MAN Primal Male

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
there is a upcomming MAN product called *Primal Male* , look pretty solid ! what do you think ?

Serving Size: 6 MAN Caps

Dosed: 3 caps, 2 times daily

Fadogia aggrestris........................1500mg
Eucommia ulmoides.......................1200mg
Epimedium (SE - 20% Icariin)...........450mg
I3C.............................................30 0mg
Zinc Orotate..................................30mg
Copper Orotate................................3mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)................10mg

Suggested dosing:

5 days on, 2 days off

4 weeks for full effect, dose up to 12 weeks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's MAN, of course it's good! ;)

ciphron

Awards
Eucommia ulmoides is also a phytoestrogen. Did they isolate out the phytoestrogen, if so, should be a awesome product!
Eucommia ulmoides (standardized for full spectrum of triterpenoids and phytolipids)

Not to be confused with the widespread sports supplement ingredient Eurycoma longfolia; Eucommia ulmoides - a product used in Chinese medicine for years has never been seen in the sports supplement sector of the dietary supplement industry as a whole.

Traditional Chinese medicine has alternatively referenced Eucommia as Du Zhong because Chinese legend suggests that a person named Du Zhong made great intellectual achievements after taking this herb. It had gone on to earn acclaim as a kidney and liver tonic that strengthened tendons and bones. Later experiments showed therapeutic offering in people with high blood pressure and an ability for the bark of the plant to decrease blood fats.

In recent years, extensive research exists attempting to delve into its ability to decrease high blood pressure without side effects, an exciting property when considering elevation in androgen levels. A study in 2003 using isometric contraction of isolated rat aortic and dog carotid rings, claims to have provided the first evidence for in vitro vasorelaxant action of Eucommia ulmoides, thus confirming the pharmacological basis for its use as an antihypertensive agent. It would be later confirmed that E. ulmoides extract was non-toxic and effective in reducing systolic blood pressure in spontaneous hypertensive rats.

Though eucommia still had a lot of anecdotal feedback suggesting its possession of aphrodisiac properties that seemed to suggest its blood pressure lowering effects were not in vacuum. Afrerall, its mainstay use has really been treating libido and impotence.

2007 marked the release of two rather interesting studies on Eucommia?s phytoandrogen potential. That?s right! While over 2200 studies have been conducted on its estrogen-equivalent, the so-called phytoestrogen, phytoandrogens are brand new. At least twelve compounds have been isolated and suggested to be the potential active constituents to mimicking testosterone in structure and fitting into the androgen receptor, though two have been focused on: the terpenoids and an unusual type of fatty acid. This is suggested to cause the same effects if testosterone itself had inserted itself into the very same receptor.

But, it doesn't stop there! Eucommia also increases the activity of testosterone already present whether this is endogenous or exogenous in nature. This shows its perhaps obvious benefit in PRIMAL MALE for the synergism of ingredients.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product looks interesting.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
This looks Amazing, Joey and everyone at MAN are top notch.

I must admit I havent even tried the Blueprint yet as its $30+ for 20 days worth (but BO and Clout are among the best ergogenic supps I've used in the past 4-5 years).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fadogia alone at that dose is quite nice. With the rest of the ingredients it ought to rock. Problem i'm guessing is that even online it will be $45-50/20 days. its 6 caps a day so 120 cap bottles. I'd buy it for sure if it comes out at $45/30 days.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since some unsavorily stir drama, I will take my question to private.
Nah, just poking fun, I'd like to know myself. It's not like that, man, someone here is convincing me to try PSlin. Shh.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an interesting supplement.

-TF

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
its 120 caps with 6 a day...but you do 5 on 2 off... so it last about 24 days... so to bottles is a must.. I think MAN may have something here

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Nah, just poking fun, I'd like to know myself. It's not like that, man, someone here is convincing me to try PSlin. Shh.
I have two boxes of P-Slin I am going to try. Would like to know how AppNut Drive and P-Slin compare.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have two boxes of P-Slin I am going to try. Would like to know how AppNut Drive and P-Slin compare.
They dont. :) they are too different to compare really. Significantly different methods of operation, etc. Both are really great supps. Primal Male here is yet another one that you really can't compare either as it has an even different mode of operation.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
They dont. :) they are too different to compare really. Significantly different methods of operation, etc. Both are really great supps. Primal Male here is yet another one that you really can't compare either as it has an even different mode of operation.

