Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

DCP for NYG

but none for Hurley...

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Clearly they think brutally killing dogs is not that big of a deal. That makes them immoral/unethical pieces of trash. It's funny that they argue that we're looking for an arguement, what a joke. I guess in there mind no one should ever oppose anything they say, real open minded, ****in 5 year old mentality. The AM07 dude even admits that he would be way more pissed if someone killed his dog, but he doesn't care about someone elses dog, what a selfish loser. And hell yeah people that do that in other countries are inhumane and stupid, hell yeah, are you serious. I could say a lot more, but they don't even address the points we make. So in conclusion, Ziquor is a decent guy, AM07 is an unethical moron, and boxmeman seems to just be plain stupid(doesn't even know what side he stands on, won't choose a side so he can't be faulted either way, haha, what a joke).
    Ziquor, I never said I idolize Vick. I don't even care for the Falcons. In fact, I just recently became interested in the NFL. The only thing I said was that I would always support Michael Vick due to what he's done for Virginia Tech's football program. Did I ever say anything about supporting him on the Falcons, or actually liking the guy? I know he's an arrogant guy who is way overpaid and isn't the greatest of football players, but he was found guilty in a court of law and will pay his dues to society. Only time will tell if he ever plays another day in the NFL. I think he will due to him being so young and I'm sure some team out there will want to pick him up, irregardless of his past.

Alexander, obviously you didn't read my posts above where I said I think dog fighting is very cruel, and I think in today's society in the U.S., anyone who partakes in animal cruelty is a big *****.

Did I say I don't care for someone else's dog? NO. I said that if he killed my dog, I'd be extremely pissed. I can bet you $100 you don't really give a **** about the dogs Vick killed. Sure, it probably pissed you off when you heard about it, as it did myself (in fact, I was fuming with anger when I heard HOW he killed them), but you never thought about it after that.

Why don't you address the PETA *******s who compared Vick to a serial killer? They seem a bit whacko.

I think the hundreds of thousands of HUMANS dying across the world due to war, famine, starvation, and natural disasters is a much more important issue to address than some dead dogs killed by a celebrity.

But hey, celebrities sell like pancakes in the American news media, which is why they are ALWAYS top headlines in the news, especially when there is something negative surrounding their lives. Take Ms. Spears for example.
  3. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Ziquor, I never said I idolize Vick. I don't even care for the Falcons. In fact, I just recently became interested in the NFL. The only thing I said was that I would always support Michael Vick due to what he's done for Virginia Tech's football program. Did I ever say anything about supporting him on the Falcons, or actually liking the guy? I know he's an arrogant guy who is way overpaid and isn't the greatest of football players, but he was found guilty in a court of law and will pay his dues to society. Only time will tell if he ever plays another day in the NFL. I think he will due to him being so young and I'm sure some team out there will want to pick him up, irregardless of his past.

Alexander, obviously you didn't read my posts above where I said I think dog fighting is very cruel, and I think in today's society in the U.S., anyone who partakes in animal cruelty is a big *****.

Did I say I don't care for someone else's dog? NO. I said that if he killed my dog, I'd be extremely pissed. I can bet you $100 you don't really give a **** about the dogs Vick killed. Sure, it probably pissed you off when you heard about it, as it did myself (in fact, I was fuming with anger when I heard HOW he killed them), but you never thought about it after that.

Why don't you address the PETA *******s who compared Vick to a serial killer? They seem a bit whacko.

I think the hundreds of thousands of HUMANS dying across the world due to war, famine, starvation, and natural disasters is a much more important issue to address than some dead dogs killed by a celebrity.

But hey, celebrities sell like pancakes in the American news media, which is why they are ALWAYS top headlines in the news, especially when there is something negative surrounding their lives. Take Ms. Spears for example.
    AM07, I have read all of your posts. You stated that you would be much more upset if he killed your dog, but since it was his own it wasn't as big a deal. IMO, that is very selfish. I understand that you think it's wrong that he killed dogs, but why is it any worse if he had killed your dogs, thats selfish, bro.

I definitely care about those dogs that he killed, you would lose 100$ if their were any way for me to prove how much I care. These dog fights are brutal, they consist of one dog mauling another dog until that dog is to tired to fight back, at that time the dominant dog is basically eating the weaker dog alive, face first usually. It's so brutal and disgusting and makes me very angry. I thought about those dogs everyday for the first month or so, and I still think about it all the time. Of course I didn't have any attachment to those dogs, I didn't know them, but I know they didn't deserve that bullsh*t, just like my pets don't.

The comparison to a serial killer is extreme, but guess how all serial killers start out? They kill animals and then move on to humans. Not saying Vick would've done that, but if he is capable of slaying dogs, then he's capable of doing almost anything IMO. It takes a real sicko to do that. I don't think it should ever be forgotten what he did, it is a big deal. I hope PETA makes Vick's life miserable for a long time, he deserves it.

Of course their are other issues going on in the world that need to be addressed. Does that mean we ignore this issue? Of course not.

I'm sure you're not a bad person, but I think you might need to re-evaluate what kind of person Vick is. I'm done here, sorry if I came off rough, but it makes me sick what Vick did.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Go Giants man, that was a great game. I'm guilty of counting Eli out, but I'm glad you came through.

Bill got fined for that b**ch move of his at the end of the game? I didn't hear about that, but I hope it's true.

No DCP for Bill
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

bill got fined?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    DCP for NYG

but none for Hurley...
    I'll veto that proposal of DCP going to the NYG.......It goes to my PATS!!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'll veto that proposal of DCP going to the NYG.......It goes to Hurley!!!
    There T, I fixed your sentence for ya!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    There T, I fixed your sentence for ya!
    Lol

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ronnie wins!
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:06 AM
  2. doping to win
    By ballzasteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:03 AM
  3. Win $250 in FREE supps!!
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 10:06 AM
  4. Need your guys help to win a contest!
    By latinsteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 12:18 PM
  5. Who would win in a fight????
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 11:24 PM