need your guys help asap please

gibmonsta

gibmonsta

Awards
i just got done with a short but sweet 3 week mdrol cycle now i am trying to cut as much as posible **** im willing to starve my self if i have to ha jk i could never do that i eat like a house but will tone that down what do you guys think the most beneficial $ not a problem..... cutting cycle i could use im going on spring break to CANCUN march 12 i cant wait

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
age?weight?height?....are u in PCT now?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if you cut your calories now your going to lose all your gains man....seems like a waste of a cycle to me...but good luck

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
The first thing I would suggest is proper post cycle therapy. Also, I would have Lean Xtreme by Designer Supplements. It is cortisol control, which you should have post cycle to keep your gains, but also is a good non stim fat burner. Then you can look at some stim based burners to stack it with, such as Leviathan.

gibmonsta

gibmonsta

Awards
pct is all in order

for pct im running a serm never went the otc way however the stats are 22 6"1 229 about 17% bodyfat i understand what your saying about cutting to soon i just wana set this up so i can make an order soon im going away the end of march and i know superdrol is mostly for bulking and it has harsh side effects tho iv never rele had a problem with it runing blood test before and after and this is only my second cycle during the run i was consuming 3300 cals a day witch is light but not to light so i had a great cycle only put on about 6 pounds solid muscle and leaned up quite abit still looking to lean up a little more tho thanks for the help guys

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
dude, it's way too early to start a new cycle. your body needs a time to clear after a proper pct. if your in pct now, you shouldn't consider starting a new cycle until at least 2 months after your pct.

gibmonsta

gibmonsta

Awards
my bad what i was trying to say is not a ph or aas cycle just like a simple cutting stack of different supplements not looking to do an eca because i get to jittery

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan DCP, add in some Napalm...
Lean Xtreme, all kinds of good stuff out there

gibmonsta

gibmonsta

Awards
thanks alot for the input im looking in tho the Leviathan DCP, add in some Napalm iv seen some great posts never ran anything by palo alto but everything I hear about them is good