Vasocharge Scary!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Vasocharge Scary!

I got samples of Vasocharge from Nutra and I tried one today. I ate my normal two wheat toast and downed a scoop of whey in water. I then needed to do the Vasocharge and only mixed it in about 5oz of water (says 12oz but w/e) so I wouldnt feel full during my workout (45mins out). So I downed it and it tasted good. THEN it felt like there was ACID in my stomach, it felt terrible. NEXT my face got RED like it was going to explode (Niacin flush?), it was burning. NEXT my throat started to feel contricted and close up and my breath was shallow. I was freaking out! I thought I was allergic to something in it and I was scared. It went away in about 20 mins, but it was freaky. The stomach rumbled throughout the workout, but the pumps were great. Nice pumps, but definetly not worth feeling like you are going to die.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Just use more water next time.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sometimes dilution is important.

Quote Originally Posted by srx600 View Post
    I got samples of Vasocharge from Nutra and I tried one today. I ate my normal two wheat toast and downed a scoop of whey in water. I then needed to do the Vasocharge and only mixed it in about 5oz of water (says 12oz but w/e) so I wouldnt feel full during my workout (45mins out). So I downed it and it tasted good. THEN it felt like there was ACID in my stomach, it felt terrible. NEXT my face got RED like it was going to explode (Niacin flush?), it was burning. NEXT my throat started to feel contricted and close up and my breath was shallow. I was freaking out! I thought I was allergic to something in it and I was scared. It went away in about 20 mins, but it was freaky. The stomach rumbled throughout the workout, but the pumps were great. Nice pumps, but definetly not worth feeling like you are going to die.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ok , no offense but youre the reason people hate to recomend supps to new people.

1. The flush was from the beta-alanine....i think. Possibly from the B3(niacinmide)
    2. Yea, they have a rec. amount of water and dose for reasons.
    3. I used 4 samples of Vasocharge and that stuff rocks.

Goodluck next time.

This reminded me of the kids in the locker room scooping NO-Xplode straight down or the kid who told me that they gave their friend 6-8 scoops of NO-Xplode....people wonder why they think supps are so horrible. some like to abuse.

Peace.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post

This reminded me of the kids in the locker room scooping NO-Xplode straight down or the kid who told me that they gave their friend 6-8 scoops of NO-Xplode....people wonder why they think supps are so horrible. some like to abuse.
    Wow your bum would just erupt if you took 8 scoops of that business.. holy sh!t.. that's like a mean joke you play on somebody you hate!
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Wow your bum would just erupt if you took 8 scoops of that business.. holy sh!t.. that's like a mean joke you play on somebody you hate!
    Thats what i said. The kid was laughing until i hit him with some supp knowledge. Fukcin tool. He walked in.."hey man, you lift alot? Im tryin to get back into it...." yada yada yada. leave me alone. haha he small and tall. He always looks at his arms to in class and he said to his friend, " man i think my tris are really comin in now..." I was embarassed for him.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%

Listen to Twitch talkin' all that smack. He's straight up gangsta these days!
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Listen to Twitch talkin' all that smack. He's straight up gangsta these days!
    DAS RIGHT! AHHHH! haha
    im just happy to be gettin my bulk on!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

flush

It was definetly not a BA flush because I currently take BA and I know what a BA flush feels like. It occured 30 mins after ingestion of the Vaso. The flush I was talking about happened instantly. I figured it was a niacin flush because I have never gotten one. BTW I am not someone you could call "new", I have been lifting and supplementing for a few years. Most preworkout supps like this reccommend 6-8oz, such as NO-Xplode, WTF Pump'd, Superpump, and many other pre w/o supps I have tried, so I figure it would be the same and no big deal. How are you guys taking it? Can anyone from Scivation chime in? Do you guys get a Niacin flush from it? It is definetly effective, but make sure you dilute fully. I will attempt again next week with full dilution and let you guys know how it turns out.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

add more water and pace yourself drinking it. i use it frequently and never have problems.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

yea i got the flush for about 1-2 minutes. I used 10-12oz or so. i loved it. Plan on buying it sometime.

I used it solo, W/ leviathan, with 1 R4W and with 2R4W. I loved it everytime.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Thanks for your review bro. I'm glad you didn't just say, "Crap" like in another thread. You should have really used the correct amount of water, though.
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Water or time are the only ways to stop the niacin flush. Definitely don't skimp on the water with this.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

I've been using this for about 4 months now and maybe the first few doses i ever used I felt the slight tingle of the BA. Other than that its just a solid product all around. My favorite pre-workout drink so far...Just stocked up on the lemonade since it was only 18.99
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Vaso

Yeah, my bad guys. I'll make sure to dilute next time and let you guys know. Besides my error, it seems to be a great product.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dilute, and drink slower. I too experience that niacin flush from Vasocharge, and YES, it freaked me out the first time also!! But You get used to it, and you learn not to guzzle it. It is an AWESOMEproduct, along with the rest of Scivations supps(ESPECIALLY EXTEND!!!!).
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quick, somebody slip him 5gr GABA in an oz of water!!!

