X-Stabilize

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just designed a pill over at customcapsule meant to increase insulin sensitivity, stabilize blood sugar, and act as a strong nutrient repartioner! I feel as if when I take one of my doses if i dont eat enough carbs 15 minutes after, i start to get kind of hypo, which i have never recieved from any other supplement including AP or PSLIN. Anyways, I am very pleased with it as I believe it to be working, and i just thought id share with you all what is in it.

X-Stabilize Formula:
Biotin: 1000mcg
Chromium: 200mcg
Vanadyl sulfate: 1000mcg
Quercetin: 200mg
NaR-ALA: 200mg
Bitter Mellon: 200mg
Cinnamon Bark: 225mg

Anyways, thoughts and comments always appreciated.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried it as a preWO yet? Does it give the noticable energy and endurance of Pslin? It looks like a neat mix.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I have not used it pre workout because that is when i use my P-slin. I think that this product is more beneficial when use multiple times throughout the day with carb containing meals as a nutrient partitioner. I am using it because my body does not handle carbs well because my insulin sensitivity isn't the greatest. Taking mimetics help me alot when it comes to achieving fatloss and muscle gain.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw this in the custom capsule forum. Looks like a good stack. They may make it premix, and see it to us poor folk at discounts!!!

Adams

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I feel the hypoglycemic effects more strongly from AP than bitter melon. But I don't get the liquid farts from bitter melon, unlike AP. :)

I've been taking bitter melon, and I think its been helping out with my mood and blood pressure too.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the chromium and the vanadium, but everything else looks solid.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I will definitely leave the chromium and vanadium in there as they are both playing a significant synergistic role in the mix. As I dosed my AP higher i would just get more diarrhea, however with one serving with x-stabilize I can get hypoglycemic if i don't get at LEAST 50 grams of carbs. (something i have never experienced from AP.)

I like the mix, it works for me, so no reason to change, but thanks! :)

ps... Also there is no nasty taste to this powder. The burps are that of cinnamon! It tastes like i just ate a cinnamon roll every time i burp.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
so its been 3 days since taking the x-stablize with every carb containing meal and I cant believe what has happened!

I have always have a puffy face ever since getting into bodybuilding and i have never known why. I have always attributed it to PH's and or juice, however I have been off for a very long time and my puffy/round face has not subsided. I noticed that it fluctuated depending on how i ate but could never put the finger on exactly what it was.

I realize now that I have become insulin insensitive and carbs are not processed well by my body. However in the past 3 days i have noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in my face's puffiness and have even had people ask me if im getting "skinnier" lol. i also noticed that sometimes i look really lean during the day despite having just taken in a larger than average amount of carbohydrates which usually bloats me immediately.

I will continue to use this as I feel it is having many powerful benefits that no other supplements have been able to supply me. I will report back shortly and let you know anything else i notice.

Oh yeah the total price for 100 servings @ 3 caps a serving was 51 bucks.. pretty cheap yah

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so its been 3 days since taking the x-stablize with every carb containing meal and I cant believe what has happened!

I have always have a puffy face ever since getting into bodybuilding and i have never known why. I have always attributed it to PH's and or juice, however I have been off for a very long time and my puffy/round face has not subsided. I noticed that it fluctuated depending on how i ate but could never put the finger on exactly what it was.

I realize now that I have become insulin insensitive and carbs are not processed well by my body. However in the past 3 days i have noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in my face's puffiness and have even had people ask me if im getting "skinnier" lol. i also noticed that sometimes i look really lean during the day despite having just taken in a larger than average amount of carbohydrates which usually bloats me immediately.

I will continue to use this as I feel it is having many powerful benefits that no other supplements have been able to supply me. I will report back shortly and let you know anything else i notice.

Oh yeah the total price for 100 servings @ 3 caps a serving was 51 bucks.. pretty cheap yah
You have intrigued me to idea this out, and order.

I pretty much followed your guide line, but dropped the vandium down to 450, adjusted the quercitin down a tad (Only to allow room for other ingredient), and add in Gymnema Sylvestre. After tax and shipping it came out to about $48 a bottle. 3 caps per serving, 300 caps in a bottle, and bought two bottles.

Looking forward to the test run. I think it will be a good replacement for Glucophase since I cannot find that pretty much anywhere, and the new one isnt out yet.

Adams