Fair enough. I appreciate the response. I will try Drive. I am going to pick one up while the NP sale is still in effect.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
fadogia alone at that dose is quite nice. With the rest of the ingredients it ought to rock. Problem i'm guessing is that even online it will be $45-50/20 days. its 6 caps a day so 120 cap bottles. I'd buy it for sure if it comes out at $45/30 days.
you get what you pay, remember that ;)

product looks very solid, will def. try it once it comes out. only thing that scares me is "the runs" people get sometimes from fadogia :aargh: its about time they started coming out with more fadogia products, it has good potential and good user feedback.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Eucommia ulmoides is also a phytoestrogen. Did they isolate out the phytoestrogen, if so, should be a awesome product!
Don't you worry. I assure you that even dose-response curves have been fully accounted for.

I will offer you the product suggestion once again for clarity:

Eucommia ulmoides (standardized for full spectrum of triterpenoids and phytolipids)

Funny, I don't see standardization for isoflavanoids, do you?

Do you really want to get into which products work via way of a phytoestrogenic mechanism?

D_

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish you had more MAN reps here on AM dinoii so I could talk someone into trading me some of your products for some of applied nutriceuticals :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only tried 1 Man product and that was Vaporize. I didn't really get anything from it and feel I wasted my money. Generally I think all their products are way too expensive.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I wish you had more MAN reps here on AM dinoii so I could talk someone into trading me some of your products for some of applied nutriceuticals :)
Yeah, they are pretty low on the MAN rep realm.

Unsure they even use any to be honest with you. I only act on product consulting unfortunately so do not really have product to offer.

D_

MOD EDIT: Please review the rules about Companies. Thank you.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've only tried 1 Man product and that was Vaporize. I didn't really get anything from it and feel I wasted my money. Generally I think all their products are way too expensive.
First, I have had nothing to do with the development of the particular product in question - however, I think the assessment is interesting considering what type of product it is and your notion of using "1" bottle apparently.

I am unsure what you would expect from a Sesamin/Fish Oil product, but think there may be a tad incongruency between what you were expecting out of the product in question and what it should have offered you in return.

And as for the last comment, 50 servings of Clout and Body Octane per bottle with the efficacious dosing offered really tells me that you have simply not tried either. The margins are VERY minimal based on raws there, but I appreciate the feedback - your thoughts are that they should sell for ___(fill in blank please)____?

So, we're clear about pricing:

This comparison has been done before and you can do it yourself in bulk powders - I assure you that you would NOT get the same results in efficacy and/or cost-efficiency. So, I will try and adopt the help of a couple of quoted posters' information because I myself am not big into bulks for a LOT of reasons, plus some have turned up to be rather shady.

But let's offer this for these products because I often get the "too expensive" comment and I am NOT one to agree with this at all about the MAN line for what you get (obviously).

--------------------

BODY OCTANE

A 50 serving container of MAN Body Octane High-Voltage sells at retail sites for $43-$48. Here is a price comparison:

175g bulk Citrulline Malate = $23.33
50g bulk Glucuronolactone = $5.00
80g bulk Beta-Alanine = $8.00
37.5g bulk L-Aspartic Acid = $1.88
50g bulk Acetyl-L-Carnitine = $4.67
12.5g bulk Histidine = $1.88
Total bulk price = $44.76

Body Octane also includes these ingredients per serving which were not included in the $44.76 bulk total:
Vitamin B6 5mg
Vitamin B12 15mcg
Pantothenic Acid 10mg
Niacin 25mg
Folic Acid 400mcg

Body Octane also includes a flavor system which was not included in the bulk total.

Notes:
- I used the bulk price of Acetyl-L-Carnitine as a substitute for L-Carnitine L-Tartrate because I could not find LCLT in bulk. I am fairly sure the prices of these two would be close if/when LCLT is available in bulk.

- bulk prices converted for comparison; 75g Citrulline Malate for $10.00; 50g Glucuronolactone for $5.00; 100g Beta-Alanine for $10.00; 100g L-Aspartic Acid for $5.00; 75g Acetyl-L-Carnitine for $7.00; 100g bulk Histidine for $15.00

- I don't think I need to say much about how good a deal Body Octane is. It should be obvious by looking at the numbers. This product is pretty much as good a deal as you are going to find as a consumer IMO. It would most likely cost you more to try and put this formula together yourself instead of buying the product.

--------------------

CLOUT

Orotine = 150 grams = $15.00
Beta-Alanine = 80 grams = $6.40
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL: = 75 grans = $7.00
Inositol Hexa Phosphate (IP6) = 25 grams = $2.00
N-Acetyl Cysteine = 25 grams = $2.50
Magnesium Orotate = 25 grams = $2.00
Orotic Acid = 25 grams = $2.25
Vinpocetine = 400mg or half a gram = $3.00

TOTAL BULK PRICE = $40.15
dinoiii-edit...omitted site and price - BESIDES NP IS BETTER PRICED!!!...

