Best Pre Workout Supp?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    Best Pre Workout Supp?


    What in your opinion is the best??
    what you think of Muscletech nano x9???

  2. New Member
    Firsttofight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    91.54%

    I am not sure about Nana x9, but Nano Vapor was pretty good for a pre-workout supplement. Other than the high price, it provided me with a good amount of energy and pumps. No lie, Vapor made me feel like I was going spontaneously combust on my way to the gym and thoughout my workout. Although I would take it around 5pm, I didnt have any trouble sleeping. I would definitely purchase this product again, but the price to servings ratio is too expensive for me.

    Currently, I am using Millenium Sports' Ragnarok for pre-workout. This product provides good energy and pumps, but I would use Nano Vapor if I could get it cheaper. As far as strictly energy product goes, RPM is very good in that department, you receive the feeling of needing to run to the gym.

    You may want to try Get Diesel's Ready 4 War, the word on the street is that it is substantially better than RPM.
  3. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol at this thread.
    that out of the way.
    PreWO supps are not all that different despite many of the claims made. Some may have a "new" delivery technology, effect enhancing, no crash, etc. catch to them. I do feel a difference in most of them but this thread will go on forever to try and pick a "best" one.

    My top 3 = R4W, Vasocharge, WTF Pumped. Not in order just the 3 i have ver used that stand out, others i've used.
    Nitrace, VassiveNO, NO-Xplode, Shock Therapy, Endorush, NO-Shotgun. Thats all i can think of right now.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    um why the f*ck would u say lol?
    it's not like i am looking for the face which one is better it's other peoples opinions so on my next purchase i can have some other ideas on what people like, i am thinking of giveing rpm a shot.
  5. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    josh...did I ever tell you NOT to buy Muscletech supplements?

    thats why MentalTwitch was saying lol. MuscleTech USUALLY is garbage. Some people have good results, but you can get far better results with more money left in your wallet.

    I will admit, they look really cool, but the price is unreal and there are much better choices.

    RPM is good. I love it.
    R4W looks great too.
  6. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    um why the f*ck would u say lol?
    it's not like i am looking for the face which one is better it's other peoples opinions so on my next purchase i can have some other ideas on what people like, i am thinking of giveing rpm a shot.
    Chill out there guy. I could have ended it after my first line and i gave my opinion. Its just entertaining to see threads like that/this, "best" and such as ihavent in awhile.

    Sorry i made a comment you dint like. Sory i also todl you about my opinion which you asked for.
    You seem pretty riled up why do you need a preWO supp?
    geez.


    EDIT: And youre 15. you should learn how to eat and finish pueberty before you do anything else. Also show some respect and get over shyt.
  7. New Member
    GA TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    47%

    HemodrauliX from Axis Labs is promising some pretty intense results. Im sure a log or testimonial should be up soon if not already
  8. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136024
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I really like Vasocharge.. I like RPM aswell.
  9. Senior Member
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post

    EDIT: And youre 15. you should learn how to eat and finish pueberty before you do anything else. Also show some respect and get over shyt.
    Mashed Edit : Pueberty (grammar) spelt Puberty.

    Btw Mental, please do not bring your narrow minded attitude to this discusion.

    I'll have you know im using Six Star's Proffesional Nitric Oxide Overdrive , pre-workout. Just because Six Star is owned by muscletek, and just because its sold at walmart, doesnt mean its crap. I mean it says PROFFESIONAL on the front, so that means its for the pros - like me.

    And before you say anything Mental Man, they have the science to back it up. Just take a look at the scientifically accurate diagram provided by them:






    Next im going to try Muscleteck, wait I mean Six Stars Proffesional Creatine Powder, I mean their independent lab results are off the chain. I challenge anyone to argue the results on this scientifically accurate diagram - fo sho!



    Plus it has a patent any everything...!!!
  10. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    Mashed Edit : Pueberty (grammar) spelt Puberty.

    Btw Mental, please do not bring your narrow minded attitude to this discusion.

    I'll have you know im using Six Star's Proffesional Nitric Oxide Overdrive , pre-workout. Just because Six Star is owned by muscletek, and just because its sold at walmart, doesnt mean its crap. I mean it says PROFFESIONAL on the front, so that means its for the pros - like me.

    And before you say anything Mental Man, they have the science to back it up. Just take a look at the scientifically accurate diagram provided by them:






    Next im going to try Muscleteck, wait I mean Six Stars Proffesional Creatine Powder, I mean their independent lab results are off the chain. I challenge anyone to argue the results on this scientifically accurate diagram - fo sho!



    Plus it has a patent any everything...!!!

    When I first started taking those supplements, I tried the NO Overdirve. What a freaking waste of money.

