleep considerably.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Best thing to try is going without stimulants for a little while, the effects were even more pronounced for me then.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great to hear reaper, keep us updated. I get the same clarity focused feeling too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reset is a staple for my wife and I. We loves us some stimulants, but after years of use the spark was just gone.

Reset AD has SAVED OUR MARRIAGE to stims and brought the excitement back.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Reset is a staple for my wife and I. We loves us some stimulants, but after years of use the spark was just gone.

Reset AD has SAVED OUR MARRIAGE to stims and brought the excitement back.
Reset AD has been a great product so far. I agree.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just took another 300mg of caffeine just for the morning and I gotta say it is really starting to be a bit much which didn't use to before.

I honestly have to say I am really, really, really, impressed. (No exaggeration).

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've got nothing but good things to say about it. Super cost effective, and it actually does what it says it will do. How often does that happen? It's chaeper than many stimulants, so you can actually save money by taking it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I love the stuff...been cycling on and off....only require one daily....even a cup of tea delivers a wallop now.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the support guys...

I havent taken stimulants in over a month, but i continue to take Reset because it helps me be productive in the afternoons when i get tired, and keeps me much more focused and on point.
I havent needed the snooze button on my alarm nearly as much either.. nothing like getting out of bed refreshed in the mornings!

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
dosing

What do you think about taking one before bed time? Has it been shown to improve sleep - or do you think taking one at 5:30 am with the morning protein shake and one at 5:30pm before dinner would be best.

I am hoping that this product will decrease my caffeine dependency - i too get foggy with caffeine, but without it I feel sick. I am starting the Reset AD tomorrow and switching to green tea a few times a day rather than the 10 cups of coffee.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The first time I used it I was smiling all day. I was to a point where my eyes were itchy I took so uch stims. I am now stim free and love it! I get 2hrs less sleep, as I just don't need it. Stims were tyring me down, now with reset, I've found a new me. No joke here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you think about taking one before bed time? Has it been shown to improve sleep - or do you think taking one at 5:30 am with the morning protein shake and one at 5:30pm before dinner would be best.

I am hoping that this product will decrease my caffeine dependency - i too get foggy with caffeine, but without it I feel sick. I am starting the Reset AD tomorrow and switching to green tea a few times a day rather than the 10 cups of coffee.
try it, it worked for me. had a really good effect on sleep taking it 30-45 minutes before bed. supps have different effect on people, but this really worked in my case.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, pre bed I haven't tried.

Has me intrigued...I think I will give it a shot tonight.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Very effective, it does seem to cause me to sweat constantly though... Even though I work in an air-conditioned office and have not consumed stims (4 times while working out) this month.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Worked so well for me that I have another 2 bottles that just arrived for use later this month. Great bang for the buck.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think that the last time I was this excited about a product working was back when I first tried BSN's Endorush.

95% of all supplements I try have little/no results.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I think that the last time I was this excited about a product working was back when I first tried BSN's Endorush.

95% of all supplements I try have little/no results.
nice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the best product ever made. I've said it before, its the only negative cost product in the bodybuilding/fitness world. The amount you save in stims when taking reset ad is greater than the cost of reset ad.

I use it prebed regularly, it helps.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i find reset ad to be very relaxing. almost too much actually.

is anyone else getting slightly lethargy from using reset-ad ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I should probably only take it on a 'need to' basis. I felt fine after 3 days of using it @ 3 caps. It must work very well for me. I'll just use it again when I feel stim'd out.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
mellow feeling

I just started taking it a few days ago. I am a huge caffeine addict. After three days I am down to a half cup of coffee in the morning and a cup of green tea in the afternoon.

But, ya... I take it and get a little mellow buz feeling. Like mildly stoned. I don't know if its just the lack of stims in the system or what.

Good thing I am taking Leviathan along with it!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking it a few days ago. I am a huge caffeine addict. After three days I am down to a half cup of coffee in the morning and a cup of green tea in the afternoon.

But, ya... I take it and get a little mellow buz feeling. Like mildly stoned. I don't know if its just the lack of stims in the system or what.

Good thing I am taking Leviathan along with it!
I noticed I need less sims too, but now that I don't take any I feel weird and disconnected. I think (for me anyway) that my caffeine intake needs to be relatively high. As I'm sitting here right now at work, I'm very lethargic and can't get myself to do anything.

Good thing the boss is out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i find reset ad to be very relaxing. almost too much actually.

is anyone else getting slightly lethargy from using reset-ad ?
Are you using it WITH stims or by itself?

Perhaps you are one of those people that will have the perfect equilibrium by combining strategically with a stim, or combo of.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
I noticed I need less sims too, but now that I don't take any I feel weird and disconnected. I think (for me anyway) that my caffeine intake needs to be relatively high. As I'm sitting here right now at work, I'm very lethargic and can't get myself to do anything.

