Giants Win!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Giants Win!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

I'm an Atlanta fan. Oh and for all you dog lovers out there VICK will return!!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I'm an Atlanta fan. Oh and for all you dog lovers out there VICK will return!!
    In my opinion the man is beyond a low life for what he did. I'm a dog/animal lover and it disgusts me beyond belief.......

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    I got this one T1....because it is too hard to make money on.....aka political B.S.
    This is straight from the man and woman that are the company:

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let me clarify this once and for all, since it appears to be a question that is common.

We reserved and made payment on a mid-sized quantity of material. This material is extremely labor intensive to make, and takes a lot of time per batch. Our instructions to them were to ship out material as soon as assay returns verifying quality, even if it were 1-2 kilos at a time. This is the reason it is constantly going in and out of stock.

Once this material runs out, Havoc will not be manufactured by us anymore.

Legendary

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    In my opinion the man is beyond a low life for what he did. I'm a dog/animal lover and it disgusts me beyond belief.......
    agreed... what he did was bad, but life goes on. Have you seen how prevalent dog fighting is especially in other countries(I'm not justifying that what he did was right,but instead making a point)
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

agreed... what he did was bad, but life goes on. Have you seen how prevalent dog fighting is especially in other countries(I'm not justifying that what he did was right,but instead making a point)
    I do know, and i actually know some people that do it unfortunately.......It's wrong in my mind completely! It's truly sad that some people consider that entertainment imho.

Legendary

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

I do know, and i actually know some people that do it unfortunately.......It's wrong in my mind completely! It's truly sad that some people consider that entertainment imho.
    WOW you actually know people who do this!! I'm sitting here LMFAO!!! How is it that you associate with people of this nature unless they are mere associates whom you may work with otherwise I'm speechless...
  7. Senior Member

I will always support Michael Vick, he put VT on the map and really helped their football program!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    I will always support Michael Vick, he put VT on the map and really helped their football program!
    Agreed! Bump to that!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

WOW you actually know people who do this!! I'm sitting here LMFAO!!! How is it that you associate with people of this nature unless they are mere associates whom you may work with otherwise I'm speechless...
    I don't nor ever have associated in ANY way with these people! I know of some through friends that have and been busted in the process over the years.....and rightfully so! There never was or will be any direct association with people like that on my end EVER!........

Legendary

10. Elite Member

Would you support Ted Bundy if he'd been your alma maters star athlete? Yeah, thats extreme, I know. Says a lot about you, that you'd support scum like that.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

I don't nor ever have associated in ANY way with these people! I know of some through friends that have and been busted in the process over the years.....and rightfully so! There never was or will be any direct association with people like that on my end EVER!........
    lol i figured so much, could def tell you aren't the kind of person to associate yourself with scum bags that do this bizarre crap.
  12. Banned

Huh?
    Brady seemed like he didn't know what to do with the ball half of the time. He'd look left and right, throw his hands in the air, and before you knew it, his ass got plowed to the turf. I like Brady. He's a great QB. The Pats are a great team. I was rooting for them to win, for Christ's sake! I just think Brady could've acted a little quicker than he did.

The Giants definitely did play amazing defense in tonight's game. Nobody can deny that. They were monsters out on the field and were all hungry for a little bit of Brady.
  13. Banned

Well, helping the state of VT's football program, isn't going to mean shyt to a judge in a court of law. He broke the law, not to mention a very inhumane law, and deserved what he got.
  14. Elite Member

lol i figured so much, could def tell you aren't the kind of person to associate yourself with scum bags that do this bizarre crap.
    lol. You just agreed to supporting Michael Vick, are you confused?
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    i got a bottle!!! i regret not buying more though.
    You just need to look really hard. If you want something bad enough.

