Giants Win!!!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I know this is the supp section but THE GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!

To keep this in the supp section I will say DCP is the best!

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
I know this is the supp section but THE GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!

GIANTS BABY!!! YOU CAN DEF KEEP IT IN THE SUPPLEMENT SECTION CAUSE THAT GAME JUST GOT ME MORE AMPED THAN ANY OTHER PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT ....GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol:

Keeping it here because that was funny.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I tried this in another section but nobody saw the humor. And sorry NE fans but cheaters never win! Go DCP!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried this in another section but nobody saw the humor. And sorry NE fans but cheaters never win! Go DCP!
Bite your tongue bro......Do you honestly think the patriots are the only teams to do such a thing? Don't make me laugh. The patriots are still a dynasty in the salary cap/free agency era. That's a fact!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Lol I knew that'd fire somone up. Don't worry bro I know how you feel I'm not a fan of either team though to be honest I just wanted to see who all flamed me for that.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't somebody complaining about the Pats fans gloating, had we won? :think:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The actions of the coach make the team look terrible and dishonest.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Damn now look at what I started I should've kept my mouth shut. In all honesty even though I should stay outta this since I'm neutral as a fan here, I'm gonna have to agree MuscleGuy. I thought that last comment exactly as soon as Belichick walked off the field & didn't return while his defense still had to do one last formation. I'm not sure of any other coach that would've been so childish about it, granted it's a big loss but gimme a break.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn now look at what I started I should've kept my mouth shut. In all honesty even though I should stay outta this since I'm neutral as a fan here, I'm gonna have to agree MuscleGuy. I thought that last comment exactly as soon as Belichick walked off the field & didn't return while his defense still had to do one last formation. I'm not sure of any other coach that would've been so childish about it, granted it's a big loss but gimme a break.
They got what they deserved: they got fined. Even though the coach was the brains behind that whole incident, the team is a whole. The whole team must face the consequences. Unfortunately enough. I'm surprised the coach didn't get fired.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I gotta admit this wasn't the proudest night for Pittsburgh sports either. Did you see the Big Ben commercial? What the HELL was he thinking... :stick:

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
pats still had an amazing season. Giants just won the big game. If the patriots played to their potential they would have won.

DCP wins!!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Whomever said the Pats choked obviously wasn't watching the game. The Pats did NOT choke, they played a good game, BUT the Giants were just so dominant on the defense that Brady couldn't do much. How the **** is that choking?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whomever said the Pats choked obviously wasn't watching the game. The Pats did NOT choke, they played a good game, BUT the Giants were just so dominant on the defense that Brady couldn't do much. How the **** is that choking?
Agreed brother.....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
So umm, how's those Havoc shipments coming along...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
agreed. the giants played some great def.

GOOOO NEW YORK :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So umm, how's those Havoc shipments coming along...
The shipments will be staggered to say the least. They are approved for quality first and then shipped. Once the amount that has been purchased has been sold, RPN will not produce Havoc anymore. So keep checking back at the planet shortly. :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I don't remember seeing a defensive line playing that effectively in a long time. The MVP should have been split amongst those guys.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I don't remember seeing a defensive line playing that effectively in a long time. The MVP should have been split amongst those guys.
dude, your avatar is hilarious :lol:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Trauma before you trample me in any threads for starting Pats gossip know this... I have 3 fresh bottles of unopened Havoc & aim to get more. I'm a real sucker for anything that's hard to find. Not to mention Havoc's been the shi! this past year.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
The shipments will be staggered to say the least. They are approved for quality first and then shipped. Once the amount that has been purchased has been sold, RPN will not produce Havoc anymore. So keep checking back at the planet shortly. :)
i got a bottle!!! i regret not buying more though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma before you trample me in any threads for starting Pats gossip know this... I have 3 fresh bottles of unopened Havoc & aim to get more. I'm a real sucker for anything that's hard to find. Not to mention Havoc's been the shi! this past year.
I rep for RPN.....I have plenty brotha :) Havoc is a great product. Get it while you can because once what we've purchased is gone, that's the end of the road with it.....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I rep for RPN.....I have plenty brotha :) Havoc is a great product. Get it while you can because once what we've purchased is gone, that's the end of the road with it.....
Damn that sucks hearin that from a rep. I heard something like that somewhere else but wasn't believing it. Thanks for the heads up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that sucks hearin that from a rep. I heard something like that somewhere else but wasn't believing it. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem....so stock up! :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey but good ol EPI will still be on the market....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey but good ol EPI will still be on the market....
If it does, that remains to be seen. Havoc, the original epithio product that was released will eventually cease from existance...., so buy it up fellas!!

