Redline..

Blazay

Awards
I recieved a free bottle of vpx redline.. How good is this stuff? The reviews i have read are from recreational users and not weightlifters. I was currently on a ph that was a mix of epistane/havoc and my bf went down, i got more vascular, and a little stronger.. If i used something that say bloats you a little more like testanate 250 will redline be a good epistane/havoc agent.. Is it good to stack with a prohormone? Im currently just looking on some general input of using this supplement sufficiently..

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I recieved a free bottle of vpx redline.. How good is this stuff? The reviews i have read are from recreational users and not weightlifters. I was currently on a ph that was a mix of epistane/havoc and my bf went down, i got more vascular, and a little stronger.. If i used something that say bloats you a little more like testanate 250 will redline be a good epistane/havoc agent.. Is it good to stack with a prohormone? Im currently just looking on some general input of using this supplement sufficiently..
You're good taking it with a PH. It will not however help with bloat. If you want to not get bloated as much, maybe try e-form by dermabolics. It's an AI people have used on cycle with aromatizing compounds and have had luck with keeping bloat to a minimum. Redline is merely an energy drink. Oh, and yes it DOES work well. It does help with bf because it speeds up your metabolism and induces thermogenisis.

Blazay

Awards
i get my ph otc so ill be sure to just get something that doesnt bloat you up too much. I think ill run this with my next cycle to help maximize results. I already have a fast metabolism so im pretty lucky in that area. I dont do any cardio and i'm maybe 8-9% body fat. Thanks for the advice tho, whats the usage on this and what is the best time to take it. btw i have the orals (tablets) Any side effects such as nausea, stomach pain, etc.. that i have seen o so often from alot of fatburners (cough cough 3 degree burn)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i get my ph otc so ill be sure to just get something that doesnt bloat you up too much. I think ill run this with my next cycle to help maximize results. I already have a fast metabolism so im pretty lucky in that area. I dont do any cardio and i'm maybe 8-9% body fat. Thanks for the advice tho, whats the usage on this and what is the best time to take it. btw i have the orals (tablets) Any side effects such as nausea, stomach pain, etc.. that i have seen o so often from alot of fatburners (cough cough 3 degree burn)
You'll probably get nauseated if you don't eat a lil food before drinking it. It is a strong energy drink, lol. Maybe drink 1/2 then wit 15min and drink the other 1/2 if it's not too strong. Drink it like 15-20min. before lifting.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
You'll probably get nauseated if you don't eat a lil food before drinking it. It is a strong energy drink, lol. Maybe drink 1/2 then wit 15min and drink the other 1/2 if it's not too strong. Drink it like 15-20min. before lifting.
Agreed. 1 bottle = 2 servings. I have a case of it here. I use it as a pick me up at times pre w/o and it usually only takes me 1/2 bottle at 245 lbs. :)

Blazay

Awards
thx but what do you guys recommend for the tablets because i have the tablets.