Good thing the boss is out.
Wow. My boss is out this week too. Disconnected is a good word to descibe it.

I really want to get off the caffeine. It is not good for the heart, especially when you run the ocasional cycle, fat burner or test boosters... all contributing to increased heart rate and BP.

When I try to quit the stims I am climbing the walls, headache, short tempered, feel like sh1t. So, is this light headed feeling normal? Beats the sides of quiting w/o AD.

In addition, the body has to go through some pretty harsh change. Withdrawl is hard physically. I am going to give it a month and see what happens. I like to be a clean slate when I try new products and I think that high stim dependancy can really have a negative effect on some of the better fitness sups that are out there.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Reset AD with very minimal stims. I think that Reset AD should only be used with stims. Yesterday I used Reset AD without any stims at all and it is making me sluggish. This morning, I HAD to get some type of caffeine in me to even get myself to do anything.

I'm thinking about only taking 1 cap/day before I go to bed and that's it, plus ZMA. That would probably be ideal for a good night's sleep.

If I get off caffeine I get typically really bad headache and have a very short temper. I usually pyramid caffeine which helps quite a bit.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
depends on what work means

I went from 10 cups of joe a day to less than 2 in three days. like i mentioned earalier, i have this buzzed feeling, but no caffeine withdrawl at all really. when i do have a cup i can really feel it...

i don't think thats a permanent fix in three days, but, it shows its working.

I felt that buzzed feeling after my first pill.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went from 10 cups of joe a day to less than 2 in three days. like i mentioned earalier, i have this buzzed feeling, but no caffeine withdrawl at all really. when i do have a cup i can really feel it...

i don't think thats a permanent fix in three days, but, it shows its working.

I felt that buzzed feeling after my first pill.
Coolio. On this low carb diet I would feel caffeine and such like a slug to the chest for the first 4 weeks or so. But now I am a stim junkie and need to come down.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah i thought i was imagining things, but i also felt a sluggish euphoria after the first capsule.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Dosing twice a day I usually notice it 3 or 4 days in.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Reset AD with very minimal stims. I think that Reset AD should only be used with stims. Yesterday I used Reset AD without any stims at all and it is making me sluggish. This morning, I HAD to get some type of caffeine in me to even get myself to do anything.

I'm thinking about only taking 1 cap/day before I go to bed and that's it, plus ZMA. That would probably be ideal for a good night's sleep.

If I get off caffeine I get typically really bad headache and have a very short temper. I usually pyramid caffeine which helps quite a bit.
I take it daily without stims and it stimulates me mentally. much better mental performance and clarity throughout the day.

you prob still haev a caffeine addiction built up... which reset cannot take the place of in just a few days. if you have a tolerance built up to stims to the point where you NEED Them to get by,,, then even with Reset its still hard to go cold-turkey.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
how bad is your addiction

i guess it depends pretty heavily on how strung out on stims you really are. i'll take the sedative effect over the caffeine withdrawl any day.

i am taking one when I get up, one mid day and one before bed. it really is helping me sleep.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So how should Reset AD be used in conjunction with stims ? Only 2 caps/ED ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If I don't have some type of caffeine during the day, I usually can't do shlt. When I say 'some type of caffeine', that usually entails 500mg minimum if not more.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
So how should Reset AD be used in conjunction with stims ? Only 2 caps/ED ?
start with your current caffeine / stimulant usage per day

add in 2 RAD's (3 ed if you consume > 1g/day of caffeine or stimulant equivalent)

every 3-4 days lower your caffeine consumption as much as comfortable.

RAD will help to avoid a lot of the withdrawal symptoms, but it can only do so much in a short amount of time if you have severe adrenal fatigue / stimulant addiction.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reset AD = RAD...I love it.

The new nickname.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the no carb rockstar is nice. Thats what I used to drink, plus coffee. I agree with PAL, do reset at 2 a day and in a couple days try to drop 1 rockstar out for the day and drop another every 4-5 days. Swap in a diet dew or dr p if you want to get some caff in, its less than the rockstar. But don't try and dump all caffeine right away

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Reset AD = RAD...I love it.

The new nickname.
haha thats been my abbreviation in the office since we released it.. figured it was about time that it took popularity in the forums as well

get RAD with PAL.....
that sounds so '80s

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've been substituting Diet Mountain Dew in place of Rockstar. It is cheaper, plus the caffeine content is less, so it is easier to manage. I typically sip on Diet Mountain Dew throughout the day. It is an easy way to keep metabolism high, while intaking no calories. Plus I like the taste of DMD as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just slowly kick more of the md in, and then in a week or two when its all md and no rockstar start replacing the md with diet sprite instead.