Supps for menopause symptoms? - AnabolicMinds.com

Supps for menopause symptoms?

1. New Member
    Answers

Supps for menopause symptoms?

My mom is having really bad menopausal symptoms and was wondering if you guys can recommend something to ease the symptoms.

She complains all the time: can't sleep, "its hot in here!" , depression, night sweats.

I wanted to recommend IGF-2 or powerful to her cause it rocks for sleep and i feel great on it ... but im not sure if that would be a good idea.

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joshddutton View Post
    My mom is having really bad menopausal symptoms and was wondering if you guys can recommend something to ease the symptoms.

She complains all the time: can't sleep, "its hot in here!" , depression, night sweats.

I wanted to recommend IGF-2 or powerful to her cause it rocks for sleep and i feel great on it ... but im not sure if that would be a good idea.
    25 mgs of DHEA 3 to 4 times a day. Never exceed 25 mgs at a time. You can start at 10 mgs instead of 25 mgs, but the studies were done at 25 mgs.

I am having trouble locating studies, but I will try to find them tomorrow.

3. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joshddutton;

She complains all the time: can't sleep, "its hot in here!" , depression, night sweats...
    It is basically an imbalance in hormone levels. This is why Pregnenolone (the master hormone), DHEA, melatonin, or a combination of these is recommended. The precise effective amounts may vary from individual to individual to keep any sides from DHEA at a minimum.

Alternatively, you may want to consider certain herbal options.

Black cohosh is primarily recommended for the treatment of such menopausal symptoms as hot flashes, menopausal depression and anxiety, night sweats, insomnia, and fatigue. In younger women, it is used in the treatment of surgically triggered hormonal imbalances (due to, say, hysterectomy or ovariectomy) as well as for menstrual disorders.

Dong quai can effectively alleviate menopausal symptoms without harmfully impacting the uterus or vagina.

St. Johnís Wort (hypericin extract) is sometimes also recommended. It is a weak inhibitor of monoamine oxidase A. Monoamine oxidase A destroys dopamine in the brain, leading to low moods common in menopausal women.

Phyto-estrogens (plant-derived estrogens) can produce benefits in the treatment of hot flashes and so on without the risks associated with synthetic estrogen replacement.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Answers

move out of your parents house

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:11 PM
  2. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking