Bulk nettle extract (65-95%) in place of activate X?
- 01-29-2008, 01:32 AM
- 01-29-2008, 02:38 AM
The thing about supp. blends made by reputable companies is that the ingredients are made to be in synergistic ratios. When using your own concoction you will have to experiment with dosages to see what works the best and even though you can dose higher with bulk powder, the synergy may or may not be there to such an extent as a researched blend. That being said, its too hard to know what works better without trying each for yourself, everyone reacts differently. It looks like a solid combination - like the the old DS NHA stack and then some. For your AI,has great feedback.
01-29-2008, 08:14 AM
it would substitute for old activate very well byt activate X has other ingredients in it aside from the nettle.
01-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By neverstop in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2006, 06:10 PM
- By UberPooper1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2006, 12:59 AM
- By adrenalinaddict in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2006, 06:15 PM
- By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2005, 11:55 PM
- By dave_ftp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:00 PM