Giants Win!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. hey but good ol EPI will still be on the market....

2. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    hey but good ol EPI will still be on the market....
    If it does, that remains to be seen. Havoc, the original epithio product that was released will eventually cease from existance...., so buy it up fellas!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. yeah the pats really got punished hard they lost their 30th overall pick taken away. It's the end of a dynasty That for cheating and Pacman jones, and Ricky Williams can't play cause they like to party....the world we live in! PS don't the pats have niners first round pick or something anyways? Do AM members get first dibs on the HAVOC?
    Last edited by snookl187; 02-04-2008 at 01:56 AM. Reason: forgot to talk about supplements

4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    If it does, that remains to be seen. Havoc, the original epithio product that was released will eventually cease from existance...., so buy it up fellas!!
    To be honest I havent even tried epi I have a contest in May,maybe i could run it in April any suggestions, ideas? By the way im on superdrol/halo cycle at the moment that ends in 8 days..

5. Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    yeah the pats really got punished hard they lost their 30th overall pick taken away. It's the end of a dynasty That for cheating and Pacman jones, and Ricky Williams can't play cause they like to party....the world we live in! PS don't the pats have niners first round pick or something anyways? Do AM members get first dibs on the HAVOC?
    Giant fans get last dibs.............

Legendary

6. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    To be honest I havent even tried epi I have a contest in May,maybe i could run it in April any suggestions, ideas? By the way im on superdrol/halo cycle at the moment that ends in 8 days..
    search Neoborns epistane FAQ and A baby!

7. Why is RPN going to stop producing Havoc?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Giant fans get last dibs.............
    Few, lucky for me, I 'm a Seahawk fan......Havoc rules!

9. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Why is RPN going to stop producing Havoc?
    I'll say nothing more than it will not be produced anymore once what's purchased has been sold. Sorry man

Legendary

10. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Why is RPN going to stop producing Havoc?
    Havoc rules
    Last edited by snookl187; 02-04-2008 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Trauma 1's answer is better then mine
    •   

11. I'm an Atlanta fan. Oh and for all you dog lovers out there VICK will return!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I'm an Atlanta fan. Oh and for all you dog lovers out there VICK will return!!
    In my opinion the man is beyond a low life for what he did. I'm a dog/animal lover and it disgusts me beyond belief.......

Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    I got this one T1....because it is too hard to make money on.....aka political B.S.
    This is straight from the man and woman that are the company:

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let me clarify this once and for all, since it appears to be a question that is common.

We reserved and made payment on a mid-sized quantity of material. This material is extremely labor intensive to make, and takes a lot of time per batch. Our instructions to them were to ship out material as soon as assay returns verifying quality, even if it were 1-2 kilos at a time. This is the reason it is constantly going in and out of stock.

Once this material runs out, Havoc will not be manufactured by us anymore.

Legendary

14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    In my opinion the man is beyond a low life for what he did. I'm a dog/animal lover and it disgusts me beyond belief.......
    agreed... what he did was bad, but life goes on. Have you seen how prevalent dog fighting is especially in other countries(I'm not justifying that what he did was right,but instead making a point)

15. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    agreed... what he did was bad, but life goes on. Have you seen how prevalent dog fighting is especially in other countries(I'm not justifying that what he did was right,but instead making a point)
    I do know, and i actually know some people that do it unfortunately.......It's wrong in my mind completely! It's truly sad that some people consider that entertainment imho.

Legendary

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I do know, and i actually know some people that do it unfortunately.......It's wrong in my mind completely! It's truly sad that some people consider that entertainment imho.
    WOW you actually know people who do this!! I'm sitting here LMFAO!!! How is it that you associate with people of this nature unless they are mere associates whom you may work with otherwise I'm speechless...

17. I will always support Michael Vick, he put VT on the map and really helped their football program!

18. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    I will always support Michael Vick, he put VT on the map and really helped their football program!
    Agreed! Bump to that!

19. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    WOW you actually know people who do this!! I'm sitting here LMFAO!!! How is it that you associate with people of this nature unless they are mere associates whom you may work with otherwise I'm speechless...
    I don't nor ever have associated in ANY way with these people! I know of some through friends that have and been busted in the process over the years.....and rightfully so! There never was or will be any direct association with people like that on my end EVER!........

Legendary

20. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    I will always support Michael Vick, he put VT on the map and really helped their football program!
    Would you support Ted Bundy if he'd been your alma maters star athlete? Yeah, thats extreme, I know. Says a lot about you, that you'd support scum like that.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I don't nor ever have associated in ANY way with these people! I know of some through friends that have and been busted in the process over the years.....and rightfully so! There never was or will be any direct association with people like that on my end EVER!........
    lol i figured so much, could def tell you aren't the kind of person to associate yourself with scum bags that do this bizarre crap.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Huh?
    Brady seemed like he didn't know what to do with the ball half of the time. He'd look left and right, throw his hands in the air, and before you knew it, his ass got plowed to the turf. I like Brady. He's a great QB. The Pats are a great team. I was rooting for them to win, for Christ's sake! I just think Brady could've acted a little quicker than he did.

The Giants definitely did play amazing defense in tonight's game. Nobody can deny that. They were monsters out on the field and were all hungry for a little bit of Brady.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Well, helping the state of VT's football program, isn't going to mean shyt to a judge in a court of law. He broke the law, not to mention a very inhumane law, and deserved what he got.

24. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol i figured so much, could def tell you aren't the kind of person to associate yourself with scum bags that do this bizarre crap.
    lol. You just agreed to supporting Michael Vick, are you confused?

25. Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    i got a bottle!!! i regret not buying more though.
    You just need to look really hard. If you want something bad enough.

Two words: search engines.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    lol. You just agreed to supporting Michael Vick, are you confused?
    I support Vick i his football endeavors and his talent for the game, but I don't support dog fighting. There are plenty of athletes, and celebrities who are very good at what they do, but opt to do things that are wrong it dosen't mean you have to stop liking them... or maybe you do??? Its your choice.

27. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I support Vick i his football endeavors and his talent for the game, but I don't support dog fighting. There are plenty of athletes, and celebrities who are very good at what they do, but opt to do things that are wrong it dosen't mean you have to stop liking them... or maybe you do??? Its your choice.
    I somewhat agree with you. If there is somebody famous that I idolize and have a lot of respect for, and they do something wrong, then I most likely won't end up hating them. I may just lose some respect for them. Vick was a very successful individual, but broke the law. He deserved to be punished for what he did. It was a very sick and twisted act. He's got plenty of money, so there's no need for him to get into dogfighting. That really ruined his image. I wish most celebrities would take situations like this for what they're worth. Celebrities will never learn. They have so much money, big teams of lawyers, are always in the spotlight, and feel that they're superior to the rest of us, therefore they're entitled to breaking the law and getting away with it. I don't think so.

28. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    That's great. Anything is "your choice", but their are right and wrong choices. You either support him or you don't, you said you did. Of course he's a great athlete, but I certainly hope you don't judge an individual based on his athletic prowess.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    That's great. Anything is "your choice", but their are right and wrong choices. You either support him or you don't, you said you did. Of course he's a great athlete, but I certainly hope you don't judge an individual based on his athletic prowess.
    Nope, but I'm beginning to wonder if we are in court and I'm debating an attorney of which is in complete opposition and opposes everything that is said therefore opening more room for further debates. lol this is a forum and the topic of this thread is Giants WIN!! I think you are looking for the thread titled: To support an athlete for his moral standards or athletic ability? (both isn't an answer)!... Anyways, enough debating!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Man are you a mullet protege' or what alex? lol.....I kid, I kid man. Mullet is my boy!.....we argue many times, but are one in the same in the end lol

Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ronnie wins!
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 10:06 AM
  2. doping to win
    By ballzasteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 10:03 AM
  3. Win $250 in FREE supps!!
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 12:06 PM
  4. Need your guys help to win a contest!
    By latinsteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:18 PM
  5. Who would win in a fight????
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:24 AM