HemodrauliX™ - Now at the Planet!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:aargh:The moment is here! NutraPlanet.com has Hemo-X in stock and ready to ship!:aargh:

HemodrauliX™ is the world's first Nitric Oxide (NO) product to upregulate the nitric oxide producing enzyme Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Upregulating NOS, combined with the most powerful Arginine on the planet, NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) makes HemodrauliX™ substantially ahead of the entire Nitric Oxide category. Prepare yourself for even bigger pumps, more strength and deeper muscle stimulation. Additionally, HemodrauliX™ combines the power of Beta-Alanine to stimulate Carnosine production which reduces muscle fatigue while training. HemodrauliX™ feels so good you will never want to train without it. Put your training on a faster track and start supplementing with HemodrauliX™ today.

Supplies 30 Workouts
Up-Regulates N.O. Production
Unmatched Skin Bursting Pumps
Incredible Strength Gains
Deep Muscle Fiber Stimulation
Improved Protein Synthesis
Ignites Lipolysis (Fat into Muscle)
Increases Bedroom Performance
Category Supremacy

Let us quickly establish what HemodrauliX™ is not. HemodrauliX™ is not your run of the mill, knock-off NO supplement. Simply put, HemodrauliX™ delivers so much more than any other NO product has to date. It will change what the market expects nitric oxide products because it dominates the category to the point of supremacy. What we have unleashed is the largest breakthrough in Nitric Oxide supplementation since its induction to the fitness world a half a decade ago. There is much more to NO than just Arginine and we are unleashing this in a big way with HemodrauliX™.

What exactly is an Anabolic Hyper-Vasodilation System?

You may already know that Arginine is a precursor to Nitric Oxide. What you may not know is there are other factors involved that allow this process to happen. In the past, NO supplements were designed to flood your body with mass amounts of Arginine, which we actually did a great job of with NE2® by esterifying Arginine (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl). However, until now, there were not enough cofactors in your system to meet this enormous supply of Arginine thereby hindering the ultimate Nitric Oxide experience.

Nitric Oxide is a byproduct of Arginine being broken down in the body by an enzyme called Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Your body only has a limited supply of NOS. Consequently, no matter how much Arginine you have flooded your system with, your NO will only be as high as the amount of NOS you have to break it down. We have a breakthrough way to create more of the key enzyme, NOS. The result…RIDICULOUS PUMPS! We are talking pumps so big, they almost hurt. Excited yet?

How in the heck to did you do this? You might ask. The answer is the addition of a compound called Arachidonic Acid (AA). You may have seen AA in other products because it has so many benefits. But you have never seen it used this way before. AA has the ability to turn on (upregulate) NOS through a complex process. Once AA is released from the phospholipid layer of each muscle cell during exercise, it is rapidly converted to prostaglandins (PGE2). PGE2 upregulates the enzyme NOS creating the perfect environment for MASS Nitric Oxide production.

HemodrauliX™ is so powerful, we only suggest taking it once a day and no more than four to five times a week. The intense effects can be felt for days after use. No more choking down horse pills twice a day, everyday, all week. That method is over marketed, over rated and no longer necessary. By preserving NO cofactors, HemodrauliX™ will work harder for you, build much more muscle and for less money.

When we say build more muscle, we are not exaggerating. HemodrauliX™ caries a large anabolic component that is very noticeable after the first week of use. During beta-testing of HemodrauliX™, it was not uncommon to see 5 to 15 pounds of dense lean mass added within the first 30 days of use. It should also be mentioned that there is a respectable decrease in body fat. Lipolysis (Fat breakdown) is very noticeable, especially during training due to increased perspiration (you sweat like a pig!).

HemodrauliX is truly an anabolic breakthrough that you would never expect from an NO product. Grab your supply today and be on your way to a more muscular, harder physique. Demand more from your supplements. Demand Axis Labs®.

Component Breakdown

Arachidonic Acid
HemodrauliX™ is the first nitric oxide product ever to harness the power of Arachidonic Acid (AA). The powerful combo of AA and NO work together to ignite a cascading process that leads to pumps and endurance never before experienced by the bodybuilding and athletic world. Arachidonic Acid is the precursor to cell-signaling molecules called prostaglandins (PGE2). In addition to being highly anabolic, PGE2 works with Nitric Oxide to create massive vasodialation, feeding the muscles by increasing blood flow, oxygen and assisting with glucose uptake. You’ve heard supplement companies promise skin-bursting pumps before. Now it’s time to actually experience them.