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
yeah the pats really got punished hard they lost their 30th overall pick taken away. It's the end of a dynasty:rolleyes: That for cheating and Pacman jones, and Ricky Williams can't play cause they like to party....the world we live in! PS don't the pats have niners first round pick or something anyways? Do AM members get first dibs on the HAVOC?

Last edited:
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
If it does, that remains to be seen. Havoc, the original epithio product that was released will eventually cease from existance...., so buy it up fellas!!
To be honest I havent even tried epi I have a contest in May,maybe i could run it in April any suggestions, ideas? By the way im on superdrol/halo cycle at the moment that ends in 8 days..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah the pats really got punished hard they lost their 30th overall pick taken away. It's the end of a dynasty:rolleyes: That for cheating and Pacman jones, and Ricky Williams can't play cause they like to party....the world we live in! PS don't the pats have niners first round pick or something anyways? Do AM members get first dibs on the HAVOC?
Giant fans get last dibs.............;)

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I havent even tried epi I have a contest in May,maybe i could run it in April any suggestions, ideas? By the way im on superdrol/halo cycle at the moment that ends in 8 days..
search Neoborns epistane FAQ and A baby!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is RPN going to stop producing Havoc?
I'll say nothing more than it will not be produced anymore once what's purchased has been sold. Sorry man

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm an Atlanta fan. Oh and for all you dog lovers out there VICK will return!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm an Atlanta fan. Oh and for all you dog lovers out there VICK will return!!
In my opinion the man is beyond a low life for what he did. I'm a dog/animal lover and it disgusts me beyond belief.......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got this one T1....because it is too hard to make money on.....aka political B.S.
This is straight from the man and woman that are the company:

Let me clarify this once and for all, since it appears to be a question that is common.

We reserved and made payment on a mid-sized quantity of material. This material is extremely labor intensive to make, and takes a lot of time per batch. Our instructions to them were to ship out material as soon as assay returns verifying quality, even if it were 1-2 kilos at a time. This is the reason it is constantly going in and out of stock.

Once this material runs out, Havoc will not be manufactured by us anymore.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion the man is beyond a low life for what he did. I'm a dog/animal lover and it disgusts me beyond belief.......
agreed... what he did was bad, but life goes on. Have you seen how prevalent dog fighting is especially in other countries(I'm not justifying that what he did was right,but instead making a point)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed... what he did was bad, but life goes on. Have you seen how prevalent dog fighting is especially in other countries(I'm not justifying that what he did was right,but instead making a point)
I do know, and i actually know some people that do it unfortunately.......It's wrong in my mind completely! It's truly sad that some people consider that entertainment imho.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I do know, and i actually know some people that do it unfortunately.......It's wrong in my mind completely! It's truly sad that some people consider that entertainment imho.
WOW you actually know people who do this!! I'm sitting here LMFAO!!! How is it that you associate with people of this nature unless they are mere associates whom you may work with otherwise I'm speechless...

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I will always support Michael Vick, he put VT on the map and really helped their football program!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW you actually know people who do this!! I'm sitting here LMFAO!!! How is it that you associate with people of this nature unless they are mere associates whom you may work with otherwise I'm speechless...
I don't nor ever have associated in ANY way with these people! I know of some through friends that have and been busted in the process over the years.....and rightfully so! There never was or will be any direct association with people like that on my end EVER!........

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I will always support Michael Vick, he put VT on the map and really helped their football program!
Would you support Ted Bundy if he'd been your alma maters star athlete? Yeah, thats extreme, I know. Says a lot about you, that you'd support scum like that.