MAN Primal Male

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User

MAN Primal Male

there is a upcomming MAN product called *Primal Male* , look pretty solid ! what do you think ?

Serving Size: 6 MAN Caps

Dosed: 3 caps, 2 times daily

Fadogia aggrestris.................... ....1500mg
    Eucommia ulmoides...................... .1200mg
    Epimedium (SE - 20% Icariin)...........450mg
    I3C........................... ..................30 0mg
    Zinc Orotate....................... ...........30mg
    Copper Orotate....................... .........3mg
    Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)................10mg

Suggested dosing:

5 days on, 2 days off

4 weeks for full effect, dose up to 12 weeks.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

It's MAN, of course it's good!
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Eucommia ulmoides is also a phytoestrogen. Did they isolate out the phytoestrogen, if so, should be a awesome product!
    Eucommia ulmoides (standardized for full spectrum of triterpenoids and phytolipids)

Not to be confused with the widespread sports supplement ingredient Eurycoma longfolia; Eucommia ulmoides - a product used in Chinese medicine for years has never been seen in the sports supplement sector of the dietary supplement industry as a whole.

Traditional Chinese medicine has alternatively referenced Eucommia as Du Zhong because Chinese legend suggests that a person named Du Zhong made great intellectual achievements after taking this herb. It had gone on to earn acclaim as a kidney and liver tonic that strengthened tendons and bones. Later experiments showed therapeutic offering in people with high blood pressure and an ability for the bark of the plant to decrease blood fats.

In recent years, extensive research exists attempting to delve into its ability to decrease high blood pressure without side effects, an exciting property when considering elevation in androgen levels. A study in 2003 using isometric contraction of isolated rat aortic and dog carotid rings, claims to have provided the first evidence for in vitro vasorelaxant action of Eucommia ulmoides, thus confirming the pharmacological basis for its use as an antihypertensive agent. It would be later confirmed that E. ulmoides extract was non-toxic and effective in reducing systolic blood pressure in spontaneous hypertensive rats.

Though eucommia still had a lot of anecdotal feedback suggesting its possession of aphrodisiac properties that seemed to suggest its blood pressure lowering effects were not in vacuum. Afrerall, its mainstay use has really been treating libido and impotence.

2007 marked the release of two rather interesting studies on Eucommia?s phytoandrogen potential. That?s right! While over 2200 studies have been conducted on its estrogen-equivalent, the so-called phytoestrogen, phytoandrogens are brand new. At least twelve compounds have been isolated and suggested to be the potential active constituents to mimicking testosterone in structure and fitting into the androgen receptor, though two have been focused on: the terpenoids and an unusual type of fatty acid. This is suggested to cause the same effects if testosterone itself had inserted itself into the very same receptor.

But, it doesn't stop there! Eucommia also increases the activity of testosterone already present whether this is endogenous or exogenous in nature. This shows its perhaps obvious benefit in PRIMAL MALE for the synergism of ingredients.
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

The product looks interesting.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Registered User

This looks Amazing, Joey and everyone at MAN are top notch.

I must admit I havent even tried the Blueprint yet as its $30+ for 20 days worth (but BO and Clout are among the best ergogenic supps I've used in the past 4-5 years).
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Ooo, USP on the attack!
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Ooo, USP on the attack!
    Since some unsavorily stir drama, I will take my question to private.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

fadogia alone at that dose is quite nice. With the rest of the ingredients it ought to rock. Problem i'm guessing is that even online it will be $45-50/20 days. its 6 caps a day so 120 cap bottles. I'd buy it for sure if it comes out at $45/30 days.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Since some unsavorily stir drama, I will take my question to private.
    Nah, just poking fun, I'd like to know myself. It's not like that, man, someone here is convincing me to try PSlin. Shh.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Sounds like an interesting supplement.

-TF
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

its 120 caps with 6 a day...but you do 5 on 2 off... so it last about 24 days... so to bottles is a must.. I think MAN may have something here
  12. Guest

Nah, just poking fun, I'd like to know myself. It's not like that, man, someone here is convincing me to try PSlin. Shh.
    My apology, Send A PM, I will send you a box.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I have two boxes of P-Slin I am going to try. Would like to know how AppNut Drive and P-Slin compare.
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    I have two boxes of P-Slin I am going to try. Would like to know how AppNut Drive and P-Slin compare.
    They dont. they are too different to compare really. Significantly different methods of operation, etc. Both are really great supps. Primal Male here is yet another one that you really can't compare either as it has an even different mode of operation.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    They dont. they are too different to compare really. Significantly different methods of operation, etc. Both are really great supps. Primal Male here is yet another one that you really can't compare either as it has an even different mode of operation.

