5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone And 7-Isopropoxy-Isoflavone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone And 7-Isopropoxy-Isoflavone


    5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone (Methoxyisoflavone) and 7-Isopropoxy-Isoflavone (Ipriflavone):


    Methoxyisoflavone and Ipriflavone are potent natural non-hormonal anabolics that have been suggested to deliver steriod-like effects without the unpleasant androgenic sides (such as impotence, premature hair loss, sterility, acne, gynecomastia, aggression, hypertension, heart palpitations, cardiovascular disease, enlarged heart, and so on).

    5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone and 7-Isopropoxy-Isoflavone are basically non-steriodal isoflavones. They support steriod-like effects such as improved nitrogen retention and elevated protein synthesis (support greater protein synthesis at constant caloric intake), promotion of fat loss, modulation of the anti-catabolic effects of cortisol, regulation of cholesterol levels, and enhancement of endurance and recovery.

    Methoxyisoflavone is said to be up to three times more powerful than Ipriflavone!

    Methoxyisoflavone and Ipriflavone appear to work via different pathways, making them a highly synergistic stack. Dosage appears to be between 400mg to 1200mg daily in divided doses for Methoxyisoflavone and 250mg to 1250mg daily in divided doses for Ipriflavone. Bioperine or 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin is usually recommended for enhanced absorption.

    Both of them appear to work better when stacked with protein. Another compound that appears to demonstrate significant synergy with these isoflavones is ecdysterone. So, the perfect stack involving these isoflavones would be Methoxyisoflavone/Ipriflavone/Protein/Ecdysterone.

    Has any one used any of these isoflavones? If yes, what were the results like?
    Last edited by strategicmove; 01-29-2008 at 01:05 PM.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. I could be wrong, but I believe this is the basis of universal's M-Stak. I tried it and thought it was ok, but nothing more. However those doses are probably on the low end of the scale and in bulk you might see better results.

  3. I have tried Universal's Iso Stack a couple years back and got nothing from it, however the dosages were quite low relative to the amounts you posted to be effective.
    •   
       


  4. Many of these compounds were under-dosed when they were introduced a few years back, but, thanks to bulk powders, they can be used effectively and economically.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Yep! Dosage appears to be a key issue here. I have no clue why some supplement companies (severely) under-dose effective compounds, such that users end up without noticing any impact. These users will definitely not repeat their purchase and would end up (rightly) discrediting the compound. Those companies basically shoot themselves in the legs! Appear to have masochistic tendencies
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  6. I was thinking of using phytotest + EcdySterone + Ipriflavone

    I used mstak along time ago and did feel i gained from it but the excess caffiene kept me up.

    Would you guys recommend any products to build a stack with good dosages. To make this actually work. I might drop the phytotest since I would rather order all from one site since i need to send all this stuff to canada.

  7. Is that stuff for real? I remember it from a few years back and everyone complained that it was junk.

  8. The patent on Methoxy was based on research on pigs in like the 1960's.

    Just sayin'.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep! Dosage appears to be a key issue here. I have no clue why some supplement companies (severely) under-dose effective compounds, such that users end up without noticing any impact. These users will definitely not repeat their purchase and would end up (rightly) discrediting the compound. Those companies basically shoot themselves in the legs! Appear to have masochistic tendencies
    make sure you take it with some sort of fatty medium to enhance absorption- I think this is one of the reasons people were not getting results in the past few years- Isoflavones do not work particularly well if they are not taken with fat.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep! Dosage appears to be a key issue here. I have no clue why some supplement companies (severely) under-dose effective compounds, such that users end up without noticing any impact. These users will definitely not repeat their purchase and would end up (rightly) discrediting the compound. Those companies basically shoot themselves in the legs! Appear to have masochistic tendencies
    make sure you take it with some sort of fatty medium to enhance absorption- I think this is one of the reasons people were not getting results in the past few years- Isoflavones do not work particularly well if they are not taken with fat.....plus, TS is right- a lot of the research IS based on pigs in the 60's...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. Which Methoxy products currently available are most cost-efficient? Does NP have bulk?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Many of these compounds were under-dosed when they were introduced a few years back, but, thanks to bulk powders, they can be used effectively and economically.
    so these are available in bulk? could you Pm me if its against board policy to list source, i know NP doesnt carry it.

