What should i Stack?

txwakeskater

Awards
SO i have had a horrible summer (ifting wise) lost weight and whatnot.(what a surprise, right scotty) So im starting a bulk all over again and these are the supps i have laying around. What do yall suggest i stack? I know already ala and Flax i will be using along with protein shake.... So lemme hear how yall would do it if yall had these supps...

this is what i got. :I have T1,T1pro, T4, 6oxo, v12, ZMA, FLax,tons of ALA, glutamine,tribulus, HMB,reg Creatine. AMino Tabs, b12,and your basic vitamin.

Most of this stuff was free if your wondering...

Its nice to be back fellas....:D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Could start by stacking some steak with some potatoes.

txwakeskater

Awards
i knew something like that was coming scotty.... Neah i got my diet down to a T... I got all the macro's set out for each meal and everything...

Oh yes im also wondering how much i should take a day...

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I dunno... I say take it all at once besides the 6-0x0... :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by txwakeskater
SO i have had a horrible summer (ifting wise) lost weight and whatnot.(what a surprise, right scotty) So im starting a bulk all over again and these are the supps i have laying around. What do yall suggest i stack? I know already ala and Flax i will be using along with protein shake.... So lemme hear how yall would do it if yall had these supps...

this is what i got. :I have T1,T1pro, T4, 6oxo, v12, ZMA, FLax,tons of ALA, glutamine,tribulus, HMB,reg Creatine. AMino Tabs, b12,and your basic vitamin.

Most of this stuff was free if your wondering...

Its nice to be back fellas....:D
Glad to see you around Rakey :D

Ok, I would take this first:

multi, b12, aminos, creatine mono, flax and ala, I think you know the right doses of each. Do that for maybe 8 weeks, than start a PH cycle in addition.

Next try a T1 Pro/T4 cycle (hell you can mix all of them) and make it a 6-8 week one, something that will let you exhaust all the possible gains you may get. If you have enough creatine mono to use during this, fine, if not don't bother buying any more.

Post cycle use V-12, ZMA, and tribulus, and 6-oxo. Of course the whole time keep those cals high you skinny bitch :p :D

As for the glutamine and HMB...not worth much unless you're cutting usually, maybe sell them off or just use them whenever IMO.

txwakeskater

Awards
Thanks so much Weave.. Nice to see you around and still making quality posts. :cool: :)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i agree with weave...i had a bad summer liftin...actually i didnt lift for 6 weeks....injury, travel, etc. so now i'm trying to cut a little (gained wt not lost for me!) and in about another 6 weeks i'm gonna do another ps cycle.

The idea is getting my strength back up mainly to rehabd a bicep injury :(

btw...glad to see ya back bro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
welcome back bro. Follow what weave has said and you'll be back on track as fast as possible. EAT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER TOO! I put down 400g protien a day when on during spring quarter.... it can be done!

ManBeast