Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!

I hope I'm that lucky when my order arrives next week! (hint, hint) :thumbsup:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
14 samples!! what a hook up! I just odrerd or my bday lets hope i got hooked up to!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yeah, thats almost a whole bottle, being 20 servings. im going to finish those off, and then start my igf and neovar.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I love NP, but I placed a huge order that took forever to get here and the samples they gave me were the ghettoest old looking samples ever. Still by far and away the best place to get your supps, just b*tchin a little.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yeah, my order took 8 days, but that was due to the holiday weekend. normally it takes 2-3 days for me.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea it always takes 3 days for me unless its the weekend

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude I love Nutra man! They never gave me that much but my order came in today and I got a shaker cup. The last order I got a shaker cup, ARLI Lean Dreams sample, and 2 Necter protein samples.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea np has been dishing out a bunch of shakers they should start giving out shirts!

vision

Sadly my order is in it's 11th day and it's still in processing.

Order #7404

...Shamelessly trying to beat the OPs 14 samples of Vaso charge...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everytime i ask for a shirt i get one....

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
They always hook me up too, but lately my comments don't show up asking for samples!! I am doing something wrong and can't figure out what.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When my package arrived Friday, I was hooked up with 10 Vaso's, 10 WTF's, and 8 packets of COQ Diesel with 6 pills in each. Not a bad deal considering that I only bought 2 large POSEIDON's.

I love NutraPlanet.com!

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered for over 500 in 30 days, and asked for sample , I received 1 vaso,2 superpump250,1 cytolean :(

vision

They always hook me up too, but lately my comments don't show up asking for samples!! I am doing something wrong and can't figure out what.
Now that you mention it I don't remember seeing a comments section... I hope they give me another t-shirt that way I have one for everyday I workout!!

Darkhrse99

Darkhrse99

Awards
How much money have you spent to start getting free samples?

vision

I've always gotten tons of free samples and t-shirts. I always purchase more than $200 though... I hate shipping and handling!!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
on 1 bottle of leviathan reloaded i got 4 x force, 4 lean dreams, 2 cellmass, 1 wtf pumped and some other stuff that completely slips my mind. it was a few months ago.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
lol didnt realize i had to ask
i always ask for samples, and normally get them, i always add something into the comment box like "i love NP" or something like that as well

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
How much money have you spent to start getting free samples?
i doesnt really matter most of the time, i think its just however the person filling your order is feeling at that point and time, if their in a good mood you get hooked up. like Matthew was saying, he spent like $60 or something and got a ton of stuff, i have spent over $200 and got a nice little amount but only about half as much as matthew. just ask in the comment box for a few samples if they have any extra and then tell them that you love them, or their site is the best or something like that to put them in a good mood.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't B Itch on a public forum that you don't get samples. Then maybe you will get some samples!. No offense, but come on now...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it really makes me mad when people cry about not getting FREE STUFF. Although I did a little on one order because I had been sampless on my prior 5 or so. I was beeing a spoiled brat I guess you cold say.

Then they hook'd me up with almost a whole bottle of ALRI Venom 3.0. I think there was like 60caps total. Insane people at NP

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
I didn't realize that NP shipped samples with some of their orders; thats pretty badass! Not that I needed another reason to love this community.

pyrodave

Awards
bad experince with nutraplanet will keep me from ever ordering there again!

i am willing to pay more to deal with less B.S.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
man, i feel ripped. i ordered over $400 in one weeked (my last order) and no samples, nothing. what the f?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you ask for samples? Because if you don't you will not get anything.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, i feel ripped. i ordered over $400 in one weeked (my last order) and no samples, nothing. what the f?
Well if you have enough disposable income to spend $400 on supplements you should be a happy man!. There is no way I could justify spending that much, for that matter I would have to live in the box they sent me!.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Did you ask for samples? Because if you don't you will not get anything.
nope, sure didn't. wish i would have known. by the way, i've tried a sample of Axis Lab's Smash when it first came out, and really liked it. I haven't heard much on the boards about it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Smash is an excellent product - we have a new flavor out as well.

krogtaar

Awards
wtf? i just got a 600 dollar order and got a shaker bottle and half a serving of whey

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I always get a little something from NP as far as samples go.I got some ALRI Lean dreams last time, on a $45 Diesel Test order.

I also tell them thanks or something in the coments section. The only problem I've ever had is with dumb Fed Ex losing my order.. NP has been great.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I got samples on my first order without even asking. I think they were trying to win my affection or something. So then I reordered with them again and got nothing. Then the next time I ordered I asked for samples and got some stuff. Last time I ordered I got a free T-shirt about Mastering my world. It's pretty cool. It takes a long time for my orders to get here (I'm on the West Coast) but NP is only 1 of the 2 places I will shop anymore. I use another site for various vitamins and proteins.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
When my package arrived Friday, I was hooked up with 10 Vaso's, 10 WTF's, and 8 packets of COQ Diesel with 6 pills in each. Not a bad deal considering that I only bought 2 large POSEIDON's.

I love NutraPlanet.com!
psssst...Don't tell Chuck.