Jungle Warfare in havoc/prop stack?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I am currently setting up a 4 wk cycle of havoc/prop.
Having some thoughts of adding jungle warfare to my PCT.

Would this be a good idea (pct) wks. 5-8 or would i benefit more from doing it for 8 weeks starting with wk 1 and running it through the PCT?

other PCT supps include: PCS (AI), Retain 2, e-form, testofreak.

not sure if the testofreak and JW would be too much for PC?

I am 27, 6ft. 203. used ph supps before. been working on this for a couple of weeks now. Any suggestions would help guys, thanks.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I would add the jungle warfare into the havoc stack

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id run Havoc/JW or Havoc/Prop....not all three and especially not JW in PCT

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I considered doing that. I've read so many good things about JW. Just hate to drop the propadrol though. I understand that the core supp. in my cycle is the Havoc, but I feel the JW would boost me while on it.
Would the gains there be much different using the JW? I know I could have read some where about it being used in a PCT.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it used to be used for PCT before ppl knew it had a steroid in it...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with the Havoc/Prop cycle. Save the JW for a later time.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
exactly, that's what I was thinking but, seeing as I've not used epi before it wouldn't be a bad idea to see which product can give me the best results.
couple more questions though, and again thanks for the reply's. I love this board!
I have some novedex xt already, but ordered some e-form, PCS, retain 2, and testofreak. Do you guys think I should just keep the novedex xt for a later usage or do you feel that I could cut one of the other products out. the only one I feel i could cut out would be the PCS by AI, but I feel i could really benefit from this one though.
Here it is guys. please critique it.
wks 1-4
Havoc-20/30/30/40
Propa-60/60/90/90 dosage may depend on gains by end of wk 2.

PCT 5-8
PCS (2am/2pm)
E-Form (200mg ed) should I bridge this or not?
Retain2 (3 ed) should I divide up or 1morn/2night?
TestoFreak (1000mg ed)

others 1-8
Perfect cycle
Taurine when needed. I might just drink 2 monsters a day:D

very easy for me to get clomiphene citrate or tamoxifen. if you guys think I need this over any other just let me know? and what to take out PCT? Thanks guys!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
yes, leaving the 6-dehydromethyltestosterone out of PCT would be a good idea :afro:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
which product has 6-dehydromethyltestosterone. I thought JW was a 5a-dehydro(ADED) type. sorry some of these compounds are new to me. if not the JW. then which product are you refering to.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I will then save the JDUB for another day. but am so eager to take it. the 6-dehydro threw me off for a minute. but oh yeah patrick arnold and the 5a thread. thanks guys.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would save the JW till a later date. There is no need to get to complicated on your PCT.