Aggravating Gyno Symptoms On Diesel Test/animal Test Stack

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Anyone get any gyno aggravation from these two products?
I always had the sore nipps from a superdrol cycle I did two years ago . My nipples are sore but I never got the lumps. The soreness is now more pronounced because of dIESEL TEST and ANIMAL TEST

Also I saw a doctor and he said it isnt gyno and Im going to get some blood work done this week. Anyone experience anything like this?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Might want to look into an AI.

If your test is boosted naturally or artificially, it will still aromatize to try and keep a balance.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When I get on really high doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (8 tablets a day) there is occasionally some tenderness, but it always goes away once I get off of it.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
When I get on really high doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (8 tablets a day) there is occasionally some tenderness, but it always goes away once I get off of it.
Jeez, 8 tabs/day? I know what 6 did to me.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Might want to look into an AI.

If your test is boosted naturally or artificially, it will still aromatize to try and keep a balance.
Yeah im looking into hyperdrolv2 as of right now.. Do you recommend any>?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
How long were you on Diesel Test Hardcore>>? and when you say "tenderness".. Was it like a burning,stinging feeling? I was only taking 3 a day and I felt some gyno sensatioN!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How long were you on Diesel Test Hardcore>>? and when you say "tenderness".. Was it like a burning,stinging feeling? I was only taking 3 a day and I felt some gyno sensatioN!

I usually do intervals of Diesel Test for 3 months usually. When I was saying tenderness, I mean there was increase sensativity and some very slight swelling, of course though this is when I increase my intake to a high amount of tablets.

I am pretty use it is the Urtica Dioca (stinging nettle) that causes me to have some slight gyno from time to time. I have already pre-existing gyno from puberty so there is an aggravation to it when i use high amounts of DTH.

I don't know how an AI would wind up working if you were to take one. I don't stay on 8 tablets for all 3 months...that'd be a ridiculous amount of money to spend.

Try adjusting your doses around like 3 tablets for a week, then 4 tablets for a week, then 3 tablets, etc, etc.

Your body may just react very well to DTH (which is a good thing, minus the gyno).

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of returning the animal test and keeping the diesel test! Probably going to get some x factor, anabolic pump, and p slim.. I never tried any of these products yet.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Anyone get any gyno aggravation from these two products?
I always had the sore nipps from a superdrol cycle I did two years ago . My nipples are sore but I never got the lumps. The soreness is now more pronounced because of dIESEL TEST and ANIMAL TEST

Also I saw a doctor and he said it isnt gyno and Im going to get some blood work done this week. Anyone experience anything like this?
Is this the newer version of Animal Test?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
yes the newer one.
Do you think its maybe a prolactin problem? Do you have any discharge from your nipples when and if you squeeze them? I've had a similar problem in the past following a cycle(30 days past PCT) where I used a product containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and AA. I had no previous problems with prolactin up until then, and I assumed it was gyno at first. Just saying.........

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Do you think its maybe a prolactin problem? Do you have any discharge from your nipples when and if you squeeze them? I've had a similar problem in the past following a cycle(30 days past post cycle therapy) where I used a product containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and AA. I had no previous problems with prolactin up until then, and I assumed it was gyno at first. Just saying.........
i squeezed and nothing came out..( THANK GOD) HAHA..well ill be at the doctors doing bloodwork tomorrow morning. Im ****in hungry, I cant even eat!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Animal test made my nipples sore and tender.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i squeezed and nothing came out..( THANK GOD) HAHA..well ill be at the doctors doing bloodwork tomorrow morning. Im ****in hungry, I cant even eat!!
Just mention that you think it may be a prolactin problem and see what your doctor thinks after you get some tests run. In the mean time, at least discontinue the Animal Test.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Dont check your nips too often, squeezing them leads to stimulation of the gland.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Was this the animal test that did this?
yeah ive had ichy nipps approx 2 years ago when i did halodrol and the ran nolva. This was the same and it quit when i went off the animal stack.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually just ran DTH for 2 months, and been off for about 1-2 weeks now, and my right nipple is starting to get pretty painfull/puffy.. I never had issues before.

Had some Novla on hand i started yesterday. Will see what happens.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I actually just ran DTH for 2 months, and been off for about 1-2 weeks now, and my right nipple is starting to get pretty painfull/puffy.. I never had issues before.

Had some Novla on hand i started yesterday. Will see what happens.

UHHHHHHHHHH OHHH !!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
what supps are you currently taking?
Phyto-test (day 15) multi, fish oil, 1000'ius vit D, primaforce cissus. Ive got a log in the supp review forum, "Phyto-testosterone review."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do you think its maybe a prolactin problem? Do you have any discharge from your nipples when and if you squeeze them? I've had a similar problem in the past following a cycle(30 days past post cycle therapy) where I used a product containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and AA. I had no previous problems with prolactin up until then, and I assumed it was gyno at first. Just saying.........
DTH reduces prolactin.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my vote was leaning towards the Animal Test being the actual culprit. BTW, your new formulations are amazing.
Thanks. People have to watch stacking products, esp test boosters. You have to go with stacks people have used before or the company recommends. Like I only recommend DTH with trib test extreme or 6-oxo. Some formulations dont stack well.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Im actually returning the Animal Test but keeping the DTH.

Thanks. People have to watch stacking products, esp test boosters. You have to go with stacks people have used before or the company recommends. Like I only recommend DTH with trib test extreme or 6-oxo. Some formulations dont stack well.