Leviathan RL, DCP, IGF-2, Neovar, Sesamin

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Hi all,

I've been taking this stack for 4 days (the Leviathan for 8). I have to say that I love the feeling I get from it. I don' feel so stimmed out, and the warmth from it is pleasant, not stifling. I haven't lost any weight on it yet, but my workout last night was leaps and bounds better than it has ever been. It was Biceps & back, and while I don't have a great benchmark for my back yet, I've gone from curling 25 lbs to 45 lbs in 2 weeks, so I'm really pumped up about this! Also on legs day I was pushing almost the entire stack for leg presses, which is a lot more than I have done in the past. It's a great feeling to see progress again.

Is there any reason I shouldn't stack all of these at the same time?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
All those supplements combined is no problem. Glad to see your getting results man. Keep up the solid work!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ausome stack! Better log that bad boy, or at least keep us updated!

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
I'm still on the above stack, will be adding Incarnate, Yellow Gold, and Reset AD to it shortly....and Napalm. Ok, My name is Ninsha, and I'm a supplement addict.

The scale is my worst enemy...I've gained a few pounds, but the mirror is telling me great things. I'm lifting more every week, and seeing more definition.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
throw your scale out the window man..lol..the mirror will letcha know how your doing!

great stack btw, good luck

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
One thing I forgot to mention on this stack, and I have no idea where it comes from...but I get the craziest mood amplification while I'm on it. An hour or so after I take it, if something makes me happy, It's euphoric...if it makes me sad, I seriously have to choke back tears. If I'm listening to a song and it's really deep - I get this tingle that goes up my spine and through my whole head. it's the strangest thing in the world to me, but it's an amazing feeling.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow thats some crazy mood swings going on there! I have never heard of any of those causing that, very strange.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
wow thats some crazy mood swings going on there! I have never heard of any of those causing that, very strange.
Happens to me all the time, it's called PMS. :lol:
The DCP/Leviathan could be partially responsible for a heightened mood/libido, not too sure about the mood changes though, keep us informed as it continues.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Happens to me all the time, it's called PMS.
I knew I'd be compared to a woman for the mood enhancement comments -- just didn't figure it'd be FROM a woman... double ouch!

Feeling the Thermo a lot more today than I have recently - could be because I went to the beach and got a little burnt in a few spots though.

Theoretical question about this stack, specifically the Leviathan/DCP. I noticed that the Leviathan is best taken on an empty stomach...and should not be surrounded by food on either side of your dosing time...what is the reasoning for this, and following that up - if eating stops the action of the supplement, will not eating at all enhance/lengthen it's effect?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theoretical question about this stack, specifically the Leviathan/DCP. I noticed that the Leviathan is best taken on an empty stomach...and should not be surrounded by food on either side of your dosing time...what is the reasoning for this, and following that up - if eating stops the action of the supplement, will not eating at all enhance/lengthen it's effect?
Eating would lead to a rise in insulin levels. Insulin blunts the effects of yohimbine (or Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine in Leviathan Reloaded). Taking Leviathan Reloaded on an empty stomach (low insulin levels) will dramatically improve its overall effectiveness.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Strat, thanks so much for the quick, concise, and effective response -- the wealth of knowledge on these boards are what keeps me coming back day in and day out...and incidentally, ensures that I will consistantly shop at NP for supps.

Thanks again.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strat, thanks so much for the quick, concise, and effective response -- the wealth of knowledge on these boards are what keeps me coming back day in and day out...and incidentally, ensures that I will consistantly shop at NP for supps.

Thanks again.
You're welcome, Sir!

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
My Bulk Yellow Gold and Capper kit came in yesterday!! I got straight to work and capped up fifty 500mg caps of YG in 00 caps. I took one this morning about 20 minutes before breakfast, and will take another before lunch.

I have a question though: I understand that YG stimulates Lipogenesis, and by that action it is able to reduce fat. I don't really understand how it works, can anyone give me a little more in depth explanation of it?

Additionally: because of the action that it works on, is it going to be fighting against the Leviathan or DCP?

I'm dropping the Neovar & IGF-2 off of this stack for now. I like them, and have seen some massive strength gains, but while I'm on my cut I really need to cut out the Creatine so that I don't feel bloated and waterlogged - I want to be able to see the results so that I have the motivation to continue.

