how does this jungle warfare stack look?

  1. how does this jungle warfare stack look?


    Stats:
    6'2"
    220 lbs
    Currently bulking @ 4000 calories a day 40/40/20

    Jungle Warfare: 8 Weeks @ 3 caps/day

    "post cycle therapy" (just to be safe)
    SNS Inhibit-E: 3 caps/day until finished
    AI Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day until finished


    other supps..
    Mono Creatine
    CL White Flood, Orange Triad, PW
    EAS Whey
    ON Casein

    :dl:


  2. looks good man, unless u feel "shut down" at the end, u wont even need to run the PCS or Inhibit-E, but id keep it on hand to be safe

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan View Post
    Stats:
    6'2"
    220 lbs
    Currently bulking @ 4000 calories a day 40/40/20

    Jungle Warfare: 8 Weeks @ 3 caps/day

    "post cycle therapy" (just to be safe)
    SNS Inhibit-E: 3 caps/day until finished
    AI Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day until finished


    other supps..
    Mono Creatine
    CL White Flood, Orange Triad, PW
    EAS Whey
    ON Casein

    :dl:
    I'd include a liver detox and antiox like Perfect cycle
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigUncle View Post
    I'd include a liver detox and antiox like Perfect cycle
    no need, but if u have the money then why not...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan View Post
    Stats:
    6'2"
    220 lbs
    Currently bulking @ 4000 calories a day 40/40/20

    Jungle Warfare: 8 Weeks @ 3 caps/day

    "post cycle therapy" (just to be safe)
    SNS Inhibit-E: 3 caps/day until finished
    AI Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day until finished


    other supps..
    Mono Creatine
    CL White Flood, Orange Triad, PW
    EAS Whey
    ON Casein

    :dl:

    DO NOT USE regular ATD...much better and safer options out there, do a search as to the negative effects of standard ATD (inhibitE)

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    DO NOT USE regular ATD...much better and safer options out there, do a search as to the negative effects of standard ATD (inhibitE)
    i concur. just drop the ATD all together, theres really no need for it. keep the PCS as i think this rather perfect pct for JW. pcs should be enough by its self.

  7. Yea. A natty test booster or just the PSC by AI will be fine. The liver support is not really needed either IMO. I guess it doesnt hurt though to use a little something. Just remember if youre goin to treat it like a strong prohormone, take any liver supports 4 hours after dosing the JW.

  8. Thanks for your input guys.. I just got my JW and PCS today and am planning to start tomorrow.

    But after reading various forums some people recommend upping the dose at least 4 caps/day if you weigh over 215.. I am currently 220 and looking to gain as much as possible during this cycle. Should I up the dose to 4 or even 5? or keep it where it is. Keep in mind this my first cycle of anything hormonal at all. Thanks again!

    A) keep the same 3 caps/day for 60 days

    B) up the dose 4 caps/day for 45 days

    C) other...

  9. bump... suggestions please!!

  10. bump...

  11. 8 weeks ? Isn't that a long ass time ?

    I was thinking about dingling with it at one bottle 3 caps.ed

    People love to overkill supplements. Yes I do mean overkill.

  12. 8 weeks is the recommended "No longer than" period.. I don't see any problems with it.

  13. Do plan B. You'll get more gains out of it that way. Especially because of the size you already have.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Do plan B. You'll get more gains out of it that way. Especially because of the size you already have.
    Any special way I should dose it?

    A) 1-1-1-1 equally say 4 hours apart

    or

    B) 2-preworkout (morning) - 8 hours later, 8 hours later

  15. my suggestion would be 1-2-1, take each dose with some fish oil and a meal

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    my suggestion would be 1-2-1, take each dose with some fish oil and a meal
    1-2-1 as in...

    1 morning

    2 midday

    1 night..


    or 2 preworkout and 1 the other times?

  17. I would just spread them out evenly. I don't think you'll get any extra boost by taking two pre-workout.

    It will take about two weeks for you to really start to feel it anyway, so maybe after you've being dosing it spread out throughout the day you can switch to two pre-workout and see if that makes any difference.

  18. Im going to be running JW, BAM, and ProA in the coming weeks here and all I have for PCT is Restore. Should I pick up some AI-PCS just incase?