    However, their vanilla protein was really good. I picked some up when I was outta protein and it was pretty good stuff.
  11. Senior Member
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    When I first started taking those supplements, I tried the NO Overdirve. What a freaking waste of money.

    However, their vanilla protein was really good. I picked some up when I was outta protein and it was pretty good stuff.
    Fo Sho!

    That would be due to the "Professional Strength Whey Protein is packed with clinically proven musclebuilding accelerators..."

    Not forgetting the "powerful 25-gram kick of 100-percent whey protein in each serving to drive muscle growth to a whole new dimension".... I mean which other product can guarantee muscle growth in the 4th dimension! (assuming you already have muscle in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimension)
  12. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Chill out there guy. I could have ended it after my first line and i gave my opinion. Its just entertaining to see threads like that/this, "best" and such as ihavent in awhile.

    Sorry i made a comment you dint like. Sory i also todl you about my opinion which you asked for.
    You seem pretty riled up why do you need a preWO supp?
    geez.


    EDIT: And youre 15. you should learn how to eat and finish pueberty before you do anything else. Also show some respect and get over shyt.

    i am learning how to eat, i have already learned out eating is the most important aspect of it, when your tearing your muscle down it wont grow with out what it needs, its like growing a plant without water (lol).


    i understand what you mean though i am sorry for freaking out idk even know why i did. so anyways thanks for some ideas i really think rpm sounds pretty good from everyone i hear say it sounds good and it is a lot more afordable.

    I will take that not even have to eat right and get huge rofl (not saying im anot already massive.)
  13. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DUDE! Mashed! Dont you ever talk to me about supp knowledge. I write those "patents" these companies use...hwo dare the contest my brain power! haha


    Mashed where the heck have you been homie!? Please tell me you have been able to keep at it.

    Consider this thread JACKED!
  14. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    Fo Sho!

    That would be due to the "Professional Strength Whey Protein is packed with clinically proven musclebuilding accelerators..."

    Not forgetting the "powerful 25-gram kick of 100-percent whey protein in each serving to drive muscle growth to a whole new dimension".... I mean which other product can guarantee muscle growth in the 4th dimension! (assuming you already have muscle in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimension)


    ahahha i used some of there protein once and got amazing results i packed on muscle with just one tub of it.
  15. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    ahahha i used some of there protein once and got amazing results i packed on muscle with just one tub of it.
    So you laugh at him rip apart your product choice but you go all mini-hulk PMS on me?!....the nerve.
    Ill be mature and say this....
    Good-day!
  16. Senior Member
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    DUDE! Mashed! Dont you ever talk to me about supp knowledge. I write those "patents" these companies use...hwo dare the contest my brain power! haha


    Mashed where the heck have you been homie!? Please tell me you have been able to keep at it.

    Consider this thread JACKED!
    College bro...college. I mean this semester i have spanish, government, adv. algebra, comp science and Anatomy and Phys.

    Dont worry though, still pumping the iron. Cutting at the moment, and with my Six Star proffesional NO...its off da chain fi sho!

    Anywho, to make this hijack worthwile, i best answer the question for Joshy boy.

    Depending on your prior use on workout supps, i would go for something less harsh, like No Explode. I would say take half scoop of No Shotgun (but quite frankly its an awesome product, but i dread drinking it every workout, tastes like medicine in a 8oz glass).

    So yeah, try no explode from bsn. good taste, good pump.
  17. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    GEEZ! thats a huge class load.
    On the other hand.....
    WTF Pumped was the shiznit.
    NO-Shotgun was a horrid taste, but i hear the new one taste decent. The times i did stomach it, i must say it was good.
    NO-Xplode was decent.
  18. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    i have tried nano vapor and liked it and m5 i have right now is good at least i think lol.
  19. Senior Member
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    So you laugh at him rip apart your product choice but you go all mini-hulk PMS on me?!....the nerve.
    Ill be mature and say this....
    Good-day!
    hah! it cus he knows im a Six Star PROFFESIONAL grade gangsta...fo sho! I mean after just ONE scoop of the proffesional protein, i had amazing muscle growth just 2 mins later

  20. New Member
    Powerhouse 48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    51.81%

    17-HD for me, and nothing else is close!
  21. Senior Member
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse 48 View Post
    17-HD for me, and nothing else is close!
    isnt 17hd, nothing more than methylated licorice
  22. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39387
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    59.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ragnarok or RPM - by far the most effective for me!
  23. New Member
    Powerhouse 48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    51.81%

    yep it is, but the stuff is likw a shot or adrenaline and rabies!
  24. Advanced Member
    bigpoppapump2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    365
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    84.89%

    R4W and Shotgun
  25. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    hah! it cus he knows im a Six Star PROFFESIONAL grade gangsta...fo sho! I mean after just ONE scoop of the proffesional protein, i had amazing muscle growth just 2 mins later

    lol that picture makes me laugh but what if you switech up your hands would i just be big like that guy?
  26. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Funny how you guys managed to turn an AM.com thread into a BB.com thread
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  27. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    my bad, but from your sig i take it your recommend rpm i was thinking drive and rpm would be a great stack with some creatine monohydrate or somthign.
  28. New Member
    Insidious1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    7.62%

    i LOVE me some RPM!!! Great Pre-Workout supp, if you ask me...
  29. Senior Member
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Funny how you guys managed to turn an AM.com thread into a BB.com thread
    All in a days work my friend, all in a days work....

