halo

rickyverizon

Awards
:chick:anybody give halo a try,dont like muscle-tech products
but have been reading good things about product.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
First post eh? I think that the general concensus is that the product has too little of too many products for any of them to truly be effective. If I'm over stepping my bounds or if someone else has a better synopsis of this product, let's hear it. :)

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol liquigels or a halodrol-50 clone? I'm guessing liquigels, and they are not worth it.

Beginner stack:
-creatine
-beta-alanine
-preworkout powder of choice.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol liquigels or a halodrol-50 clone? I'm guessing liquigels, and they are not worth it.

Beginner stack:
-creatine
-beta-alanine
-preworkout powder of choice.
hes talking about anabolic halo, hence muscletech. its a waste of money.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
ohhh, yeah anabolic halo is a waste of money.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
WASTE OF MONEY......Stay out of GNC!!!!!!!:aargh:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
WASTE OF MONEY......Stay out of GNC!!!!!!!:aargh:
NO WAY MAN!!!! That stuff will put 24 lbs. of LBM on you in a week!! i'm serious........ly joking!!!!!:toofunny::toofunny: Exactly what Big Bama said! Those are wise words to live by:thumbsup:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More of this bull****? Wtf?

Stay out of GNC, save your money, shop at Nutraplanet, and stay away from MT products. They're too underdosed and way overpriced.

Sf9ers

Awards
I'm currently using Anabolic Halo and its the truth i feel ripped off just like with nano vapor. I guess the more the price doesnt always mean the better the quality. I know some people who do believe its helped them in some ways but who knows.

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
1st post!
The only MT product I like is the Leukic.Yes, I do agree their prices are a little over the edge.
I see that there have been some good reviews with the USP products. Gaspari's new PLASMA JET seems to be getting good reviews. I would like to try the new Anabolic Extreme products.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
wow....i cant believe that people still debate mt's effectiveness.........GARBAGE!!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using Anabolic Halo and its the truth i feel ripped off just like with nano vapor. I guess the more the price doesnt always mean the better the quality. I know some people who do believe its helped them in some ways but who knows.
You're paying for the quality of the packaging, not the product. Their packaging and ads are pretty flashy, but their products are garbage.

penn21

penn21

Awards
It actually looks like MT is trying to copy off the video game "Halo 3". The MT Anabolic halo picture on the bottle looks just like the cover of the game. Prob. trying to endorse to kids. Sounds like something MT would do.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
It actually looks like MT is trying to copy off the video game "Halo 3". The MT Anabolic halo picture on the bottle looks just like the cover of the game. Prob. trying to endorse to kids. Sounds like something MT would do.
Good Point.

I heard that MT were coiming out with their own version of the game to coinside with their "muscle" product:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
It sure does.. and I wouldn't put it past MT to do that intentionally to market that product to kids..

Actually, I'm surprised they haven't ran an ad with master chief holding a tub of this sh!t in one hand and giving a thumbs up with the other..

penn21

penn21

Awards
hahah...nice. . Before to long there going to be having adds on Nick Jr.."hey kids....who wants some Anabolic SpongeBob SuperTest...Just tell your parents to drop by GNC for a very low price of $299.99. Why be small as an infant?" GNC LIVEEEE WELLLLLL

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
wow....i cant believe that people still debate mt's effectiveness.........GARBAGE!!!!
I used to work at GNC part-time during undergrad, and I pushed tons of MT because of the massive commission from all their products.

Higher the commission at GNC >>> lower the quality of the product.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
hahah...nice. . Before to long there going to be having adds on Nick Jr.."hey kids....who wants some Anabolic SpongeBob SuperTest...Just tell your parents to drop by GNC for a very low price of $299.99. Why be small as an infant?" GNC LIVEEEE WELLLLLL
My three yr old has been on this stack for a year now and He is HYOUGE!!!!!!!!!!!:bb2:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
More of this bull****? Wtf?

Stay out of GNC, save your money, shop at Nutraplanet, and stay away from MT products. They're too underdosed and way overpriced.

funny - anabolic halo is carried and sold at NP.

RyanOFelt

Awards
HAHAHA lmao

satyricon

Awards
ya, stay out of gnc. i was at my local mall and stepped in just out of boredom and was asking the guy about jungle warfare. he offered me some supertestbooster crap from australia for 50 bucks a bottle hahaha. he said it was like rocket fuel and gave him insane energy and no side at all. i bought a years supply.....ya im lying. i love that whole "well what are you tryng to do" crap those salesmen come out with.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
First post eh? I think that the general concensus is that the product has too little of too many products for any of them to truly be effective. If I'm over stepping my bounds or if someone else has a better synopsis of this product, let's hear it. :)
ditto that -

i used it and was not particularly impressed by it. it made me feel a little jittery too.