Fair enough. I appreciate the response. I will try Drive. I am going to pick one up while the NP sale is still in effect.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

fadogia alone at that dose is quite nice. With the rest of the ingredients it ought to rock. Problem i'm guessing is that even online it will be $45-50/20 days. its 6 caps a day so 120 cap bottles. I'd buy it for sure if it comes out at $45/30 days.
    you get what you pay, remember that

product looks very solid, will def. try it once it comes out. only thing that scares me is "the runs" people get sometimes from fadogia its about time they started coming out with more fadogia products, it has good potential and good user feedback.
  17. Featured Author
    Rochester, NY / Baltimore, MD / Round Lake, IL / St. Louis, MO / Southern CA

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Eucommia ulmoides is also a phytoestrogen. Did they isolate out the phytoestrogen, if so, should be a awesome product!
    Don't you worry. I assure you that even dose-response curves have been fully accounted for.

I will offer you the product suggestion once again for clarity:

Eucommia ulmoides (standardized for full spectrum of triterpenoids and phytolipids)

Funny, I don't see standardization for isoflavanoids, do you?

Do you really want to get into which products work via way of a phytoestrogenic mechanism?

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I wish you had more MAN reps here on AM dinoii so I could talk someone into trading me some of your products for some of applied nutriceuticals
    This space for rent

19. Registered User

I've only tried 1 Man product and that was Vaporize. I didn't really get anything from it and feel I wasted my money. Generally I think all their products are way too expensive.
  20. Featured Author

I wish you had more MAN reps here on AM dinoii so I could talk someone into trading me some of your products for some of applied nutriceuticals
    Yeah, they are pretty low on the MAN rep realm.

Unsure they even use any to be honest with you. I only act on product consulting unfortunately so do not really have product to offer.

D_

MOD EDIT: Please review the rules about Companies. Thank you.
  21. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've only tried 1 Man product and that was Vaporize. I didn't really get anything from it and feel I wasted my money. Generally I think all their products are way too expensive.
    First, I have had nothing to do with the development of the particular product in question - however, I think the assessment is interesting considering what type of product it is and your notion of using "1" bottle apparently.

I am unsure what you would expect from a Sesamin/Fish Oil product, but think there may be a tad incongruency between what you were expecting out of the product in question and what it should have offered you in return.

And as for the last comment, 50 servings of Clout and Body Octane per bottle with the efficacious dosing offered really tells me that you have simply not tried either. The margins are VERY minimal based on raws there, but I appreciate the feedback - your thoughts are that they should sell for ___(fill in blank please)____?

So, we're clear about pricing:

This comparison has been done before and you can do it yourself in bulk powders - I assure you that you would NOT get the same results in efficacy and/or cost-efficiency. So, I will try and adopt the help of a couple of quoted posters' information because I myself am not big into bulks for a LOT of reasons, plus some have turned up to be rather shady.

But let's offer this for these products because I often get the "too expensive" comment and I am NOT one to agree with this at all about the MAN line for what you get (obviously).

--------------------

BODY OCTANE

Quote Originally Posted by dwm230000
    A 50 serving container of MAN Body Octane High-Voltage sells at retail sites for $43-$48. Here is a price comparison:

175g bulk Citrulline Malate = $23.33
    50g bulk Glucuronolactone = $5.00
    80g bulk Beta-Alanine = $8.00
    37.5g bulk L-Aspartic Acid = $1.88
    50g bulk Acetyl-L-Carnitine = $4.67
    12.5g bulk Histidine = $1.88
    Total bulk price = $44.76

Body Octane also includes these ingredients per serving which were not included in the $44.76 bulk total:
    Vitamin B6 5mg
    Vitamin B12 15mcg
    Pantothenic Acid 10mg
    Niacin 25mg
    Folic Acid 400mcg

Body Octane also includes a flavor system which was not included in the bulk total.

Notes:
    - I used the bulk price of Acetyl-L-Carnitine as a substitute for L-Carnitine L-Tartrate because I could not find LCLT in bulk. I am fairly sure the prices of these two would be close if/when LCLT is available in bulk.

- bulk prices converted for comparison; 75g Citrulline Malate for $10.00; 50g Glucuronolactone for $5.00; 100g Beta-Alanine for $10.00; 100g L-Aspartic Acid for $5.00; 75g Acetyl-L-Carnitine for $7.00; 100g bulk Histidine for $15.00

- I don't think I need to say much about how good a deal Body Octane is. It should be obvious by looking at the numbers. This product is pretty much as good a deal as you are going to find as a consumer IMO. It would most likely cost you more to try and put this formula together yourself instead of buying the product.

