Drive, Shred-XS & DCP

D1esel

Awards
Hey guys trying to nail down a nice stack to help rid me of this damn stomach fat that just won't budge.

Am just coming off a run of Reset AD so am reluctant to jump back on a heap of stims. Was looking at going with Drive/DCP/Shred-XS.

I have some RPM in the cupboard ready to ease into stims again also. Have read some guys are having great results with CLA added to the mix. Just wanting to know if I am on the right track or not from someone who has more knowledge on the subject than myself.

Since I live in australia it does cut a few options off the list also.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a nice combo, you might want to go with shred-xs hardcore, I found it to be more appetite suppressing than the original. either one is good tho, its impossible to beat the original shred for its price. CLA does help, but you have to really take 6-9g a day for optimum results, and that can get expensive.

How long were you going to run this for? I'd suggest 8 weeks.

D1esel

Awards
That is a nice combo, you might want to go with shred-xs hardcore, I found it to be more appetite suppressing than the original. either one is good tho, its impossible to beat the original shred for its price. CLA does help, but you have to really take 6-9g a day for optimum results, and that can get expensive.

How long were you going to run this for? I'd suggest 8 weeks.
Yeah I looked at the hardcore version but wasn't sure I wanted the extra stim and your right the price of the original is pretty good. I looked at some CLA pricing after posting that and yeah it ain't cheap and doesn't fit the budget after all.

Looking at going with 8 weeks or so possibly longer if the results are good. Have already been using drive for a couple of months before xmas and have really loved it. Have dropped weight and gained strength and some mass over the last 3-4 months nice and slowly but now ready to step up a gear and work that bit harder.

Have tweaked the diet and upped the exercise routine, the only thing remaining is a supplement stack to compliment it. Thanks for the feedback mate much appreciated.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CLA never did anything for me, even when doing the anarchy stack, noticed nothing after dropping the CLA.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
The stack in your title looks good. I'm with the others on the CLA. However, we have seen some interesting studies regarding synergy between TTA (in DCP) and CLA. I believe dsade did some experiments with moderately high dosages.

Otherwise, some fish oil and sesamin after your fatty meals would be a good choice also. Hehe, living in Australia isn't all that restrictive, we still get most of the stuff that's out.

D1esel

Awards
Thanks guys looks like I am not too far off the track then. Already have fish oil as a regular in my stack so will look at grabbing some Sesamin to add to it. Appreciate the support you get around here much friendlier than other place's thats for sure.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get Sesathin by Avant Labs, in my opinion nothing comes close to it. It's the only sesamin product that I have ever seen any results with.

D1esel

Awards
get Sesathin by Avant Labs, in my opinion nothing comes close to it. It's the only sesamin product that I have ever seen any results with.
Thanks mate was looking at the one by Scivation (mainly cos it was cheaper and they seem to be reasonable guys) but will switch to the other one. Best to go with the one thats gong to give the best results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to start a fight :) but i've seen exactly the reverse opinion too (that people got results with primaforce and not with avant). Really up to you in the end, its always down to individual body chemistry. Some people don't respond to creatine monohydrate.... so better to try em both, see what works better for you.

D1esel

Awards
Not trying to start a fight :) but i've seen exactly the reverse opinion too (that people got results with primaforce and not with avant). Really up to you in the end, its always down to individual body chemistry. Some people don't respond to creatine monohydrate.... so better to try em both, see what works better for you.
gah damn you guys haha I'll just get a bottle of each or possible just the Scivation as the avant labs stuff is out of stock. But then DCP is still out of stock so will just see what is in stock when its back on the shelf.

Edit: Is there a preference between the liquid and the softgels?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the softgels are more transportable, thats for sure. the liquid is cheaper. effects wise, no significant diff.

D1esel

Awards
the softgels are more transportable, thats for sure. the liquid is cheaper. effects wise, no significant diff.
Thanks mate softgels it is then. Easier for me to cart to work and less chance some damn courier guy busts my box of goodies open on its way to australia.