    I've seen so many of these same ol' questions, just thought for once, we might have a bit of fun.

    You know you want to join in
  30. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Fcuk MT products. They're garbage: underdose and overpriced.

    I enjoy any pre-workout supplement that contains several kinds of creatine, such as Ragnarok.
  31. New Member
    cantstop19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

    no-shotgun has a new flavor out fruit punch i just bought a bottle of it cause its good stuff i just couldnt handle the old taste but the new taste is great and works the same as the old product
  32. Senior Member
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    no-shotgun has a new flavor out fruit punch i just bought a bottle of it cause its good stuff i just couldnt handle the old taste but the new taste is great and works the same as the old product
    thats great to hear. Didnt realize they changed the taste. The old one (the one im currently counting the days until its empty) works great, but the taste is hard to handle, especially that last gulp from the bottom of the glass (shudder).

    Might give the new one a whirl though.
  33. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    781
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    96.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    MY fave so far is Superpump 250 from Gaspari.
    I've tried n.o. Explode, Fierce by SAN, Cold Fusion by LG Sciences, No-3Overload from CMI, and Armageddon from starchem Labs.

    I start my Ready 4 War Log in the am. I hear nothing but great things. We shall see how it goes.
    To secure peace get READY4WAR! (sponsored log)
  34. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    628
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    18.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    best preworkout supplement ive ever used was free...blueballs.
  35. New Member
    npinto1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    no-shotgun has a new flavor out fruit punch i just bought a bottle of it cause its good stuff i just couldnt handle the old taste but the new taste is great and works the same as the old product
    Yea, I am currently using the 'original' flavor of NO-Shotgun. Hands down the most nasty after taste in the world. Ive tried a bunch of different Pre-w.o. supps and this is by far the worst tasting. But i must say, when i first started using this I would mix 1 scoop with 10oz of water and by the time I got to the gym i couldn't sit still for a second. It is loaded with stims I imagine because No-Explode never had this effect on me. But after 2 weeks of using it my body adjusted i suppose. Now i just get alot of energy and a good pump without the shortness of breathe in between sets like i used to get.

    Tip.-Make sure you stir it up good. I really feel for anyone who ingests the settling at the bottom of your shaker with no liquid.
  36. Senior Member
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    721
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by npinto1 View Post
    Tip.-Make sure you stir it up good. I really feel for anyone who ingests the settling at the bottom of your shaker with no liquid.
    thanks bro - haha
  37. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    ha i think i was try r4w or rpm they sound great
  38. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    51.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    ha i think i was try r4w or rpm they sound great
    PreWO supps are a dime a dozen. You can find them everywhere with a **** ton of different formulations. In essence you will have some sort of a stim, NO, and creatine combo. Up until now I have only tried a few, Cold Fusion EX, Speed, SP250, NO Xplode. You could of course opt for Cold Fusion EX, and or Speed, if you are trying to avoid caffeine, which at your age (personal opinion here) I would. There are too many variants here. Your initial question is very open ended and I lack the time to give a better answer, but I hope this helps you.
  39. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    PreWO supps are a dime a dozen. You can find them everywhere with a **** ton of different formulations. In essence you will have some sort of a stim, NO, and creatine combo. Up until now I have only tried a few, Cold Fusion EX, Speed, SP250, NO Xplode. You could of course opt for Cold Fusion EX, and or Speed, if you are trying to avoid caffeine, which at your age (personal opinion here) I would. There are too many variants here. Your initial question is very open ended and I lack the time to give a better answer, but I hope this helps you.
    ya thanks man that is helpful because i actually do try and stay away from caffeine example i dont drink any pop and thats not a lie and i stay away from coffee but occasionally very rare when i need the energy i take it.

    but one thing i should have had less in the past was monsters but i haven't been drinking them so i am good.
  40. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    9329
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    74.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    white flood all the way. the feedback is nothing short of amazing
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best pre workout supp?
    By bigjoe3636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 02:32 PM
  2. Choosing the Best Pre Workout Supp
    By Jim Nasium in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. Best pre-workout supp for bulking?
    By planetfuzz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 11:09 PM
  4. Best pre-workout supp for under $30
    By audiopipetwo1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 03:57 PM
  5. BEST pre-workout supp EVER!
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in