--------------------

CLOUT

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    Orotine = 150 grams = $15.00
    Beta-Alanine = 80 grams = $6.40
    Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL: = 75 grans = $7.00
    Inositol Hexa Phosphate (IP6) = 25 grams = $2.00
    N-Acetyl Cysteine = 25 grams = $2.50
    Magnesium Orotate = 25 grams = $2.00
    Orotic Acid = 25 grams = $2.25
    Vinpocetine = 400mg or half a gram = $3.00

TOTAL BULK PRICE = $40.15
    dinoiii-edit...omitted site and price - BESIDES NP IS BETTER PRICED!!!...

This does not even include the flavor system or some of the other ingredients. This is the only supplement I have ever seen that is cheaper to buy from a store than to make it yourself. How MAN is making money off this I have no idea. They also don;t hide behind a proprietary blend, they list exactly what you get and I like that quite a bit. Also, the ingredient profile can't be beat, there are no fillers and everything has benefit.

Regards,

D_
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

And truly, like this primal male formula, if its as effective as I would guess it will be, then its well worth $45-60 a month. Because its a safe, no side effects natural product. Baseball players can take it, other college athletes, etc. And i'm willing to bet my own money it will be effective.

The products that aren't worth buying are the ones that are ineffective. A product that works but is expensive is still hard to argue with.
    This space for rent

23. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii View Post
    MOD EDIT: Please review the rules about Companies. Thank you.
    Checked and have NO idea where the "infraction" was - in fact, I actually offered the contrary in my post as far as asking for a log to be run. And anything I have done is far from posting a FAQ.

Well, that is one way to keep MAN reps to a minimum.

D_

MOD EDIT: There was no infraction as infractions show up in your User CP. It was a reminder as many reps simply ignore them. Thats all.
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hard to say but it was partially my fault I guess, sorry. I enjoyed t-force so much (one of 2 other fadogia based boosters) that I really can't wait to see this available for sale.
    This space for rent

25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

I challenge you to take a full bottle of Clout, following directions, and tell me then MAN products are expensive and ineffective.

MAN up!
  26. Featured Author

Couple things:

[1] I appreciate the mod clarification. I really had not intended on making any enemies and was merely trying to stay on task.

[2] I actually enjoyed T-Force as well. In fact, you may see a little bit of consultant work from my end with other companies soon enough (hint).

D_
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I found a statement on another site that this will be available at under $30 for 20 days. if thats true, i'll be buying 3 bottles as soon as it does arrive somewhere to order.

Yeah, unless MAN were to become a sponsoring company, I guess its somewhat limiting as to what you are allowed to say. Luckily as you've said your role is a consulting one, not a "primary" role for the company. So you aren't playing rep for them particularly. I'm going to have to hunt through all the boards i'm registered on and figure out where some of the MAN reps hide
    This space for rent

28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dinoiii View Post
    First, I have had nothing to do with the development of the particular product in question - however, I think the assessment is interesting considering what type of product it is and your notion of using "1" bottle apparently.

I am unsure what you would expect from a Sesamin/Fish Oil product, but think there may be a tad incongruency between what you were expecting out of the product in question and what it should have offered you in return.

And as for the last comment, 50 servings of Clout and Body Octane per bottle with the efficacious dosing offered really tells me that you have simply not tried either. The margins are VERY minimal based on raws there, but I appreciate the feedback - your thoughts are that they should sell for ___(fill in blank please)____?

So, we're clear about pricing:

This comparison has been done before and you can do it yourself in bulk powders - I assure you that you would NOT get the same results in efficacy and/or cost-efficiency. So, I will try and adopt the help of a couple of quoted posters' information because I myself am not big into bulks for a LOT of reasons, plus some have turned up to be rather shady.

But let's offer this for these products because I often get the "too expensive" comment and I am NOT one to agree with this at all about the MAN line for what you get (obviously).

--------------------

BODY OCTANE

--------------------

CLOUT

Regards,

D_

I didn't say 1 bottle, I said one product. I tried about 6 bottles and didn't have the fat loss effects that are mentioned on your website,

"Radically reduces bodyfat through fat oxidation"

I took 6 caps a day for two months and noticed no difference in fat loss than with my regular diet/exercise/calorie restriction. With Body Octane the suggested dosage is two servings a day so you are only really geting a 25 day(less than a month supply for around $44(Nutraplanet). That is about $1.76 a day. It is just my opinion that that is too much money to spend on a supplement, especially when it won't even last a whole month when taken as suggested.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I volunteer as unofficial MAN Rep. Here:

MINI FAQ'S:

Clout = Awesome!

Body Octane, or BO, as it's affectionately known = Awesome!

Orotine = Awesome!

Blueprint = Not sure, but the bottle sure is purty!

Vaporize = It's fish oil and SEsamin, of course it's Awesome!

There. Any more questions?
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

There. Any more questions?
    yes, can you trade me 2 bottles of blueprint for 2 bottles of drive?
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. primal male
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:07 PM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 12:44 PM
  3. activate xtreme-primal male?
    By jasfeg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 06:04 PM