  13. PhytoTestosterone

  14. they haven't had ipri for years
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The patent on Methoxy was based on research on pigs in like the 1960's.

    Just sayin'.
    I think there are more recent efforts. On humans.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    PhytoTestosterone
    I wish it included Ipriflavone!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. IIRC, ipri helped with bone density more than LBM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Yes, you are right. For lean mass purposes, methoxyisoflavone is several factors more potent. I was only looking at stacking methoxyisoflavone, ipriflavone, and ecdysterone. If Phyto-Testosterone contained the two, I would have looked for ecdysterone elsewhere.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. I have always wanted to try these ingredients, but I have refrained from taking them due to high cost and lack of any peer reviewed clinical trial scientific information on the efficacy of these ingredients.

    I think I will try these ingredients and post my findings in a few weeks since the only supplement I am currently using is protein powder.

    I might even use methoxy isoflavone with bioperine, but I will take the bioperine 15 to 30 mins before ingesting the other ingredients so it won't be wasted due to the unique mechanism of action of bioperine.

  20. Let us know what products/bulks you end up using and doses

  21. Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    I have always wanted to try these ingredients, but I have refrained from taking them due to high cost and lack of any peer reviewed clinical trial scientific information on the efficacy of these ingredients.

    I think I will try these ingredients and post my findings in a few weeks since the only supplement I am currently using is protein powder.

    I might even use methoxy isoflavone with bioperine, but I will take the bioperine 15 to 30 mins before ingesting the other ingredients so it won't be wasted due to the unique mechanism of action of bioperine.

    It’s important that you dose the methoxyisoflavone multiple times per day. It has a relatively short half life, so if you wanted to split your dose up into 4x a day then that would be good.

    Our Phyto-Test enhances the delivery of Methoxy with an oral phospholipid matrix that will help a portion of the ingredients absorb sublingually / orally before it even hits the stomach, but its still important to space you doses out.

    -Pp

  22. Ill be starting a 1000mg of 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone and a 900mg 7-Isopropoxy-Isoflavone a day cycle in about a week. It will be spread out to 3x dosages per day. Ill be downing a bunch of protein with each dosage as well. I'll let everyone know how it goes...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaguePump View Post
    Ill be starting a 1000mg of 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone and a 900mg 7-Isopropoxy-Isoflavone a day cycle in about a week. It will be spread out to 3x dosages per day. Ill be downing a bunch of protein with each dosage as well. I'll let everyone know how it goes...
    This sounds great! I'd be very interested in your progress.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. using bulk powders?

  25. RMS80:
    Any suggestions on what fatty medium I should take with this?

    StrategicMove:
    I'll be sure to post my progress here. I should be starting by the end of the week.

    sogone2day:
    Nope, I bought each seperately, not in bulk form.

  26. What are you using then? if you don't mind saying

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    What are you using then? if you don't mind saying
    Sure. Im new to the board and didnt want people to think I'm sell something by mentioning the brands, thats why I did not mention it in my earlier post.

    Im taking Scifit 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone @ 500mg per pill & NOW Ipriflavone @ 300mg per pill.

    I've never tried either before...

  28. Where could one find Ipriflavone? Please PM me, if you aren't allowed to say.

  29. FYI, I started my Methoxy - Ipriflavone cycle today, so I'll keep everyone updated on my progress!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaguePump View Post
    FYI, I started my Methoxy - Ipriflavone cycle today, so I'll keep everyone updated on my progress!
    Great! Looking forward to your updates!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Great! Looking forward to your updates!
    Agreed. Please post your progress here!

    [as I go research the possibilties of a new Methoxy/Ipriflavone/Ecdy stack...]

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    ...
    [as I go research the possibilties of a new Methoxy/Ipriflavone/Ecdy stack...]
    I have already ordered 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone and Ecdysterone. I'll run the stack later, as I am currently doing a different stack. Hence, my interest in the progress of IvyLeaguePump's log/stack
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I have already ordered 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone and Ecdysterone. I'll run the stack later, as I am currently doing a different stack. Hence, my interest in the progress of IvyLeaguePump's log/stack
    I hear ya man. I thought I had my stacks planned out from now til the end of the summer (currently X-Factor+Drive til end of March, then 4 weeks of IGF-2+Neovar for April, then Formestane+Napalm over the first few weeks of summer for May/June, followed by Diesel Test Hardcore for June/July to combat any minimal rebound from the Form).

