New Ready4War (R4W) 100ct now avail!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ready4War™ - Are you ready?™
Energy | Mental Focus | Training Intensity | Testosterone Enhancement | Sex Drive |
Endurance | Nitric Oxide | Thermogenic​

Ready4War™ (R4W™) capsules provide intense motivation/drive, thermogenic and energy enhancing effects but R4W capsules takes it to another level by also naturally increasing testosterone levels, training intensity, sex drive (libido) and endurance with Nitric Oxide enhancement!​

Training Intensity. Is that what you look for in a pre-workout energizer? What about motivation and drive to get you in the gym when you just "don't feel like it?" Do you want better mental focus to train "dialed in" and focused on your workout versus focused on the millions of other things that maybe going on in your head when you usually workout?

Ready4War = The Solution!
The Alpha and Omega in your quest to find the Ultimate pre-workout energizer.

With Ready4War you get clear, dialed in mental focus and training intensity every single workout!
None of that "hits hard the first few time you use it then no results after the first week" crap. Ready4War provides a potent combination of nootropics and energy enhancers delivering high, sustained energy with no crash. You also get ingredients/adaptogens not seen in other pre-workout stimulant products that truly increase endurance such as Cordyceps, Rhodiola and Panax Ginseng. With Ready4War you also get intangibles. Those things that make the product a step above everything else. Extras that you didn't necessarily ask for but you welcome with open arms. Those effects that push Ready4War past the competition.​

Ready4War Intangibles:

1) Nitric Oxide enhancement. Ready4War contains powerful Nitric Oxide enhancers and antioxidants to increase NO production amplifying the results from any Nitric Oxide product you use with Ready4War.

2) Thermogenic enhancement. Several of the best "powerful stimulant" pre-workout energizers provide very little thermogenic effects. Ready4War increases thermogenic activity to a degree not see with other high powered pre-workout energizers and you will see and feel the difference. Many Ready4War users are amazed at how much Ready4War increases their thermogenic (fat burning) activity during their workout and post workout for hours after you leave they leave the gym.

3) Libido (Sex Drive) enhancement.
I must say this is the most welcome intangible of Ready4War. I wont call this a "side effect" because if you haven't noticed for one reason or another caffeine products are notorious for reducing libido. Ready4War does the opposite. Many Ready4War customers comment on the huge boost in libido they get in the first three hours of taking a dose of Ready4War and how long it last after their workout. With Ready4War not only will your workouts/training sessions be at another level, your "bedroom (or wherever you decide to get down) workouts" will be at another level also!

4) Testosterone enhancement. Used standalone or with DIESEL TEST Hardcore or with any other test booster, Ready4War will help to increase natural testosterone production. Not only do you get an excellent energy, endurance, training intensity enhancer, you also get a boost in natural test production helping overall muscle-to-fat ratio, mood, energy and many other benefits from having normal to elevated natural testosterone production.

How to stack Ready4War:
- Stack with DIESEL TEST Hardcore and/or Trib Test Extreme for the Ultimate test boosting, pre-workout energizing stack.

- Stack with NOS ETHER for a sick Nitric Oxide, Creatine - ATP, Strength, Power, Energy, Pumps, Endurance stack.

- Stack with any none stimulant endurance product to take your workout to the next level.

- Stack to any Nitric Oxide stack to increase pre-workout energy and pumps without losing the pumps because of the caffeine content as seen with other pre-workout energizers that contain caffeine.

- Stack with any herbal test booster or anti-estrogen product to amplify the test boosting effects of those products with the added plus of Ready4Wars many benefits.

Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or Health Canada. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any disease.

5 caps of this R4W is way stronger than 3 caps of the 60 cap formula. It also is a stronger nootropic becuase it has 2x as much Sulbutiamine as the 3 cap serv. R4W and added goodies like N-Acetly L-Tyrosine, Choline, Epimedium (standardized for Icariin) and Vinpocetine.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
But when will it make it to Nutraplanet????????????
I need some for my next order.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Respect!
To secure peace is to prepare for war!

I'm looking forward to logging this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
But when will it make it to Nutraplanet????????????
I need some for my next order.
its there. They just need to update their webpage. Just email them and make sure you want the 100ct formula, they have like 1 bottle of the 60ct left, if they even still have it.

They also have the new Coq DIESEL and Trib Test Extreme shipping, they just need to update the info. Im still updating the GET DIESEL site.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I've actually been looking at getting some DTH. My Powerfull ends in a couple more weeks, then I am going to wait two weeks until I start up on DTH. I am also looking at stacking DTH with R4W, but I have lots of No Xplode left, could I use No x with R4W?

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I am also a big fan of Maca powder. I am currently on my second week off of it. I am going to start back up on it in another week or two, would it be OK to take it with DTH and R4W?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've actually been looking at getting some DTH. My Powerfull ends in a couple more weeks, then I am going to wait two weeks until I start up on DTH. I am also looking at stacking DTH with R4W, but I have lots of No Xplode left, could I use No x with R4W?
umm no, you dont want to stack r4w with any stimulant....you wont have 2.

Sorry, I am also a big fan of Maca powder. I am currently on my second week off of it. I am going to start back up on it in another week or two, would it be OK to take it with DTH and R4W?

yep

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously think about throwing the N.O. Craplode out the window... R4W will replace any pre work out stimulant on the market. You can't go wrong with it.

And if you read the DTH write up, it entails what you can and can not take it with.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoot, with all the elevated libido, you should send em out with free blow up dolls and an issue of Ginormous Jugs!

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Mine should be shipping today Chuck, looking forward to it. Stacking DTH and R4W, Iam about to be TheLittleDiesel

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, with all the elevated libido, you should send em out with free blow up dolls and an issue of Ginormous Jugs!

he is going to need some lube with that also.

try some NOS Ether if you want a kicka$$ stack with DTH and R4w. crazy strength and pumps.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
he is going to need some lube with that also.

try some NOS Ether if you want a kicka$$ stack with DTH and R4w. crazy strength and pumps.
NOS ETHER boost libido/boners in most people also. So hes going to need 2 blow up dolls.

NP is going to sell a DTH/NOS ETHER stack soon, a NOS ETHER/R4W stack and a NOS ETHER/DTH/R4W stack soon!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
crap i just picked up my third bottle of dth and second tub of ether. i cant wait for that combo at the planet to come out.

another thing i noticed is the appietite stimulation on this stack.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
crap i just picked up my third bottle of dth and second tub of ether. i cant wait for that combo at the planet to come out.

another thing i noticed is the appietite stimulation on this stack.
yeah DTH but esp. NOS ETHER will have you eating everything in site.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
actually i noticed it right when i started the NOS Ether. everyone thinks a have a tape worm. how does this incease appietite(sp)?