My report on Alpha Drive XL first day: More motivated

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hello all: This is my report on the supplement Alpha Drive XL, I feel more energetic, more motivated. My next work out at the gym is saturday, so i still gotta wait for the effects on my strength gain on bench press

warvictim

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Alpha Drive XL is crap, and the feedback has been pretty spotty for it. Your best bet is to just use it for what it is worth then call it a day and do not buy it again.

Tip of advice: If something is out of the blue really cheap and on sale, it is usually garbage. This happens every now and then where seemingly full priced items for no reason get a solid 80% discount. There's a reason for that.

This excludes promos, discounts, etc, etc.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like Alpha Drive XL is crap, and the feedback has been pretty spotty for it. Your best bet is to just use it for what it is worth then call it a day and do not buy it again.

Tip of advice: If something is out of the blue really cheap and on sale, it is usually garbage. This happens every now and then where seemingly full priced items for no reason get a solid 80% discount. There's a reason for that.

This excludes promos, discounts, etc, etc.

Not true, look at the reviews and look up some logs on here,

Alpha Drive XL (90 caps) By: BioScience Technologies

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53835-roadblocks-alpha-drive.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/52303-jayhawkks-alpha-drive.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/52304-30-day-review.html

The last link also has some links to other reviews. I wouldn't say it is crap Reaper.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of this I bought up when it was on sale.. I mean, it was only $10 so if it doesnt work, oh well, if it helps then good sh!t ya know?

Either way I'm glad it's (possibly) doing something for ya warvictim -- whether it be placebo or otherwise!

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Ive read some of the reviews, and they seem positive for Alpha Drive XL. I would like to know if Alpha Drive XL increases the metabolism or if it helps burn fat as well

warvictim

I have a bottle of this I bought up when it was on sale.. I mean, it was only $10 so if it doesnt work, oh well, if it helps then good sh!t ya know?

Either way I'm glad it's (possibly) doing something for ya warvictim -- whether it be placebo or otherwise!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it helps you lift more, even by placebo, it's increasing your metabolism and burning fat.

FTMFW!

Why don't you just rate it daily as 'number of tissues used', or 'number of squirts of Aveeno used'? It'll be simpler for all of us. /crosspostreference

:lol:

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind trying Alpha Drive XL but at a higher dosage. It has to have something in it that works. Higher dose ADED has to do something.

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hmm i feel like a bit hungrier, i don't know if it's this is caused because of the increased-metabolism as a result of increased testosterone levels.

warvictim

angelo212

Awards
  • Established

Seems like these logs are sponsered logs. They always seem to give the thumbs up on the supplement because they were free and it seems like no one wants to be the bad guy and say the stuff sucked. I'm just pointing out sponsered logs seem to be alot different in there final reviews then if it wasn't sponsered.