what do you perfer?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Im looking into buying a pre-workout supplement. right now its between no-explode and ragnarok. Ive used no explode before and loved the energy it gave me, i didnt like the price so much though. ive been reading about ragnarok and i like the fact that it has more creatine in it, but does it give you as good of a boost as no explode? id appreciate some input, thanks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ragnorak Hands down man!!!!

Crushing Punch Rag is the sh*t!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a Ragnorak sample a while back. Didn't do squat for me!. Go with Scivation Vasocharge!. You won't be disapointed!.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
whats your fav. rag flavor? the melon sounds pretty good, i am kid of sick of punch flavor because of no explode for so long. after 12 weeks of the same flavor i want something new

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NO BSN!. My favorite is Vasocharge!. Its the only one that I really had any effects from.
I gotta agree.. Vasocharge did it for me too. Going to be a staple of mine.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I tried a Ragnorak sample a while back. Didn't do squat for me!. Go with Scivation Vasocharge!. You won't be disapointed!.
haha..just because it didnt do anything for you doesnt mean it wont for him...both are solid choices tim.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
whats your fav. rag flavor? the melon sounds pretty good, i am kid of sick of punch flavor because of no explode for so long. after 12 weeks of the same flavor i want something new
blue raz was good, heard melon was amazing, the fruit punch is completly different from no xplodes fruit punch

The King

Awards
Methyl Efx if u can handle the taste

Most big companies tout the addage "you shouldnt have to sacrifice taste for a good product" well that may be true when it comes to protein based products, but when get a serious product with multiple active ingredients....flavor is gonna be tough to come by. Methyl efx delivers in every way but taste....give it a shot...you won't ever be confused again

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Most big companies tout the addage "you shouldnt have to sacrifice taste for a good product" well that may be true when it comes to protein based products, but when get a serious product with multiple active ingredients....flavor is gonna be tough to come by. Methyl efx delivers in every way but taste....give it a shot...you won't ever be confused again
never heard of it..who makes it?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i have to say in defense of bsn i have had very good experiences using their products. in the last year i have gained over 45lbs most of which was muscle and i was using their supps majority of the time. but what i cant defend are their ridiculously prices and that is why im wanting to try something different(cheaper)

DA6

Awards
I'll add another vote for Ragnarok, I've tried both the Stim-free and the regular one with nice results. Flavor wise, I'd say that the blue-razz and watermelon are the best ones.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like either a cut and paste job or your a rep for whatever company sells that product...

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
If it's motivation and energy your looking for try ready 4 war. I tried a sample of vasocharge and it didn't compare in those respects.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i'm not hearing either NO Shotgun nor Smash by Axis Labs...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok, stim-free blue raz tastes like cotton candy. I liked the results I got from the product.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok, VasoCharge, and SteelEdge are my favorites

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea ive got a log going for rag myself pretty good so far!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If it's motivation and energy your looking for try ready 4 war. I tried a sample of vasocharge and it didn't compare in those respects.
R4W is the bomb! Got RPM beat hands down.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah The King works for an internet retailer, he recently spammed me with a PM for a discount on it. So I wouldn't trust anything he says.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
JBlaze Anabolics 6