Redline..

1. Redline..

I recieved a free bottle of vpx redline.. How good is this stuff? The reviews i have read are from recreational users and not weightlifters. I was currently on a ph that was a mix of epistane/havoc and my bf went down, i got more vascular, and a little stronger.. If i used something that say bloats you a little more like testanate 250 will redline be a good epistane/havoc agent.. Is it good to stack with a prohormone? Im currently just looking on some general input of using this supplement sufficiently..

2. Quote Originally Posted by Blazay View Post
    I recieved a free bottle of vpx redline.. How good is this stuff? The reviews i have read are from recreational users and not weightlifters. I was currently on a ph that was a mix of epistane/havoc and my bf went down, i got more vascular, and a little stronger.. If i used something that say bloats you a little more like testanate 250 will redline be a good epistane/havoc agent.. Is it good to stack with a prohormone? Im currently just looking on some general input of using this supplement sufficiently..
    You're good taking it with a PH. It will not however help with bloat. If you want to not get bloated as much, maybe try e-form by dermabolics. It's an AI people have used on cycle with aromatizing compounds and have had luck with keeping bloat to a minimum. Redline is merely an energy drink. Oh, and yes it DOES work well. It does help with bf because it speeds up your metabolism and induces thermogenisis.

3. i get my ph otc so ill be sure to just get something that doesnt bloat you up too much. I think ill run this with my next cycle to help maximize results. I already have a fast metabolism so im pretty lucky in that area. I dont do any cardio and i'm maybe 8-9% body fat. Thanks for the advice tho, whats the usage on this and what is the best time to take it. btw i have the orals (tablets) Any side effects such as nausea, stomach pain, etc.. that i have seen o so often from alot of fatburners (cough cough 3 degree burn)
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Blazay View Post
    i get my ph otc so ill be sure to just get something that doesnt bloat you up too much. I think ill run this with my next cycle to help maximize results. I already have a fast metabolism so im pretty lucky in that area. I dont do any cardio and i'm maybe 8-9% body fat. Thanks for the advice tho, whats the usage on this and what is the best time to take it. btw i have the orals (tablets) Any side effects such as nausea, stomach pain, etc.. that i have seen o so often from alot of fatburners (cough cough 3 degree burn)
    You'll probably get nauseated if you don't eat a lil food before drinking it. It is a strong energy drink, lol. Maybe drink 1/2 then wit 15min and drink the other 1/2 if it's not too strong. Drink it like 15-20min. before lifting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    You'll probably get nauseated if you don't eat a lil food before drinking it. It is a strong energy drink, lol. Maybe drink 1/2 then wit 15min and drink the other 1/2 if it's not too strong. Drink it like 15-20min. before lifting.
    Agreed. 1 bottle = 2 servings. I have a case of it here. I use it as a pick me up at times pre w/o and it usually only takes me 1/2 bottle at 245 lbs.

6. thx but what do you guys recommend for the tablets because i have the tablets.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vpx Redline or clenbutrx??
    By jaketparker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:51 PM
  2. Redline RTD and Dymatize Mega Milk Now in Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2005, 12:17 PM
  3. fat burn ques. Redline, Tight, ephedrine...
    By Grifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 05:47 PM
  4. redline from VPX.
    By blackjack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 02:35 PM
  5. Redline ?
    By EEmain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 08:33 PM