Xtend with Protein?

JToolz

Awards
Im trying to put together a drink to have during my workout and I was trying to find a good tasting protein to go with the extend. I was hoping to get some input from you guys and the different types of things you mix in with your xtend during training? Thanks in advance

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xtend lemonade goes perfect with syntrax nectars lemonade. thats the only one I can suggest. Other than that i've added swell or poseidon from nimbus, and some bulks (taurine, beta alaninie)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Lately I've been doing BCAA's, xtend PWO (Since i'm following the AD methodology) and then waiting a half hour and eating a meal with a protein shake.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Lately I've been doing BCAA's, xtend PWO (Since i'm following the AD methodology) and then waiting a half hour and eating a meal with a protein shake.
What is the AD methodology, and what does AD stand for?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Anabolic Diet

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Optimum Whey Chocolate is quite yummy.
He is looking to mix his Xtend with protein...I think Xtend with Chocolate protein powder would be disgusting. Although it could be a good cutting combination, because you will throw up everything you ate for the day...hmmmm

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Dont carbs and protein during workout stunt GH release? I thought i read that somewhere...

I could not stand to even drink my protein during my workout. Your body is not really focused on digesting that much.

My drink is usually, 4 scoops Xtend, 5g Taurine, Poseidon, 1/2 serving of FocusXT sometimes and 1/2 serving of VassiveNO by Optimum Nutrition. I just add 2 scoops powdered Gatorade and it tastes amazing.