Two words: search engines.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    lol. You just agreed to supporting Michael Vick, are you confused?
    I support Vick i his football endeavors and his talent for the game, but I don't support dog fighting. There are plenty of athletes, and celebrities who are very good at what they do, but opt to do things that are wrong it dosen't mean you have to stop liking them... or maybe you do??? Its your choice.
  17. Banned

I support Vick i his football endeavors and his talent for the game, but I don't support dog fighting. There are plenty of athletes, and celebrities who are very good at what they do, but opt to do things that are wrong it dosen't mean you have to stop liking them... or maybe you do??? Its your choice.
    I somewhat agree with you. If there is somebody famous that I idolize and have a lot of respect for, and they do something wrong, then I most likely won't end up hating them. I may just lose some respect for them. Vick was a very successful individual, but broke the law. He deserved to be punished for what he did. It was a very sick and twisted act. He's got plenty of money, so there's no need for him to get into dogfighting. That really ruined his image. I wish most celebrities would take situations like this for what they're worth. Celebrities will never learn. They have so much money, big teams of lawyers, are always in the spotlight, and feel that they're superior to the rest of us, therefore they're entitled to breaking the law and getting away with it. I don't think so.
  18. Elite Member

That's great. Anything is "your choice", but their are right and wrong choices. You either support him or you don't, you said you did. Of course he's a great athlete, but I certainly hope you don't judge an individual based on his athletic prowess.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

That's great. Anything is "your choice", but their are right and wrong choices. You either support him or you don't, you said you did. Of course he's a great athlete, but I certainly hope you don't judge an individual based on his athletic prowess.
    Nope, but I'm beginning to wonder if we are in court and I'm debating an attorney of which is in complete opposition and opposes everything that is said therefore opening more room for further debates. lol this is a forum and the topic of this thread is Giants WIN!! I think you are looking for the thread titled: To support an athlete for his moral standards or athletic ability? (both isn't an answer)!... Anyways, enough debating!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Man are you a mullet protege' or what alex? lol.....I kid, I kid man. Mullet is my boy!.....we argue many times, but are one in the same in the end lol

Legendary

21. Elite Member

Man are you a mullet protege' or what alex? lol.....I kid, I kid man. Mullet is my boy!.....we argue many times, but are one in the same in the end lol
    You mean Mullet's mentor! Mullet and I are quite opposite, but we both grill people for being ridiculous.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    You just need to look really hard. If you want something bad enough.

Two words: search engines.
    ill only buy it at NP.com unless i get desperate.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Man, I was lucky as crap last night. I went to my neighbors house for a SB party and NO ONE would bet me and I was giving the points. I would have lost my AZZ. Great Game. Giants played the better game, Their Defensive Line should have been the MVP's they had Brady running for his life the whole game.
  24. Senior Member

Would you support Ted Bundy if he'd been your alma maters star athlete? Yeah, thats extreme, I know. Says a lot about you, that you'd support scum like that.
    The comparison you gave is VERY EXTREME. Killing a dog vs. killing a human being, hmmm, which one is worse? Although I can think of many human beings on this Earth that would benefit society if they were dead.

Don't get me wrong, I think animal cruelty is very disgusting, and the people that commit such acts in the U.S. are huge pussies because they are pitting helpless animals against each other to fight, but Vick was found guilty and is serving his time. I hope he still has a job with the NFL when he gets out, and I hope he rebounds from this life experience and changes his ways. But to completely condemn a man for killing dogs?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

The roar at the bar last night, when the Giants won was amazing/hilarious/semi-disturbing, but hell, upsets are always fun! I went into that game not really caring who won, but once I saw the Giants turn it on, I was like, "Damn, this may be a fun game after all"
    I guess all I'm saying is - that was a good game for being at a crowded college bar. Lotsa' entertainment! Lotsa' beer!!

PS: Still outta DCP
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Also I bet you wouldn't support Vick much if it was your dog he had killed. Or your mom for that matter, you'd then have a whole different outlook. And leave Ted Bundy outta this, he's my hero...
  27. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    ill only buy it at NP.com unless i get desperate.
    I don't blame you. I'll shop only at NP, but I really need something and NP doesn't get it, then I [unfortunately] have no choice but to look elsewhere.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    PS: Still outta DCP
    Should be back in stock within a week. Your fix is almost upon you

Legendary

29. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Also I bet you wouldn't support Vick much if it was your dog he had killed. Or your mom for that matter, you'd then have a whole different outlook. And leave Ted Bundy outta this, he's my hero...
    Of course I'd have a different outlook on him if he killed my MOM, are you that retarded?? If he killed my dog, of course I'd be insanely pissed off, but whose dogs did he kill??? Oh, that's right, his own.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

im pretty sure this thread started with DCP so lets get back on track.

