burn baby burn!

xxamplifyxx

Awards
ok so i am a little over a month removed from a great test cycle....did proper PCT and all that jazz so spare me that haha.

i put on realistically about 10-12 pounds of good clean muscle and am feeling great.

but i know recently the availability of gear has gone away so i am turning to OTC

i need some good stack advice for fat burning and getting shredded.... hell i don't mind if its a pro hormone or what but as long as i can get my hands on it legally I'll be happy cuz i don't have the time to jump through hoops before the summer.

I do have some Nolvadex left over so i do have PCT if needed but i doubt i will need it....

i just wanna know some good supps/stacks or any tips or tricks to aid in getting shredded for the summer

ABOUT ME
6'0'' and around 200 0r so... maybe 18-22%bf (not sure i know i am not ripped though lol
good diet but am transitioning from mass building to fat burning... so i'll take hints there too
i was a Marine so discipline is not an issue lol and my training schedule is great... although i am primarily on a mass lifting routine and am open to any suggestions as far as that is concerned

PLEASE tell me id there is any ifo you need and lemme know if i need to work on posting, i am half retarded when it comes to typing so i try and keep it short but if i am not doing a good job i would like to know haha

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
dcp/lev. reloaded is a killer stack. as far as a ph to cut with, hdrol i heard is a good one but hard too find these days

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PH cutter - Furazadrol/H-Drol

Non PH cutter - DCP/Leviathan Reloaded

Read up in the Diet/Nutrition section.

Ex-Marine, eh - What's your age?

What does your fitness/diet routine look like now?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had great results using the DCP/Levi stack.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

xxamplifyxx

Awards
PH cutter - Furazadrol/H-Drol

Non PH cutter - DCP/Leviathan Reloaded

Read up in the Diet/Nutrition section.

Ex-Marine, eh - What's your age?

What does your fitness/diet routine look like now?

26... my diet is kinda f'd up just because i am coming off a mass phase but my training is pretty study 5 days a week.... i dont have to work cuz i got hurt over in the sandbox so i have the time for the gym haha

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
26... my diet is kinda f'd up just because i am coming off a mass phase but my training is pretty study 5 days a week.... i dont have to work cuz i got hurt over in the sandbox so i have the time for the gym haha
Whats up fellow Devil Dog!! So you got hurt playing over in the sand box. Hopw it's nothing too serious, and that you are back in full swing soon! I palyed over in the sand bos a couple of times myself, but I am out of the beloved Corp now:sad:. I have been out for 2 years now, still have a year of IRR time left. Anywho, hope you get better soon, and you can't go wrong with that DCP/Lev stack bro!

Semper Fi

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
This DCP/leviathan stack sounds tempting, but I can't seem to find DCP. Where can you get it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

xxamplifyxx

Awards
Whats up fellow Devil Dog!! So you got hurt playing over in the sand box. Hopw it's nothing too serious, and that you are back in full swing soon! I palyed over in the sand bos a couple of times myself, but I am out of the beloved Corp now:sad:. I have been out for 2 years now, still have a year of IRR time left. Anywho, hope you get better soon, and you can't go wrong with that DCP/Lev stack bro!

Semper Fi
oooh rah devil dog... i haha i am gonna go with the dcp/lev stack i think....... sounds good and i dont wanna lose the mass i just put on

xxamplifyxx

Awards
dcp/lev

so i got my DCP and LEV today and plan on running it starting tomorrow.. any suggestions on use or just go with per label instructions??
my supps are pretty locked on...... lemme know what you guys think please! haha

cycle support (2x daily)
fish oil (3x daily)
multi-v (1x daily)
joint support (1-2 x daily)
rebound xt (2x daily)
-now add-
dcp and leviathan reloaded

i dunno if i still need the rebound xt but i figure it aint gonna hurt any
obviously protein is not included and neither is my pre-workout drinky-poo haha

any comments/questions/or concerns get back to me cuz i am all ears!

here are a few pics of me about a month ago.... lots of good mass just wanna get shredded now!
6'0
bout 200-205

****disclaimer- objects in picture are larger than they appear! haha***

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/xxamplifyxx/?action=view&current=BACKDOUBLEBIWEEK1.jpg

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/xxamplifyxx/?action=view&current=FRONTDOUBLEBIWEEK1.jpg

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
pretty sweet tat man... looks good

for the leviathan... make sure you take it either 45 mins before meals, or 45 mins after meals (this includes anything with sugar or high GI). insulin will negate the thermo effects of yohimbine, so its best to take the Leviathan when your insulin levels are at their lowest.

I know the DCP dose can be played and the typical dosing suggestion will greatly sway from the bottle suggestion, but Illl leave this up to a RPN rep who knows more than i do. ahem dsade or crader!!

xxamplifyxx

Awards
sounds good

pretty sweet tat man... looks good

for the leviathan... make sure you take it either 45 mins before meals, or 45 mins after meals (this includes anything with sugar or high GI). insulin will negate the thermo effects of yohimbine, so its best to take the Leviathan when your insulin levels are at their lowest.

I know the DCP dose can be played and the typical dosing suggestion will greatly sway from the bottle suggestion, but Illl leave this up to a RPN rep who knows more than i do. ahem dsade or crader!!
sounds good... thanks for the comment about the tatt... i'll get more up cuz it has color now lol....

so my other supps loolk good too i take it?

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
I would go with an E/C or E/C/Y. At 25mg E, 200 mg C 3x a day, you will get that fat burnt

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the DCP I would take 2 in the am with your Levi, 4 before workout, and 2 in the evening. I can take my DCP before bed with no sleep distrubances.

As you adjust to the DCP if you have the desire you can up your dose on that. We have some that are going 10 a day. If you do this make sure you take in adequate water!

xxamplifyxx

Awards
hmm

I would go with an E/C or E/C/Y. At 25mg E, 200 mg C 3x a day, you will get that fat burnt
forgive my ignorance here but could you elaborate a touch on your shorthand haha.... i said i was a marine... not air force... so you kinda have spell things out to me haha

xxamplifyxx

Awards
i almost forgot.....! does anyone have any suggestions on acne (on my shoulders) i am over 4 weeks out from my last test inj. and i started getting acne this week.... wtf?? haha i dunno what is causing it, after all i did proper post and everything so i dunno what i i am missing? and how the hell do i get rid of it?

xxamplifyxx

Awards
one more thing............... i look like a total douch-bag with no rep points... somebody show me some love and i'll return the favor haha!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
E/C = ephedra and caffeine
E/C/Y= ephedra, caffeine and yohimbine

For the acne I would use the java lather soap to exfolliate and in Walmart they sell something called acne free that works well.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
forgive my ignorance here but could you elaborate a touch on your shorthand haha.... i said i was a marine... not air force... so you kinda have spell things out to me haha
LOL, my buddies are in the Air Force. I cant understand a thing they say. Im thinking about going OCS with the Air Force after my undergrad is finished though.