Aggravating Gyno Symptoms On Diesel Test/animal Test Stack

  1. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0

    Aggravating Gyno Symptoms On Diesel Test/animal Test Stack


    Anyone get any gyno aggravation from these two products?
    I always had the sore nipps from a superdrol cycle I did two years ago . My nipples are sore but I never got the lumps. The soreness is now more pronounced because of dIESEL TEST and ANIMAL TEST

    Also I saw a doctor and he said it isnt gyno and Im going to get some blood work done this week. Anyone experience anything like this?

  2. Registered User
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0


    Might want to look into an AI.

    If your test is boosted naturally or artificially, it will still aromatize to try and keep a balance.
  3. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    When I get on really high doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (8 tablets a day) there is occasionally some tenderness, but it always goes away once I get off of it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    When I get on really high doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (8 tablets a day) there is occasionally some tenderness, but it always goes away once I get off of it.
    Jeez, 8 tabs/day? I know what 6 did to me.
  5. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Jeez, 8 tabs/day? I know what 6 did to me.

    what did 6 do to you??
  6. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Might want to look into an AI.

    If your test is boosted naturally or artificially, it will still aromatize to try and keep a balance.
    Yeah im looking into hyperdrolv2 as of right now.. Do you recommend any>?
  7. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    When I get on really high doses of Diesel Test Hardcore (8 tablets a day) there is occasionally some tenderness, but it always goes away once I get off of it.
    How long were you on Diesel Test Hardcore>>? and when you say "tenderness".. Was it like a burning,stinging feeling? I was only taking 3 a day and I felt some gyno sensatioN!
  8. Registered User
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    what did 6 do to you??
    Increased body/facial hair growth, increased aggression/Alpha male mentality, increased Body Odor.
  9. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Jeez, 8 tabs/day? I know what 6 did to me.
    I like to up the dose from time to time. Libido is gone at 8. Libido is actually gone @ 6 even for me.
  10. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    How long were you on Diesel Test Hardcore>>? and when you say "tenderness".. Was it like a burning,stinging feeling? I was only taking 3 a day and I felt some gyno sensatioN!

    I usually do intervals of Diesel Test for 3 months usually. When I was saying tenderness, I mean there was increase sensativity and some very slight swelling, of course though this is when I increase my intake to a high amount of tablets.


    I am pretty use it is the Urtica Dioca (stinging nettle) that causes me to have some slight gyno from time to time. I have already pre-existing gyno from puberty so there is an aggravation to it when i use high amounts of DTH.


    I don't know how an AI would wind up working if you were to take one. I don't stay on 8 tablets for all 3 months...that'd be a ridiculous amount of money to spend.

    Try adjusting your doses around like 3 tablets for a week, then 4 tablets for a week, then 3 tablets, etc, etc.

    Your body may just react very well to DTH (which is a good thing, minus the gyno).
  11. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    im thinking of returning the animal test and keeping the diesel test! Probably going to get some x factor, anabolic pump, and p slim.. I never tried any of these products yet.
  12. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    Anyone get any gyno aggravation from these two products?
    I always had the sore nipps from a superdrol cycle I did two years ago . My nipples are sore but I never got the lumps. The soreness is now more pronounced because of dIESEL TEST and ANIMAL TEST

    Also I saw a doctor and he said it isnt gyno and Im going to get some blood work done this week. Anyone experience anything like this?
    Is this the newer version of Animal Test?
  13. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Is this the newer version of Animal Test?
    yes the newer one.
  14. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    yes the newer one.
    Do you think its maybe a prolactin problem? Do you have any discharge from your nipples when and if you squeeze them? I've had a similar problem in the past following a cycle(30 days past PCT) where I used a product containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and AA. I had no previous problems with prolactin up until then, and I assumed it was gyno at first. Just saying.........
  15. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Do you think its maybe a prolactin problem? Do you have any discharge from your nipples when and if you squeeze them? I've had a similar problem in the past following a cycle(30 days past post cycle therapy) where I used a product containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and AA. I had no previous problems with prolactin up until then, and I assumed it was gyno at first. Just saying.........
    i squeezed and nothing came out..( THANK GOD) HAHA..well ill be at the doctors doing bloodwork tomorrow morning. Im ****in hungry, I cant even eat!!
  16. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0


    Animal test made my nipples sore and tender.
  17. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    i squeezed and nothing came out..( THANK GOD) HAHA..well ill be at the doctors doing bloodwork tomorrow morning. Im ****in hungry, I cant even eat!!
    Just mention that you think it may be a prolactin problem and see what your doctor thinks after you get some tests run. In the mean time, at least discontinue the Animal Test.
  18. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0


    Dont check your nips too often, squeezing them leads to stimulation of the gland.
  19. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Dont check your nips too often, squeezing them leads to stimulation of the gland.
    This is also very true. I myself, tend to like stimulation of the nipples from others.
  20. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Animal test made my nipples sore and tender.
    Was this the animal test that did this?
  21. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    Was this the animal test that did this?
    yeah ive had ichy nipps approx 2 years ago when i did halodrol and the ran nolva. This was the same and it quit when i went off the animal stack.
  22. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    yeah ive had ichy nipps approx 2 years ago when i did halodrol and the ran nolva. This was the same and it quit when i went off the animal stack.
    what supps are you currently taking?
  23. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0


    I actually just ran DTH for 2 months, and been off for about 1-2 weeks now, and my right nipple is starting to get pretty painfull/puffy.. I never had issues before.

    Had some Novla on hand i started yesterday. Will see what happens.
  24. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I actually just ran DTH for 2 months, and been off for about 1-2 weeks now, and my right nipple is starting to get pretty painfull/puffy.. I never had issues before.

    Had some Novla on hand i started yesterday. Will see what happens.

    UHHHHHHHHHH OHHH !!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK
  25. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    what supps are you currently taking?
    Phyto-test (day 15) multi, fish oil, 1000'ius vit D, primaforce cissus. Ive got a log in the supp review forum, "Phyto-testosterone review."
  26. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Do you think its maybe a prolactin problem? Do you have any discharge from your nipples when and if you squeeze them? I've had a similar problem in the past following a cycle(30 days past post cycle therapy) where I used a product containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and AA. I had no previous problems with prolactin up until then, and I assumed it was gyno at first. Just saying.........
    DTH reduces prolactin.
  27. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    DTH reduces prolactin.
    Yeah, my vote was leaning towards the Animal Test being the actual culprit. BTW, your new formulations are amazing.
  28. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Yeah, my vote was leaning towards the Animal Test being the actual culprit. BTW, your new formulations are amazing.
    Thanks. People have to watch stacking products, esp test boosters. You have to go with stacks people have used before or the company recommends. Like I only recommend DTH with trib test extreme or 6-oxo. Some formulations dont stack well.
  29. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, Im actually returning the Animal Test but keeping the DTH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thanks. People have to watch stacking products, esp test boosters. You have to go with stacks people have used before or the company recommends. Like I only recommend DTH with trib test extreme or 6-oxo. Some formulations dont stack well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nolva or AI for gyno symptoms on cycle?
    By doodz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 07:11 PM
  2. nolva or AI for gyno symptoms on cycle?
    By doodz in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 09:10 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 11:09 AM
  4. My thoughts on Diesel Test Hardcore so far
    By Rivet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 06:04 AM
  5. preventing Gyno while on Test & Deca
    By Mess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 01:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in