Supplements in cold temperatures

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
So when Fedex delivered my shipment from nutraplanet, they didn't ring the doorbell or request a signature or anything, instead they left the box in front of my door, in the snow and freezing temperatures. Eventually I noticed online when tracking my order, that the box had been delivered, so I rushed outside to bring it in. Would cold temperatures like this have any negative effects on supplements and protein?

Also I typed in the coupon code for nutraplanet, but I didn't receive any free goodies because of it. Whenever I ordered before without typing in any code, I'd get some free samples and stuff. Oh well, that's not really any biggie at all and a small price to pay to save a little bit of cash.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I think your fine with the temp.. I think heat really is the only thing that messes those things up ya know.. was anything you got liquid? Solid/Powder forms I would imagine would be perfectly fine aside from some possible clumping

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cold is better than hot. most ppl who have excess supplements (usually ph/ps) store them in the freezer for later use

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I think your fine with the temp.. I think heat really is the only thing that messes those things up ya know.. was anything you got liquid? Solid/Powder forms I would imagine would be perfectly fine aside from some possible clumping
Yeah, sustain alpha was liquid, I don't really think it's been damaged though, just frosted up a little bit.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i have noticed yohimbe hates temp changes mine always clumps up