Best supplement to take while cycling off of test boosters ?
- 01-27-2008, 12:55 PM
- 01-27-2008, 03:47 PM
- 01-27-2008, 03:55 PM
01-27-2008, 04:22 PM
T Boosters work differently, so technically you dont have to ever cycle off of them. You could use a t booster, then follow it up with something that decrease SHBG.
I'm not sure about P-slin if your attempting to boost natty T. I dont know much about it but I thought it was designed to spike insulin shortly before a meal???
01-27-2008, 07:18 PM
01-28-2008, 02:50 AM
01-30-2008, 11:28 AM
I have taken Pslin and Anabolic Pump, and I have to say Pslin gave me some of the best workouts of my life! You wont be disappointed. My strength and endurance were increased after the first dose!
01-30-2008, 11:33 AM
01-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Pslin, combined with aminos is a always a great choice. ANything with forskolin is good for body composition. The more I look at PurpleWrath, the more I like it. You could stack pslin and PW, and I bet you would get fantastic woirkouts and great gains. If you go the Pslin root, I'd get some Waxy maze to go with it.
Anabolic Pump works extremely well for some people. If your a mesomorph or an endomorph, give it a run. If you're an Ectomorph, I recommend sticking with the Pslin.
01-30-2008, 02:19 PM
01-30-2008, 06:39 PM
01-30-2008, 07:00 PM
Of course, everyone reacts differently.
Similar Forum Threads
- By maximummuscle in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:11 PM
- By stevefrancis in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:04 AM
- By Tboz in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2012, 06:40 PM
- By nightowlman in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-07-2007, 03:52 PM
- By Vordhosbn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2007, 06:29 PM