im not loosing any weight!! help?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
ive been on the DCP+Levi-R stack for justa bout 23 days now. i take two levi-R in morning along with 2 DCP. i do the same in the afternoon 30 min before workout and 2 levi-R+ 2 DCP before dinner. i workout 5 days a week. 20 min cardio on tredmill running about a total of 2 miles. i go on and off when running i run for two minutes at 7 mph then go back down to fast walk at 4 mph. then sometimes up to 8 mph for two minutes and back down. total calories expended is around 250-300 each tredmill session. i also have been lifting the weights at a moderate intensity. one problem though. i have barely lost 2 pounds. i eat pretty healthy no sweets and little carbs at dinner time. any solutions? any suggestions?? thanks guys i appreciate it.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about how much weight you lose, but more of how much body fat you lose, you might not be losing weight but you are probably gaining muscle.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i need to measure my body fat. is there simple ways to measure? thanks

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i notice that my veins in my arms are a little more profound and all so i wonder if that has anything to do with loss of body fat. ill just have to wait it out and continue the rest of the bottle.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Dont sweat it man, most likely you lost fat, but gained back muscle so your weight didnt change that much, happens to everyone =p

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
alright sounds good thanks a lot man. do you happen to know how much more muscle weighs than fat? like by volume?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
No running is needed. Stay on that treadmill and walk at a 3mph with a good incline 12-15 (on a scale of 0-15) and you'll freaking melt those calories away and be able to stay on there longer. The main two points are to make sure to enter as much info as possible on the machine: age, weight etc and get your heart rate to at least 70%maxHR.

Take 220-age to get your max heart rate. Then find 70-80% of that and that's where you should be at after your 5min warmup.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Remember, TTA can cause water retention in some while using it. So you may very well be losing the fat, but not water weight could keep you from seeing it immediately. I've read it takes 1-2 weeks after discontinuing TTA for the bloat to go away, then you see the results.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Never judge weight loss by a scale.. for most of us, our goal when cutting is to NOT lose weight, but to substitute some muscle mass in the place of fat.

How are your pants fitting? does your midsection look leaner?

AND, no diet or themo pill will work if your diet is a mess?
Care to list your average diet for a day?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to bet you are recomping a bit. You won't see the number on the scale move too much but you should be more concerned about what you see in the mirror.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I might also suggest to change your dose of DCP to 2 in the am 4 before workout and 2 before bed.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to bet you are recomping a bit. You won't see the number on the scale move too much but you should be more concerned about what you see in the mirror.
Bravo! Too many people put stock in their scale, but I feel the mirror is where its at.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
i notice that my veins in my arms are a little more profound and all so i wonder if that has anything to do with loss of body fat. ill just have to wait it out and continue the rest of the bottle.
If your looking more vascular it's most likely that you are loosing fat

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Never judge weight loss by a scale.. for most of us, our goal when cutting is to NOT lose weight, but to substitute some muscle mass in the place of fat.

How are your pants fitting? does your midsection look leaner?

AND, no diet or themo pill will work if your diet is a mess?
Care to list your average diet for a day?
Word. Looks like you're training pretty hard but you haven't mentioned your diet, please detail it so we can see if that is the cause.

crisis

crisis

Awards
The mirror is a good tool or you can do a bodpod analysis.
My wife and I have been wanting to do a BodPod analysis, but we are having a hell of a time finding one in Houston, TX ...

Any suggestions on how to locate one that is available for public use?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife and I have been wanting to do a BodPod analysis, but we are having a hell of a time finding one in Houston, TX ...

Any suggestions on how to locate one that is available for public use?
I have used one and they are pretty interesting. In fact I may do it again after I complete more training to see how low I can get my bodyfat. But try this link: http://www.bodpod.com/c_usacanmex.php