bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
hahah screw post cycle and liversupport... thats for girls

haha:cool:

anabolicstate

anabolicstate

Awards
I personally believe it to be unnecessary to harm your body for the sake of achieving a desired physical image. There is an abundance of safe methods that will allow you to optimize your gains and enhance your dietary intake. I view my health as a definite priority--far above "gains". Without your health, you're as good as dead IMHO. Why have one or the other when you can have both? It's entirely possible.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling there are a good number of people who would fall under option #3

Bier

Bier

Awards
"Little Bit from column 'A' .. A little bit from Column 'B' "

I only do 2 cycles a year so I guess I fall on third option.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm somewhere between option #2 and option #3.
Me too. I wouldn't take a prohormone or steroid, but I might take something that's controversial or a little risky, as long as the risk is managable. I don't think it's possible to truthfully access my boundries.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
After being a supplement whore for years, I've come to find out that, personally, 90% of them are useless. 5% of them may have anecdotal evidence. And, the other 5% are actually beneficial in one way or another. It also seems that the down sides outweigh the good sides, but people tend to ignore that. Yeah, I could gain an extra inch or two on my biceps, but I may die 10 years early for it, too.

I take some risks. Even creatine mono hasn't been studied long term. It's virtually impossible to take all the risk out of it, but I try to limit my exposure.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, How bad can it be for me to stack sostonol 250 and mass tabs?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling there are a good number of people who would fall under option #3

I think a lot of us fall under option 3 since theres quite a few people on here that take PH/AAS and if health was the main concern we wouldn't be taking them. Yeah we can take mild/weaker steroids but it will still have some kind of negative effect on our body even though we may not see it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, How bad can it be for me to stack sostonol 250 and mass tabs?
Depends on how long you've been in bodybuilding for. Apparently, the longer you've been a bodybuilder, the less likely the same substances are going to be toxic for you.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how long you've been in bodybuilding for. Apparently, the longer you've been a bodybuilder, the less likely the same substances are going to be toxic for you.
makes sense

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What do you mean by that?....Doesn't make any sense to me...If something is toxic to you body and you take it once and your bp goes up, your liver values go through the roof, and your lipids are off the charts...Then you stupidly take it again...It is not gonna be any less toxic!. Explain what you mean.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
my buddy once told me "organs are overrated."

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Health. I really could care less about LBM gains. Having a strong heart/immune system is much more beneficial and practical IMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, im gonna die anyway. why not go out with a bang?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
eh, im gonna die anyway. why not go out with a bang?
yeah pretty much. No way doing one or two small ph cycles per year is causing more damage then the huge amounts of booze and drugs that most youngs guys consume, including myself in their teenage years and early 20's......doing both together well yeah your asking for trouble.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by that?....Doesn't make any sense to me...If something is toxic to you body and you take it once and your bp goes up, your liver values go through the roof, and your lipids are off the charts...Then you stupidly take it again...It is not gonna be any less toxic!. Explain what you mean.
It does not make any sense because it was a joke. People always talk about having 'experience' with gear. You are correct. What these individuals miss, is that the chemical they put in their bodies is the same time after time.

You are correct.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
whats having a nice body gonna do if internally you are not healthy?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crush up a tablet of Mass Tabs and a tablet of Sustonol 250 into fine powder. Mix the powder in olive oil and inject.
Man, you're an idiot. Even if this is a joke, your humor is not remotely comedic.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK, Im torn. I guess i should have pickd the last option but I pickd the first, thinkng the last one was probably a joke until I read it.

I am willing to do almost anything to get to the top but for me its baseball and makeing it there would insure no one in my family would ever have to worry about money. I've always been poor so its kinda a big deal to me. At the same time i'd like to enjoy it with them. Know what I mean???

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
IDK, Im torn. I guess i should have pickd the last option but I pickd the first, thinkng the last one was probably a joke until I read it.

I am willing to do almost anything to get to the top but for me its baseball and makeing it there would insure no one in my family would ever have to worry about money. I've always been poor so its kinda a big deal to me. At the same time i'd like to enjoy it with them. Know what I mean???
I think someone touched on this before. It is possible to find an equilibrium in between.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
You need a both option... No brainer (so I thought) - Health...don't wanna be a HUUGE dead guy! :blink:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Should be an extremely easy decision, HEALTH.