18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.95%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

lol then he would really be flipping out.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.63%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

NOOOoooooooo!!!

The feeling of GABA must be what you feel right before you die.

To the Op, most likely it was a combo niacin/BA flush. I've been taking Vasocharge since March and still get BA tingles and sometimes a niacin flush. I found mixing it with Xtend has taken away my niacin flush. Weird though, because I've tried mixing it with Primal EAA and still get the flush.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.95%

Quote Originally Posted by BillFinkbiner View Post
    NOOOoooooooo!!!

The feeling of GABA must be what you feel right before you die.

To the Op, most likely it was a combo niacin/BA flush. I've been taking Vasocharge since March and still get BA tingles and sometimes a niacin flush. I found mixing it with Xtend has taken away my niacin flush. Weird though, because I've tried mixing it with Primal EAA and still get the flush.
    Blood Brain Barrier? I don't know, that one came right out of my ass
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.22%

One thing is for certain and that is that Scivation has the best tasting products on the market, bar-none.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    Blood Brain Barrier? I don't know, that one came right out of my ass
    I had to stop using GABA, because I couldn't stand the sides. It's not too fun to have your heart rate shoot up and get short of breath every night before bed.

I am fairly sensative to most side effects from metabolising different compounds. I always get some BA tingles and If a take Dialene4 on an empty stomache I get a HUGE niacin flush. I still take my D4 though, just with food, or my post workout cocktail.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.95%

Quote Originally Posted by BillFinkbiner View Post
    I had to stop using GABA, because I couldn't stand the sides. It's not too fun to have your heart rate shoot up and get short of breath every night before bed.

I am fairly sensative to most side effects from metabolising different compounds. I always get some BA tingles and If a take Dialene4 on an empty stomache I get a HUGE niacin flush. I still take my D4 though, just with food, or my post workout cocktail.
    I always got a bad niacin flush from vasocharge, I have some Dialene 4 around here, I may use it during cutting phases (I'm working with Layne) I will have to make sure to take it with food.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    I always got a bad niacin flush from vasocharge, I have some Dialene 4 around here, I may use it during cutting phases (I'm working with Layne) I will have to make sure to take it with food.
    Layne helped develop D4. I mix Xtend with Vasocharge and don't get a niacin flush.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So I figured I would try one of my samples tonight to see if I could feel anything like srx.. about 25 minutes after I drank it, I got this tingling sensation in my arms and legs.. not like needle prick painful, but like someone is just barely touching you with a few thousand points of a needle but not really pushing -- like you slept on your arm for an hour and that weird prickling thing that happens when blood starts to flow to it again! .. is that the BA? I mean, I usually use Rag and that has BA in it as well.. just curious on that

it's not scary or anything and I just ignored it, but I had never experienced that before.. did you feel anything like that srx?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

ba

Red Dog,

What you felt was the BA flush. I got that too when taking Vaso about 25mins later. But what happened to me happened within a minute or two, probably a severe niacin flush. How much fluid did you take it with?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I took it with about 15 oz over about 15 minute span.. but it was weird cause Ive taken BA several times before and never had that happen!

Oh well -- workout was great anyways
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

Used my vasocharge yesterday as well. I'm comtemplating buying some more of it. Pretty solid energy in the gym and a little bit more stamina at the end of sets. 7-8/10
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dizi24 View Post
    Used my vasocharge yesterday as well. I'm comtemplating buying some more of it. Pretty solid energy in the gym and a little bit more stamina at the end of sets. 7-8/10
    definitely a quality preworkout supp...with killer pumps.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%

I would buy some but i cant decide between this of R4W. Both are same servings, Vaso is $5 more. I loved them both solo and yea i was crazy enough to stack them, 2 R4W and one sample packet of Vaso. Which i think the samples are only half serving...? Unsure.

Either way my top preWO supps are...in no order....
    R4W, Vasocharge & WTF Pumped.
    Still looking to try Axis Smash and Ragnarok.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Update!

Well guys I tried Vasocharge again and mixed it with about 14oz of water this time and sipped it over 15mins. No crazy niacin flush this time and I got a typical beta alanine flush within 30 mins. It was a little rough on the stomach, but definetly a quality product and I had a great workout. I will definetly use again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Scary movie" deleted scene. Not work friendly!
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 11:01 AM
  2. A scary evolution with pharmaceuticals and kids
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 12:30 PM
  3. This is funny, wrong, and scary at the same time....
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 12:58 PM
  4. If you were stuck in a scary place...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 07:28 PM
  5. Well THIS is scary..another fine Ashcroft idea
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 09:02 PM