cytogainer!

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Hello, Im 23 and have been working out every other day for over 8 months now. I started using cytosports cytogainer a couple months ago (one serving post-workout on workout days). i have noticed great growth since I started this product.

I was wondering what peoples advice is, should I also take it on nonworkout days?
Also, should I take a half serving before bed on workout and non-workout days. thank you.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hello, Im 23 and have been working out every other day for over 8 months now. I started using cytosports cytogainer a couple months ago (one serving post-workout on workout days). i have noticed great growth since I started this product.

I was wondering what peoples advice is, should I also take it on nonworkout days?
Also, should I take a half serving before bed on workout and non-workout days. thank you.
I would mainly take it post workout.

The reason is that the carbohydrate source of Cytogainer (like all weight gainers) is maltodextrin. It causes an insulin spike which is great for post workout, but bad for other times of the day, like before bed.

You could look into Evopro, it's Cytosport's cheaper protein alternative and a great option for off days and before bed.

Peace,
RR

NP HUlK

NP HUlK

Awards
it depends on what you are wanting out of the cyto? I had great results with this stuff when putting on weight. I only took half the scoops with water and this seemed to put less bad weight on. All in know is that it gives you crazy horrible farts!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Cytogainer is the only gainer IMO! I used Truemass by BSN awhile ago and that is a close second.
Any who....
I use CG for morning breakfast on the go sometimes or as my last meal if im cutting. PostWO it tends to upset my stomach if i drink it to soon so i wait 45 minutes or so.

I love this stuff. I used the chocaolate once and i like the vanilla more.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
i havent got any gas from it yet and im almost on my 3rd jug. its the best so far, i tried a couple products from gnc like amplify xl, but my friend refered me to a place called powersource, they had cytogainer and they recommended it so i have been getting it since!

NP HUlK

NP HUlK

Awards
i think the cookies and cream is the best by far

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If you're concerned with the maltodextrin in your weight gainer then go with your homemade gainer. I would rether do something like this:

2 scoops of protein
1 cup of oats
2 cups of water
1 banana
1 tablespoon of EVOO or peanut butter

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My mate swears by this product, he can't get enough of the stuff! He eats like a machine and guzzles Cytogainer down like there's no tomorrow. Has gone from 108 to 125 in just over 6 months. There's a fair bit of mud gained too but the results are still positive. He loves his waxy maize also.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Milk collegiate is a superior choice IMO

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
All in know is that it gives you crazy horrible farts!
Cant agree more there.... I actually take some digestive enzymes to help break down the protein (my no.1 suspect the the cyto) otherwise....

(Post Cyto Gainer Explosion - if not taken with digestive enzymes)

....other than that, it is my no.1 weight gainer without a doubt.