One Supplement

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you guys had to pick one supplement, other than the basics (protein, multi), what would you pick?

I'm not looking for answers like "creatine", "arginine", "aminos"

I'd really like to hear product names in particular. Such as "Xtend", "Green Magnitude", "Ragnarok" etc.

My budget is hurting badly, and I need something for pre workout, and off days, that will be the most bang for my buck.

Thanks for your time.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Bulking/Pre-workout - RPM
Cutting- Leviathan
Recomp - Green bulge

Those are the 3 best supplements I have ever taken.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
bulking - N/A
cutting - lean-xtreme
recomp - Drive
pre-workout - white flood

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
At the moment it is Pslin, but I find to get the most out of it you need to spend some extra cash.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poseidon... no really(despite the bias that may be assumed).

If your looking for more of a bulking agent add in some bulk Tri-creatine malate for 3bucks or so and your good to go. If your budget would allow, doing this with Swell for something very similiar yet slightly stronger in the enduracne/anaerobic department.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Poseidon... no really(despite the bias that may be assumed).

If your looking for more of a bulking agent add in some bulk Tri-creatine malate for 3bucks or so and your good to go. If your budget would allow, doing this with Swell for something very similiar yet slightly stronger in the enduracne/anaerobic department.
swell/tri-creatine works real good. for even better kick and libido boost add plcar. this is a all in one mix thats very effective. btw the plcar is more expensive, you might substitute it for alcar, you wont get the libido effects but alcar is top notch. i had the cash so i added both. swell/tri-creatine/plcar/alcar/extend-very nice, if you got the cash i strongly recommend.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
At the moment it is Pslin, but I find to get the most out of it you need to spend some extra cash.
Yeah P-Slin's good stuff....but what are you doing to "get the most out of it", are you doubling up?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Bulking - Gaspari SizeOn
Cutting - Leviathan(Finally tried the reloaded and HOLY $#!7)
Maintenance - Xtend
Pre-Workout - NO Shotgun
I think that covers the basis.

SweetLou32937

Awards
hmm

yellow gold, for great energy and pumps

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Pre = Ragnarok
Overall = Drive (if you have the funds)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest either RPM or Ready4War the new version. Both are excellent pre-workout supps.