NE2®
NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) is composed of an Arginine molecule that is esterified, making it less polar and therefore more resistant to chemical breakdown and easily absorbed in the digestive track. The ethyl ester also protects the Arginine molecule from rapid degradation and consequently makes it much more effective in smaller doses than other nitric oxide products. What does this really mean? More Arginine in your system to create Nitric Oxide.

Beta-Alanine
Moreover, HemodrauliX™ is powered by the ultra popular Beta-Alanine. Once in your system, Beta-Alanine combines with Histidine to create high levels of intramuscular Carnosine. The Carnosine buffers hydrogen ions created during exercise, which are directly associated with muscle fatigue, weakness and physical exhaustion. This means while on HemodrauliX™ you'll be able to train harder and stronger with less fatigue and faster recovery. If you feel tingling on thin areas of skin like your earlobes, don’t freak out! That’s the Beta-Alanine at work.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo: now I just have to work out the $ to buy a couple bottles :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: now I just have to work out the $ to buy a couple bottles :)
One bottle lasts a little while. Its really only meant to be used on preworkout days, so one bottle could easily last one and a half months. Having been using it the last few days, I can easily say that you will not be let down. BTW, where are our sponsored logs at?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to run it alongside of my x-factor too, which i'm doing a 60 dayer of starting in PCT. so I figured i'd run this daily. As it is, I work out 6 days a week anyhow. I think i'm stopping that at end of cycle tho, going to 3 days and 4 days cardio. So I guess 1 bottle would work.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Piston's log is up... MuscleGuy is still waiting on his shipment... go figure.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Haha I wish I knew about this a week ago, I would love to add it to my stack, it seems like a great addition to anything!!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
A good addition to my PCT this product will be, if the force is strong with my wallet...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston's log is up... MuscleGuy is still waiting on his shipment... go figure.
so it made it across the pacific ocean, but couldn't make it to new york. how funny. Last time I had something shipped to hawaii it took over a week for priority mail.

I need to pick up a bottle for my pct.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up-Regulates N.O. Production
Unmatched Skin Bursting Pumps...
HemodrauliX™ is finally there! Congratulations guys! This will be the first arachidonic-acid-containing product I'll use. And I look forward to it.

Just wanted to add what I thought might be another important role Beta Alanine plays in the blend, especially in terms of nitric-oxide synthesis and vasodilation/pumps.

As is well known, arginine is the substrate for two enzymes, arginase and nitric oxide synthase. These enzymes compete against each other for the arginine metabolic pathway. The enzyme arginase converts arginine to ornithine and urea. Nitric oxide synthase converts arginine to nitric oxide, the potent vasodilator. A higher expression of the arginase enzyme leads to higher ornithine production, but less nitric oxide production.
The key to elevated nitric oxide levels is, therefore, either to inhibit arginase, or to directly stimulate nitric oxide synthase. Preferably both!

As it turns out, carnosine is another powerful substrate for nitric-oxide production via promotion of the nitric-oxide synthase pathway and inhibition of arginase activity. By boosting the synthesis of carnosine, beta alanine directly contributes to elevating cellular concentrations of carnosine, leading to even greater activation of the nitric-oxide synthase (and crowding out of arginase), and finally ending in elevated nitric oxide levels, and therefore, significantly higher vasodilation and pump.

So, beta alanine will also contribute to a significant elevation of nitric-oxide levels. Combined with the arginine form in the blend plus the synergy from the other agents, one should expect dramatic vasodilation.

By the way, some say vasodilation is a useless "feel" effect. I see it differently. Through vasodilation/improved blood flow, muscle tissue is flooded with important nutrients, creating a favourable environment for anabolism.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good post Strategic!

I'm really looking forward to reading some non-sponsored logs, as well as Muscle and Piston's take on it. The price is actually pretty good considering it will last a minimum of 30 days, or a month and a half. I'm also interested in someone stacking or adding this in with X-Factor.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be my plan, during my 60 day 1250mg xfactor cycle :) starting Feb 11

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so it made it across the pacific ocean, but couldn't make it to new york. how funny. Last time I had something shipped to hawaii it took over a week for priority mail.

I need to pick up a bottle for my post cycle therapy.
I've been checking the mail every day and still no sign of it. :(

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have some in the mail hopefully it'll make it soon!!