    *I think I am going to run 4-5 cap of JW since im 220 ( start w/ 3 then see how that goes )

    Glad you brought up this question Spidey

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    Glad you brought up this question Spidey

    NP


    ..Its been a few days since I started this...and the first thing I am noticing is increased thirst.. could just be coincidence but nothing else in my diet has changed..still intaking 1.5 gallons of water per day.

    But I have been waking up about an hour or two in the middle of the night completely dry mouthed and guzzling about a 1/4 gallon then passing back out

  20. Its been 8 days at 4 caps/day. All is well, I may be starting to get some lethargy as well as some thirst issues as I wake up in the middle of every night dying of thirst but have a hard time getting up lol.


    I will be running 4 caps a day til the bottle is finished which would be March 25. I am planning to do Post Cycle Support 4 caps a day until finished.

    My question is that I am planning to cut for 4-6 weeks after this cycle. Should I wait a few weeks after my PCT? Or is it fine to slowly drop my cals..

  21. wait til after PCS so u keep ur gains, if u dont feel the need to run PCS then u dont have to

  22. I have got a week left. I end on Sunday. I haven't experienced any sides besides lethargy. I really haven't experienced that much in the terms of more than normal gains...

    I have a bottle of AI's Post Cycle Support and Inhibit-E and was planning on just using PCS for a month, but I do not feel shutdown in anyway would it be alright to use for a 1/2 month just to be safe then I could use the other half later on...

    any opinions would be helpful. Thanks

  23. I'd just use it for the full month. It's a nice way to boost test either way. Do it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I'd just use it for the full month. It's a nice way to boost test either way. Do it.
    Well if I only use it for half the month I would start my cut (which includes Controlled Labs Blue UP) 2 weeks earlier. I was thinking since it is a test booster that it would work out similar to using PCS (but cheaper) since I do not feel shutdown whatsoever....Also if I start two weeks earlier (which would also be cheaper on food lol) and I can more gradually cut my cals as well..


  25. bump...help

  26. bump for last day of JW and still looking for help!!

  27. Did you lose hair on this jungle warfare cycle

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Did you lose hair on this jungle warfare cycle
    nope not at all

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan View Post
    Well if I only use it for half the month I would start my cut (which includes Controlled Labs Blue UP) 2 weeks earlier. I was thinking since it is a test booster that it would work out similar to using PCS (but cheaper) since I do not feel shutdown whatsoever....Also if I start two weeks earlier (which would also be cheaper on food lol) and I can more gradually cut my cals as well..

    Even though PCS and Blue Up are test boosters, they do not contain the same ingredients. IMO, it would be a waste to start one product and then stop once the actives have just built up in your system and then start an entirely new product which boosts test with different actives. I think you'd end up wasting half of your PCS.

    Why not just run the PCS into the beginning of your cut and then start the Blue Up after that? Or you could overlap them. Or you can just wait on the Blue Up for another time.

    Your cut is going to be a cut no matter what you take.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Even though PCS and Blue Up are test boosters, they do not contain the same ingredients. IMO, it would be a waste to start one product and then stop once the actives have just built up in your system and then start an entirely new product which boosts test with different actives. I think you'd end up wasting half of your PCS.

    Why not just run the PCS into the beginning of your cut and then start the Blue Up after that? Or you could overlap them. Or you can just wait on the Blue Up for another time.

    Your cut is going to be a cut no matter what you take.
    I knew this but I just meant that I was planning on using Blue UP for my cut.

    Thanks for the help.

    I think I will structure it like this..

    Two weeks of PCS 4200 cals/day
    Two weeks of PCS and Blue UP @ 3700 cals/day
    Two weeks of Blue UP @ 3200 cals/day

    I figured I wanted to get to 3200 for my cut anyway, but this way I can slowly drop them instead of a drastic 1000 cal drop.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:19 AM
  2. How does this Full Body Routine look?
    By Shoota in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 06:40 PM
  3. how does my wieght loss stack look?
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 04:19 PM
  4. how does this h-drol cycle look?
    By hasle1jb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:03 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Log in
Log in