Himalaya LiverCare

logan20007

Awards
is this good stuff?

Description: LiverCare 180caps by Himalaya

A Clinically Proven Herbal Formula For Liver Health! LiverCare (Liv.52) was introduced in 1955 as a specially formulated proprietary herbal formula for healthy liver support. LiverCare has been sold worldwide and widely recognized by thousands of health professionals as one of the most effective liver support formulas proven with 182 clinical studies. LiverCare assists normally functioning liver cells; it has antioxidant properties that support liver cell integrity and is a formula which assists in preserving existing liver strength when dealing with occasional overwhelming challenges. Keep in mind, the liver is the largest internal organ and it is important the liver is functioning on a normal level when performing more then 500 different functions. LiverCare has enormous health benefits for everyone. LiverCare (Liv.52) has been subjected to 182 clinical toxicity/safety studies and trials.

Why LiverCare/Liv.52 instead of Milk Thistle?

Silymarin, the active component of Milk Thistle, acts by maintaining healthy liver cell function. LiverCare/Liv.52 does the same thing.

* LiverCare/Liv.52 also supports the liver’s function when challenged by toxins not just in our food, water and air, but also increased consumption of protein and prohormones. A benefit LiverCare/Liv. 52 has over Milk Thistle is it does not interfere with medication when taken together.
* LiverCare/Liv.52 supports the liver in functions relating to nutritional status, such as the liver’s normal ability to burn fat and help support the body’s metabolic processes.
* LiverCare/Liv. 52 supports healthy liver enzyme levels and the liver’s ability to regenerate itself.
* LiverCare/Liv. 52 rapidly eliminates acetaldehyde, the toxic by-product of alcohol intake.
* LiverCare/Liv. 52 – clinically proven in 182 published clinical trials and developed in 1955

Key Ingredients:

Caper Bush – caper helps support healthy liver functions. Recent experimental studies also confirm Caper assists in preserving the structure and function of liver cells.

Chicory – chicory is an aid for a healthy liver and digestive system function. It has antioxidant properties which help the integrity of liver cells.

Black Nightshade – the Black Nightshade plant contains various alkaloids shown to support a healthy liver, kidneys and bladder functions. It has antioxidant properties which helps maintain liver cell integrity.

Arjuna – Arjuna has been the herb of choice in Ayurveda for cardiovascular health, Arjuna supports healthy and normal levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. It helps maintain normal blood pressure, platelets function and promotes normal heart muscle energy.

Yarrow – Yarrow has been traditionally used to maintain healthy and normal digestive and urinary system functions. It also assists in preserving normal stomach and biligenic system functions.

Tamarisk – Tamarisk, sometimes referred to as Salt Cedar, has been traditionally used to maintain healthy and normal liver functions.

Each serving of 2 LiverCare capsules contains: Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend [Caper Bush(Root), Chicory(Seed), Black Nightshade(Whole Plant), Arjuna(Bark), Yarrow(Aerial Parts), [Cassia Occidentalis Linn](Seed), Tamarisk(Whole Plant)] 900mg

Other LiverCare Ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps®, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gluten-Free Starch, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Di-Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Benzoate, Mineral Pitch, Demineralised Water

LiverCare Directions: Take 1 or 2 tablets twice per day, preferably with meals. Allow several weeks for full benefit. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is all I plan on using for liver protection, as most of the users here use this on and off cycle.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
The studies say 2 tables 2 times per day. Others also like Cycle support or Life support by anabolic innovations. You get your NAC and milk thistle ofr further protection.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Does this stuff have to build up in your system before it starts working? Or could you take it say, right before a night of drinking and after?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Does this stuff have to build up in your system before it starts working? Or could you take it say, right before a night of drinking and after?
It's effects are noticed long term.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
SAMe and NAC seem like a better alternative to me.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Liv.52 is the best IMO. There are quite a few blind studies showing the Liv.52 reduces your enzymes 20-30% more than milk thistle. Combined they'd do even better.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's a great supp. About the only thing I have taken that consistently clears up my skin. When I take larger doses of it, my appetite shoots way up (it's normally low).

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
SAMe and NAC seem like a better alternative to me.
i hear ya. i'm getting ready to start using SAMe for the first time as cycle support for my march cycle. i'm going to be using milk thistle w/it rather than NAC. SAMe has so many benefits that i can't believe i wasn't using it before, just ignorant to its benefits.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is there a need for a loading phase on the Liv.52 by Himalaya?

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Seems to be very popular

Liver care is definately a solid product, but shop around, if you find a similar profile with another product that's cheaper...than go for, any type of liver support product or liver factors should be good. The key is to be compliant with the regimen, dont take it today and tomorrow and than forget to take it on the weekend cause your out goofing off with friends. be consistent.

INKTOXICATED

INKTOXICATED

Awards
I Like To Toss In Some Red Yeast Rice As Well

Bigash

Bigash

Awards
A run this each time i do a cycle, IMO its an excellent product.