I LOVE DCP! and the giants
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Should be back in stock within a week. Your fix is almost upon you
    I've had the DCP DT's ever since that last pill wore off... I'm diein' man!! *scratches his neck* I need some "stuff"!!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Of course I'd have a different outlook on him if he killed my MOM, are you that retarded?? If he killed my dog, of course I'd be insanely pissed off, but whose dogs did he kill??? Oh, that's right, his own.
    Oh ok. So if I buy MY OWN animals and kill them, or let them kill one another my my own sick entertainment it'll be ok. I was wondering about that. I guess in the days of slavery it woulda been ok to kill people as well since they righfully belonged to their owners... Thanks for clarifying.
  33. Senior Member

You're just searching for an argument. Are you that mentally retarded that you would think I wouldn't be crazy pissed if he killed my friend or family member, or even my dog? I don't get why the **** you would even ask that, it seems to show your lack of common sense.

In the U.S., dogfighting is looked down upon, because in this country, it's regarded as inhumane. But go to other countries, and it's basically a sport. Does that make the inhabitants of other countries inhumane and stupid? Hell no, completely different cultures.

I find dog fighting just as disgusting as you do. But I'm not going to hate or crucify a man because he killed a few dogs. With the way the media and PETA bashed Vick, you would have thought he went on a murder spree.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Mike Vick never took DCP.
  35. Banned

Vick broke the law. He got caught and got what he deserved. He shouldn't be allowed to have dogs again. Other countries do it for sport, but we don't. It's illegal and inhumane here. It's part of some cultures overseas. It's done and over with. Sheesh. I'm sure he's a terrific athlete and did several good things, but dogfighting isn't one of them. We've all established that. Stop talking about murder, bashing one another's mother's, and so on and so forth. This isn't the 4th grade. No mom bashing.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

y'all need to get off of mama's cause I just got off yours.
  37. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I've had the DCP DT's ever since that last pill wore off... I'm diein' man!! *scratches his neck* I need some "stuff"!!!
    Why does the Tyrone Biggums skit (Dave Chappelle, for those of you who don't know) come to mind?

"Here's suttin' y'all don' know 'bout me... I smoke rocks!!!" *Scratches neck*
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

You're just searching for an argument. Are you that mentally retarded that you would think I wouldn't be crazy pissed if he killed my friend or family member, or even my dog? I don't get why the **** you would even ask that, it seems to show your lack of common sense.

In the U.S., dogfighting is looked down upon, because in this country, it's regarded as inhumane. But go to other countries, and it's basically a sport. Does that make the inhabitants of other countries inhumane and stupid? Hell no, completely different cultures.

I find dog fighting just as disgusting as you do. But I'm not going to hate or crucify a man because he killed a few dogs. With the way the media and PETA bashed Vick, you would have thought he went on a murder spree.
    I'm not looking to argue, nor am I retarded. But the mentally ill kids I work with sometimes would probably love you, that's the words of a true intellectual there. Dog fighting's legal in other countires? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but this is AMERICA, and it's illegal here. If you believe in the laws of other countries why not move? I doubt the US will miss ya. Besides since rapinng & beating women is not only legal, but you're expected to do it as a male in some countries does that mean it's ok here? No. Or since murder & torture were legal in in some parts of India does that mean it's ok to condone it and idolize & look up to the people who did it just because they can throw a football? But then again, Vick couldn't really throw a football. He never even came close to being in the same league as Brady or Manning, but he could run but then so could any running back, only better. At least justice prevailed and he'll never play pro ball again. Sorry if we disagree, I just don't understand what happened to real role models. Call me old-fashioned but I respect & look up to people like my parents, Martin Luther King, Abe Lincoln, and so on. Not some mediocre QB who's complete trash does illegal shi! just to get himself off & make himself feel empowered. Yet he received millions because of people who sadly look up to him because he played sports for a team they're a fan of. The funny thing is, even when Vick reached his peak in poularity the most he ever was to people, was the same exact thing his fighting dogs were to him, cheap tastless entertainment.

Just between his selection by the Falcons in the '01 Draft & early '07, here's a tribute to the great Michael Vick:

- In 2007, conflicting statements were made by his estranged parents about possible dogfighting activities in 2001. Michael Boddie, his father, who now lives in Atlanta, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that around 2001, Michael Vick was staging dogfights in the garage of the family's home in Newport News and kept fighting dogs in the family's backyard, including injured ones which the father nursed back to health. Boddie said his son had been urged to not engage in the activity, but continued. He stated "This is Mike's thing. And he knows it." Within days, Michael Vick's mother, Brenda Vick Boddie, who now lives in Suffolk, Virginia, responded. She told the Newport News Daily Press "There was no dogfighting [at our home]. There were no cages."

- In early 2004, two men were arrested in Virginia for distributing marijuana. The truck they were driving was registered to Michael Vick. The Falcons coach Dan Reeves recalled that he lectured Vick at that time on the importance of reputation, on choosing the right friends, on staying out of trouble for the good of his team. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution quoted Reeves as having told Vick: "You are an Atlanta Falcon...Whatever you do is going to be a reflection on all of us, not just you."

- On October 10, 2004, Vick and the other members of his party including employee Quanis Phillips were at Atlanta's Hartsfield International Airport on their way to board an AirTran afternoon flight to Newport News, Virginia. While they were passing through a security checkpoint with Vick, a security camera caught Phillips and Todd Harris picking up an expensive-appearing watch (either a Rolex or a fake) which belonged to Alvin Spencer, a security screener. After watching the theft on a video tape, Spencer filed a police report. However, he claimed that Billy "White Shoes" Johnson, known as the Falcons "fixer", interfered with the investigation.Although Vick representatives declined to make him available for an Atlanta police inquiry, six days later Spencer did get the watch back from them, according to the Washington Post.

- In March 2005 a woman named Sonya Elliott filed a civil lawsuit against Vick alleging she contracted genital herpes from Vick, in the autumn of 2002, and that he failed to inform her that he had the disease. Elliot further alleged that Vick had visited clinics under the alias "Ron Mexico" to get treatments and thus he knew of his condition. On April 24, 2006 Vick's attorney, Lawrence Woodward, revealed that the lawsuit had settled out of court with an undisclosed amount. Many fans bought custom jerseys from NFL.com with Vick's number 7 and the name "MEXICO" on the back, as a reference to his lawsuit. The NFL has since banned customizing jerseys with the name Mexico.

- November 26, 2006, After a Falcons loss to the New Orleans Saints in the Georgia Dome in apparent reaction to fans booing, Vick made an obscene gesture at fans, holding up two middle fingers. He was fined $10,000 by the NFL for his obscene gesture, and agreed to donate another $10,000 to charity.

- January 17, 2007, Vick surrendered a water bottle which had a hidden compartment to security personnel at Miami International Airport. "The compartment was hidden by the bottle's label so that it appeared to be a full bottle of water when held upright," police said. Test results indicated there were no illegal substances in the water bottle and Vick was cleared of any wrongdoing. Vick announced that the water bottle was a jewelry stash box, and that the substance in question had been jewelry.

I could go on but there's no point, peace.
  39. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I'm not looking to argue, nor am I retarded. But the mentally ill kids I work with sometimes would probably love you, that's the words of a true intellectual there. Dog fighting's legal in other countires? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but this is AMERICA, and it's illegal here. If you believe in the laws of other countries why not move? I doubt the US will miss ya. Besides since rapinng & beating women is not only legal, but you're expected to do it as a male in some countries does that mean it's ok here? No. Or since murder & torture were legal in in some parts of India does that mean it's ok to condone it and idolize & look up to the people who did it just because they can throw a football? But then again, Vick couldn't really throw a football. He never even came close to being in the same league as Brady or Manning, but he could run but then so could any running back, only better. At least justice prevailed and he'll never play pro ball again. Sorry if we disagree, I just don't understand what happened to real role models. Call me old-fashioned but I respect & look up to people like my parents, Martin Luther King, Abe Lincoln, and so on. Not some mediocre QB who's complete trash does illegal shi! just to get himself off & make himself feel empowered. Yet he received millions because of people who sadly look up to him because he played sports for a team they're a fan of. The funny thing is, even when Vick reached his peak in poularity the most he ever was to people, was the same exact thing his fighting dogs were to him, cheap tastless entertainment.

Just between his selection by the Falcons in the '01 Draft & early '07, here's a tribute to the great Michael Vick:

- In 2007, conflicting statements were made by his estranged parents about possible dogfighting activities in 2001. Michael Boddie, his father, who now lives in Atlanta, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that around 2001, Michael Vick was staging dogfights in the garage of the family's home in Newport News and kept fighting dogs in the family's backyard, including injured ones which the father nursed back to health. Boddie said his son had been urged to not engage in the activity, but continued. He stated "This is Mike's thing. And he knows it." Within days, Michael Vick's mother, Brenda Vick Boddie, who now lives in Suffolk, Virginia, responded. She told the Newport News Daily Press "There was no dogfighting [at our home]. There were no cages."

- In early 2004, two men were arrested in Virginia for distributing marijuana. The truck they were driving was registered to Michael Vick. The Falcons coach Dan Reeves recalled that he lectured Vick at that time on the importance of reputation, on choosing the right friends, on staying out of trouble for the good of his team. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution quoted Reeves as having told Vick: "You are an Atlanta Falcon...Whatever you do is going to be a reflection on all of us, not just you."

- On October 10, 2004, Vick and the other members of his party including employee Quanis Phillips were at Atlanta's Hartsfield International Airport on their way to board an AirTran afternoon flight to Newport News, Virginia. While they were passing through a security checkpoint with Vick, a security camera caught Phillips and Todd Harris picking up an expensive-appearing watch (either a Rolex or a fake) which belonged to Alvin Spencer, a security screener. After watching the theft on a video tape, Spencer filed a police report. However, he claimed that Billy "White Shoes" Johnson, known as the Falcons "fixer", interfered with the investigation.Although Vick representatives declined to make him available for an Atlanta police inquiry, six days later Spencer did get the watch back from them, according to the Washington Post.

- In March 2005 a woman named Sonya Elliott filed a civil lawsuit against Vick alleging she contracted genital herpes from Vick, in the autumn of 2002, and that he failed to inform her that he had the disease. Elliot further alleged that Vick had visited clinics under the alias "Ron Mexico" to get treatments and thus he knew of his condition. On April 24, 2006 Vick's attorney, Lawrence Woodward, revealed that the lawsuit had settled out of court with an undisclosed amount. Many fans bought custom jerseys from NFL.com with Vick's number 7 and the name "MEXICO" on the back, as a reference to his lawsuit. The NFL has since banned customizing jerseys with the name Mexico.

- November 26, 2006, After a Falcons loss to the New Orleans Saints in the Georgia Dome in apparent reaction to fans booing, Vick made an obscene gesture at fans, holding up two middle fingers. He was fined $10,000 by the NFL for his obscene gesture, and agreed to donate another $10,000 to charity.

- January 17, 2007, Vick surrendered a water bottle which had a hidden compartment to security personnel at Miami International Airport. "The compartment was hidden by the bottle's label so that it appeared to be a full bottle of water when held upright," police said. Test results indicated there were no illegal substances in the water bottle and Vick was cleared of any wrongdoing. Vick announced that the water bottle was a jewelry stash box, and that the substance in question had been jewelry.

I could go on but there's no point, peace.
    Stop wasting your time brotha. These guys are idiots and you'll get no where. Clearly they think brutally killing dogs is not that big of a deal. That makes them immoral/unethical pieces of trash. It's funny that they argue that we're looking for an arguement, what a joke. I guess in there mind no one should ever oppose anything they say, real open minded, ****in 5 year old mentality. The AM07 dude even admits that he would be way more pissed if someone killed his dog, but he doesn't care about someone elses dog, what a selfish loser. And hell yeah people that do that in other countries are inhumane and stupid, hell yeah, are you serious. I could say a lot more, but they don't even address the points we make. So in conclusion, Ziquor is a decent guy, AM07 is an unethical moron, and boxmeman seems to just be plain stupid(doesn't even know what side he stands on, won't choose a side so he can't be faulted either way, haha, what a joke).
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

boys, take it elsewhere, this is a thread about the new york giants winning a boatload of dcp
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ronnie wins!
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:06 AM
  2. doping to win
    By ballzasteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:03 AM
  3. Win $250 in FREE supps!!
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 10:06 AM
  4. Need your guys help to win a contest!
    By latinsteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 12:18 PM
  5. Who would win in a fight????
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 11:24 PM