Today for the first time (in my life), I saw the beginning of definition on my abs...as a person that was 270 lbs at 5'8 before, this rocked my world, and really has me hyped up to keep this going.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question though: I understand that YG stimulates Lipogenesis, and by that action it is able to reduce fat.
Yellow Gold (berberine) not only blunts lipogenesis but increases hepatic faty acid oxidation. If anything, it will hugely increase the effectiveness of this stack.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Yellow Gold (berberine) not only blunts lipogenesis but increases hepatic faty acid oxidation. If anything, it will hugely increase the effectiveness of this stack.
And that is why you sir are, the man.

Should berberine be cycled at all?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And that is why you sir are, the man.

Should berberine be cycled at all?
I would cycle it off for around 2 weeks out of every 8 (6 on, 2 off). During the off period I would run a keto-type diet.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
I've never done a keto diet, I'm honestly really scared of eating higher than 1400 cal while cutting fat. is it possible to run a keto diet low calorie?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never done a keto diet, I'm honestly really scared of eating higher than 1400 cal while cutting fat. is it possible to run a keto diet low calorie?
1400?????

Wow...you realize with DCP/Levi/Sesathin this low a calorie intake is not necessary?

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
My problem with eating higher than that is mostly mental -- if I eat a big diet, the scale won't move, and my progress won't be as clear cut. It's really tough for me to look in the mirror and say "am I losing fat?" because I don't have an answer. On a low cal diet, with cardio and these supps, I feel like I'm enhancing the effect of just a regular low cal diet, and I imagine that I'll see quicker results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My problem with eating higher than that is mostly mental -- if I eat a big diet, the scale won't move, and my progress won't be as clear cut. It's really tough for me to look in the mirror and say "am I losing fat?" because I don't have an answer. On a low cal diet, with cardio and these supps, I feel like I'm enhancing the effect of just a regular low cal diet, and I imagine that I'll see quicker results.
And also a lot of muscle loss.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
It's unfortunate, but I feel like I kind of need a "clean slate" to work off of -- Once I lose the flab around my gut I will switch to a bulking diet. But right now I feel like I am just carrying too much fat around to be able to see a palpable difference in my physique. I will be monitoring my strength during this cut, and I expect to lose some -- if I lose an alarming amount I will change diet.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
1400??...damn most of the time I have that consumed by 10am..hahaha

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Will AP even have a noticable effect at 1400 cal, or does it's mechanism of action really thrive in a higher calorie environment? I take it about 45 minutes before oats every morning, and then again before lunch, which is usually mostly protein with a little carb.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will AP even have a noticable effect at 1400 cal, or does it's mechanism of action really thrive in a higher calorie environment? I take it about 45 minutes before oats every morning, and then again before lunch, which is usually mostly protein with a little carb.
Your AP dosing is somewhat off-recommendation. You might want to take a look at this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/85753-ap-manual.html
It might provide some guidance.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm dropping the Neovar & IGF-2 off of this stack for now. I like them, and have seen some massive strength gains, but while I'm on my cut I really need to cut out the Creatine so that I don't feel bloated and waterlogged - I want to be able to see the results so that I have the motivation to continue...
I know you have dropped IGF-2 and NeoVar from your stack, yet I would like to make some short comments on them.
IGF-2 is one blend that can not only support fat loss, but would also dramatically improve lean mass retention during a cut. On its own, NeoVar is not one of those run-of-the mills creatine products. Incorporating Rhodiola Rosea (for phospocreatine/ATP synthesis) and Banaba Extract (for nutrient partitioning), NeoVar helps drive nutrients better into muscle cells and does not give the classic creatine bloats (due to bioavailability and absorption issues with some creatine forms).

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
That is a great manual...but I really have no idea how I react to Carbs. I'm not really "in tune" with my body.

I drop fat easily, and seem to put on muscle quickly....but I really only have short term experience with this, I could be completely off base.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
So, it would be your suggestion that I start the IGF-2 & NeoVar back up?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, it would be your suggestion that I start the IGF-2 & NeoVar back up?
My opinion is that Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/IGF-2/NeoVar/Sesamin is a great stack that will deliver very noticeable results.