This does not even include the flavor system or some of the other ingredients. This is the only supplement I have ever seen that is cheaper to buy from a store than to make it yourself. How MAN is making money off this I have no idea. They also don;t hide behind a proprietary blend, they list exactly what you get and I like that quite a bit. Also, the ingredient profile can't be beat, there are no fillers and everything has benefit.

Regards,

D_

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And truly, like this primal male formula, if its as effective as I would guess it will be, then its well worth $45-60 a month. Because its a safe, no side effects natural product. Baseball players can take it, other college athletes, etc. And i'm willing to bet my own money it will be effective.

The products that aren't worth buying are the ones that are ineffective. A product that works but is expensive is still hard to argue with.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: Please review the rules about Companies. Thank you.
Checked and have NO idea where the "infraction" was - in fact, I actually offered the contrary in my post as far as asking for a log to be run. And anything I have done is far from posting a FAQ.

Well, that is one way to keep MAN reps to a minimum. ;)

D_

MOD EDIT: There was no infraction as infractions show up in your User CP. It was a reminder as many reps simply ignore them. Thats all.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to say :) but it was partially my fault I guess, sorry. I enjoyed t-force so much (one of 2 other fadogia based boosters) that I really can't wait to see this available for sale.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol:

I challenge you to take a full bottle of Clout, following directions, and tell me then MAN products are expensive and ineffective.

MAN up!

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Couple things:

[1] I appreciate the mod clarification. I really had not intended on making any enemies and was merely trying to stay on task.

[2] I actually enjoyed T-Force as well. In fact, you may see a little bit of consultant work from my end with other companies soon enough (hint).

D_

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found a statement on another site that this will be available at under $30 for 20 days. if thats true, i'll be buying 3 bottles as soon as it does arrive somewhere to order.

Yeah, unless MAN were to become a sponsoring company, I guess its somewhat limiting as to what you are allowed to say. Luckily as you've said your role is a consulting one, not a "primary" role for the company. So you aren't playing rep for them particularly. I'm going to have to hunt through all the boards i'm registered on and figure out where some of the MAN reps hide :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, I have had nothing to do with the development of the particular product in question - however, I think the assessment is interesting considering what type of product it is and your notion of using "1" bottle apparently.

I am unsure what you would expect from a Sesamin/Fish Oil product, but think there may be a tad incongruency between what you were expecting out of the product in question and what it should have offered you in return.

And as for the last comment, 50 servings of Clout and Body Octane per bottle with the efficacious dosing offered really tells me that you have simply not tried either. The margins are VERY minimal based on raws there, but I appreciate the feedback - your thoughts are that they should sell for ___(fill in blank please)____?

This comparison has been done before and you can do it yourself in bulk powders - I assure you that you would NOT get the same results in efficacy and/or cost-efficiency. So, I will try and adopt the help of a couple of quoted posters' information because I myself am not big into bulks for a LOT of reasons, plus some have turned up to be rather shady.

But let's offer this for these products because I often get the "too expensive" comment and I am NOT one to agree with this at all about the MAN line for what you get (obviously).

--------------------

BODY OCTANE

--------------------

CLOUT

Regards,

D_

I didn't say 1 bottle, I said one product. I tried about 6 bottles and didn't have the fat loss effects that are mentioned on your website,

"Radically reduces bodyfat through fat oxidation"

I took 6 caps a day for two months and noticed no difference in fat loss than with my regular diet/exercise/calorie restriction. With Body Octane the suggested dosage is two servings a day so you are only really geting a 25 day(less than a month supply for around $44(Nutraplanet). That is about $1.76 a day. It is just my opinion that that is too much money to spend on a supplement, especially when it won't even last a whole month when taken as suggested.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I volunteer as unofficial MAN Rep. Here:

MINI FAQ'S:

Clout = Awesome!

Body Octane, or BO, as it's affectionately known = Awesome!

Orotine = Awesome!

Blueprint = Not sure, but the bottle sure is purty!

Vaporize = It's fish oil and SEsamin, of course it's Awesome!

There. Any more questions?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't say 1 bottle, I said one product. I tried about 6 bottles and didn't have the fat loss effects that are mentioned on your website,

I took 6 caps a day for two months and noticed no difference in fat loss than with my regular diet/exercise/calorie restriction. With Body Octane the suggested dosage is two servings a day so you are only really geting a 25 day(less than a month supply for around $44(Nutraplanet). That is about $1.76 a day. It is just my opinion that that is too much money to spend on a supplement, especially when it won't even last a whole month when taken as suggested.

