Nutraplanet Is The Bomb!!!

Gonzo

Awards
I know that this has been said before.....

but I wanted to say that NUTRAPLANET IS THE BOMB!!!!

I ordered some supplements online with my CC while at work...and the darn things practically beat me home!!!

I had my order sitting at my doorstep the next day!!!

Phenomenal shipping and customer service...

and the price? almost half for of what the actual manufacturer is selling their own product off of their own site!!!

If you haven't ordered from them yet, then you haven't been getting your money's worth!!!

GONZO !!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill agree... they won me over...

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
your lucky, my last order took 8 days, and now the one i ordered on thursday has yet to arrive.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
and the price? almost half for of what the actual manufacturer is selling their own product off of their own site!!!
9 times out of 10 NP's prices are better than my store, with my discount!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in southern California so the shipping takes awhile to get here, but NP does have great prices and the people & information here at AM has really enlightened and guided me in the direction of truly effective supplements.

How's that for a commercial?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I'm in southern California so the shipping takes awhile to get here, but NP does have great prices and the people & information here at AM has really enlightened and guided me in the direction of truly effective supplements.

How's that for a commercial?
is that normal for np to take a week or longer to get an order to southern cali?

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hello, have you ever heard of Alpha Drive XL from Biosicence Tech? Because i just bought a bottle of Alpha Drive XL from Bioscience. And it was only 10 dollars real cheap, it's real low price coz it's a new product in testing, and so far, people who have used it are gaining strength from it

warvictim

I know that this has been said before.....

but I wanted to say that NUTRAPLANET IS THE BOMB!!!!

I ordered some supplements online with my CC while at work...and the darn things practically beat me home!!!

I had my order sitting at my doorstep the next day!!!

Phenomenal shipping and customer service...

If you haven't ordered from them yet, then you haven't been getting your money's worth!!!

GONZO !!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly, then somebody here at AM told me that NP is located in the Southeast. I live in upstate New York. There's a member here from downstate and he usually gets his orders in about 2 days, so I'm guessing that I should receive orders in 2-3 days. That's fantastic.

NP is a godsend.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I remember correctly, then somebody here at AM told me that NP is located in the Southeast. I live in upstate New York. There's a member here from downstate and he usually gets his orders in about 2 days, so I'm guessing that I should receive orders in 2-3 days. That's fantastic.

NP is a godsend.
Georgia, if I remember correctly

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But not just NP, if AM didn't exist I wouldn't be NEARLY as informed on WHAT to buy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say we're more like NP's tricks because NP collects all our money