    Where do I fit this in now??

    (Also, I love following your posts. Do you mind letting me know which products you're looking at for this type of stack? PM me if you'd rather not post... Thanks!)

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I hear ya man. I thought I had my stacks planned out from now til the end of the summer (currently X-Factor+Drive til end of March, then 4 weeks of IGF-2+Neovar for April, then Formestane+Napalm over the first few weeks of summer for May/June, followed by Diesel Test Hardcore for June/July to combat any minimal rebound from the Form).

    Where do I fit this in now??
    I'll do it between the X-Factor/Drive and IGF-2/NeoVar stacks. The gains you (hopefully) get from the Methoxy stack should be nicely consolidated by the IGF-2/NeoVar stack.


    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    (Also, I love following your posts. Do you mind letting me know which products you're looking at for this type of stack? PM me if you'd rather not post... Thanks!)
    Thanks!
    1) SciFit Methoxy 500 EX, 60 caps
    2) SciFit Ecdysterone 300, 60 Caps (because the product comes conveniently capped).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'll do it between the X-Factor/Drive and IGF-2/NeoVar stacks. The gains you (hopefully) get from the Methoxy stack should be nicely consolidated by the IGF-2/NeoVar stack.



    Thanks!
    1) SciFit Methoxy 500 EX, 60 caps
    2) SciFit Ecdysterone 300, 60 Caps (because the product comes conveniently capped).
    Looks good. I'm assuming you're gonna run this as 1 cap of each twice a day for 4 weeks. Ya know, I actually might squeeze this in right after my X-Factor cycle now...

    EDIT: Do you think there is any reason to look into other Ecdy products? I've seen the efficacy of some ecdy products brought into question and was wondering if it's worth looking for one that people have found that "works" rather than just grabbing any ecdy product. I'm gonna start looking into this in the meantime...

    What are your thoughts on an 8 week cycle? (just thinking out loud seeing as there are 120 cap bottles of each of those out there as well)

  36. Quote Originally Posted by JJC;
    Looks good. I'm assuming you're gonna run this as 1 cap of each twice a day for 4 weeks. Ya know, I actually might squeeze this in right after my X-Factor cycle now...
    I am thinking of doing between 1000mg and 1500mg Methoxy daily.

    Yes, I meant after your X-Factor cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC;
    EDIT: Do you think there is any reason to look into other Ecdy products? I've seen the efficacy of some ecdy products brought into question and was wondering if it's worth looking for one that people have found that "works" rather than just grabbing any ecdy product. I'm gonna start looking into this in the meantime...
    Sure, you could use any other ecdysterone product you trust.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC;
    What are your thoughts on an 8 week cycle? (just thinking out loud seeing as there are 120 cap bottles of each of those out there as well)
    8 weeks will be ideal.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone (Methoxyisoflavone) and 7-Isopropoxy-Isoflavone (Ipriflavone):



    Has any one used any of these isoflavones? If yes, what were the results like?
    i used to make a product in 2003 with methoxy, its absorbed very poorly and if I remember you need about 600mg with each protein meal and over 30g of protein when u take it,

    the 2nd one is just for bone health, women use it alot.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am thinking of doing between 1000mg and 1500mg Methoxy daily.

    Is there any potential negatives to using 1500mg? For example, would it be rough on the liver or kidneys?

  39. OK folks, here is the run down:

    1000mg of Methoxy per day, in two servings
    900mg of Ipriflavone per day, in three servings
    With each servings, I will try to have 30+ grams of protein, and I will eat clean calories through the day.
    Daily Multi Vit
    I'm in the gym five times a week.
    I'm 6 foot and 174 lbs.

    No other supplements!! We'll see if this stuff works.....

  40. Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaguePump;
    Is there any potential negatives to using 1500mg? For example, would it be rough on the liver or kidneys?
    No.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sci Fit Methoxy 500 EX5 - Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone
    By TheLastRonin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 11:05 AM
  2. 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 04:04 PM
  3. 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavones
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 02:43 PM
  4. 5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone?
    By Jason G in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:51 AM
  5. Methoxy TRN and Halodrol 50
    By jasonschaffin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in