Sesamin didn't do squat for me, either. Two non-responders does not a useless supplement make. I don't like PowerFull, but I sure would hesitate to throw Super Cissus out with it. ;)

Look at the price breakdown. Gram for gram, Body Octane is marginally more expensive than bulk, but you get ingredients you'll have trouble sourcing in bulk, and it's deliciously flavored, unlike bulk powder. And you won't have supplement dust all over your kitchen from mixing the powders. :lol: It's well worth it.

Again, try Clout and report back.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sesamin didn't do squat for me, either. Two non-responders does not a useless supplement make. I don't like PowerFull, but I sure would hesitate to throw Super Cissus out with it. ;)

Look at the price breakdown. Gram for gram, Body Octane is marginally more expensive than bulk, but you get ingredients you'll have trouble sourcing in bulk, and it's deliciously flavored, unlike bulk powder. And you won't have supplement dust all over your kitchen from mixing the powders. :lol: It's well worth it.

Again, try Clout and report back.

I'm NOT doubting Clout or Body Octane effectiveness, just don't agree with the pricing.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you disagree with this? Do you steal your supplements, because Nutra is cheap!

A 50 serving container of MAN Body Octane High-Voltage sells at retail sites for $43-$48. Here is a price comparison:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So? The breakdown is right there. :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Plus they are 50 servings each, Most No Boosters are 30 servings tops at the same price.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I'm NOT doubting Clout or Body Octane effectiveness, just don't agree with the pricing.
poison- How do you disagree with this? Do you steal your supplements, because Nutra is cheap!

Quote:

:toofunny::goodpost::toofunny:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I said unofficial, I meant more as a figment of my imagination. So sure, here's 2 (imaginary) bottles of BluePrint. :D

damnglass

Awards

if it makes you feel any better theirs not many fat burners on the market that do a really good job,i know that any one looking at that ingirdient profile wouldnt really be able to see much,it looks like an old formula,maybe they can discontinue or reformulate.It does look weak.this being said i look forward to buying a bottle or 2 for after a cycle of havoc to minimize feeling like **** and losing my gains,the formula look solid.

damnglass

Awards

some supps are worth 2 dollars a serving as they have the cals of a meal not too mention they taste good and loads of goodies,cant argue with that,my fav being torrent.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
Does this product has creatine?

--------------------

BODY OCTANE

--------------------

CLOUT

Regards,

D_

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damnglass, it's not a thermogenic fat burner; it's not going to jack you up through the roof. That doesn't make it 'weak'. It's an EFA formula, with sesamin, and it does everything a formula like that should.

If you want to talk thermogenics, take a look at MAN Scorch, and get back to me. ;)

stumbras, Clout has creatine, and it's the best on the market, I believe. Body Octane stacks really well with it as an endurance aid, or for pumps if that's your thing.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
We have another case of the uneducated nitwit. Probably the same dude who walks into GNC to buy his mom some calcium chews and walks out with the entire Muscle-Tech line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am on day 7 of primal male, anyone else trying [tried] this?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
bigt, nothing yet i suppose?

4 weeks for full effect, is that because the ingredients are herbals? your body needs to get used to it or something?

if a chemical is testosterone mimetic then it should work pretty fast right?

not doubting the product and its ingredients, its just a general question for any herbal T boosters and the supposed phytoandrogens.

im on Clout and bulk Citrulline malate, so far awesome (2wks in)

Tkenshin

Awards
i am on day 7 of primal male, anyone else trying [tried] this?
3rd week in 5/2, i notice im more of a jacka$$ ever since i started. i really hope its the increase of test than my attitude changing for the worse.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigt, nothing yet i suppose?

4 weeks for full effect, is that because the ingredients are herbals? your body needs to get used to it or something?

if a chemical is testosterone mimetic then it should work pretty fast right?

not doubting the product and its ingredients, its just a general question for any herbal T boosters and the supposed phytoandrogens.

im on Clout and bulk Citrulline malate, so far awesome (2wks in)
its not a mimetic, its a booster. so it "convinces" your body to create more testosterone. seems like with most natural compounds it takes time for it to hit max effectiveness. Even take creatine for example, takes a bit before you've maxed out the gains from it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3rd week in 5/2, i notice im more of a jacka$$ ever since i started. i really hope its the increase of test than my attitude changing for the worse.
man, i am not surprised to hear that. i am just a week into this, and already i had a confrontation with a co-worker over trivial shiit. increased aggression is what i noticed first. only other supp that caused this short fuse reaction was diesel test, i am usually pretty calm even on designers. i react good to dthc, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
ahhaha i hope turning into an A-hole is worth it in the end, keep us updated guys.