I see tons of people here striving to gain another 1/2 inch on their biceps, or work on their inner chest a little bit, trying to bring it up to par. And while I do highly respect people with chiseled physiques, why concentrate on every minute detail if you're not getting paid for it?

penn21

penn21

Awards
Creatine has a chance to give you kidney damage. Stims raise your blood pressure. Roids sink your liver. There is basicley no supp. that your not taking a chance on. Protein is the only thing out there that has health benifits. In a way, were all taking a chance. All it takes is someone that has an unknown kidney problem to take a dose of mono and not wake up the next morning. Eating alot and working out hard can give you roid strength, just not at roid quickness.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
The older I get the more option 2 seems to be important to me.:D

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
And if I'm not mistaken, you only need 1 kidney and half a liver.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Health, no doubt about that.
But I think you can keep your overall health even if you do somewhat unhealthy things sometimes... Does that make sense?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Creatine has a chance to give you kidney damage. Stims raise your blood pressure. Roids sink your liver. There is basicley no supp. that your not taking a chance on. Protein is the only thing out there that has health benifits. In a way, were all taking a chance. All it takes is someone that has an unknown kidney problem to take a dose of mono and not wake up the next morning. Eating alot and working out hard can give you roid strength, just not at roid quickness.
Amen to that!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I thought steroids enlarged your liver....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hell smoking & drinking will do way more damage to ones liver & heart than mild gear use. Health is important to be but if there aren't long term life threatening sides I can live with a few short term ones. I don't personally know anyone who did a cycle with proper support supps and did their pct correctly who didn't end up with back to normal cholesterol & enzyme numbers after a couple months anyhow. Be smart.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
But the question, during those couple months where liver enzymes were elevated, could there have been extensive damage done to heart due to low HDL levels and high LDL levels? Everyone seems to always think about the liver after a cycle, but not too many mention the heart. I'd be much more concerned about the heart.

Would an angiogram reveal any damage done after a cycle of AAS or PH?

penn21

penn21

Awards
Dont get me wrong. I take Creatine, Glutamine, Protein, n-o products, Vitamins, and a few other things. I know that its going to come back to me if i abuse them. Thats why we try not to abuse them "as hard as it is not to". Hell, even vitamins can hurt your stomach "mega mans do. Stay away from GNC"

penn21

penn21

Awards
A lot of products raise your BP to give your heart a run for its money.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
After trashing my health a bit in the past, I'm all natural now. I had done a superdrol cycle and checked my lipids to find that my good cholesterol had fallen into the single digits. My doc considered it a medical emergency and put me on all kinds of medz. Needless to say, I'm all about good health now.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Of all the bloodwork I've seen it seems like HDL/LDL end up where they were before you ever started a cycle - a couple of months after pct if you take the right support supps during cycle & pct. And for someone who didn't use the right support supps, Statins like Lipitor & Zocor would easily get a mild-moderate gear users' levels back to normal in no time, as long as we're not talking heavy & prolonged use. I don't imagine temporarily elevated cholesterol levels would do irreversible heart damage unless they're elavated for a long time and/or you're older & have a risk of heart disease. Then again I have a Psych degree, not a MD, so what the hell do I know.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Of all the bloodwork I've seen it seems like HDL/LDL end up where they were before you ever started a cycle - a couple of months after post cycle therapy if you take the right support supps during cycle & post cycle therapy. And for someone who didn't use the right support supps, Statins like Lipitor & Zocor would easily get a mild-moderate gear users' levels back to normal in no time, as long as we're not talking heavy & prolonged use. I don't imagine temporarily elevated cholesterol levels would do irreversible heart damage unless they're elavated for a long time and/or you're older & have a risk of heart disease. Then again I have a Psych degree, not a MD, so what the hell do I know.

hehehe...

Elias

Elias

Awards
As sad as it is I've fiddled /w the idea of using hormonal products (pro-hormones)... I never thought I'd even consider dabbling /w steroids/hormones. I say its sad because I'm WAY too young... & I'm not uneducated on the effects that I could suffer I just wanted some quick slabs of muscle. So yes... I would say a small piece of me would be willing to give up health to a certain extent for my own vanity.