Possible for NP to get Pumpkin Pie whey from ON?

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Hey all.

After all the buzz going on in another thread about how good the Pumpkin Pie whey tastes from ON, I had to go looking for it...but of course, it's out of season. I found it on another website, but NP has been such a great resource for me...I really feel like I'd be betraying a friend if I went behind the back of my good ol buddy NP and bought from someone else...so the question is...

Is it possible for NP to get some Pumpkin Pie whey from ON? I'd love to grab a tub to see what all the buzz is about.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would really like to try this. I think NP would do something like that for Halloween, or Thanksgiving. But, unfortunately, they probably won't have it until those holidays come back around. I'd hate to suggest for you to go shop elsewhere, but I feel that you need to do what you can. It's not always a choice that we're happy with, but if you're needing it that badly, then go get it. I guess, you could always try e-mailing NP's customer service and see if they could specially order it for you. It's worth a shot. NP are amazing people.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If they don't have it or can't get it you really don't have a choice if you want it. This shoul dbe moved to the NP sub forum IMO.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a lovely little strumpet at Vitamin Shoppe tell me that 1 or 2 of those seasonal flavors they came out with this year, was exclusively for VS.

I tried eggnog and I absolutely loved it!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
they have a request thread i believe in the np forum