My 1st Cycle - Critque Needed

Man Ace

Awards
So after researching and reading through forums for the past 2 months i finally decided to bite the bullet and start my first cycle. Any input would be appreciated.

6 week Cycle:
H-Drol (Halodrol-50 Clone)
50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg/75mg/75mg

Orastrol-V (Orastan-E Clone)
50mg/50mg/100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg

Other supplements:
AI Life Support
Gaspari Superpump250
Gaspari SizeOn

4 Week PCT:

Nolvadex
40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg

Other Supps:
17-Alpha OXO Nolone (test/libido booster)
AI Life Support

I am also contemplating including AX Retain 2 to my PCT. Anyone think i'm good otherwise?

Anything I'm missing?

I figure that my pumps may be very intense with the SP250 & SizeOn with this cycle to the point where it will be difficult to work out. So I can always stop them and start them during my PCT.

Any insight would be helpful. This forum seemed like a good place to start witha lot of knowledgeable people to help. Thanks in advance!

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
So after researching and reading through forums for the past 2 months i finally decided to bite the bullet and start my first cycle. Any input would be appreciated.

6 week Cycle:
H-Drol (Halodrol-50 Clone)
50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg/75mg/75mg

Orastrol-V (Orastan-E Clone)
50mg/50mg/100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg

Other supplements:
AI Life Support
Gaspari Superpump250
Gaspari SizeOn

4 Week post cycle therapy:

Nolvadex
40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg

Other Supps:
17-Alpha OXO Nolone (test/libido booster)
AI Life Support

I am also contemplating including AX Retain 2 to my PCT. Anyone think i'm good otherwise?

Anything I'm missing?

I figure that my pumps may be very intense with the SP250 & SizeOn with this cycle to the point where it will be difficult to work out. So I can always stop them and start them during my PCT.

Any insight would be helpful. This forum seemed like a good place to start witha lot of knowledgeable people to help. Thanks in advance!
Well that looks pretty solid. Halodrol and orastrol-v are both pretty dry, so you might want to add some cissus and fish oil to keep the joints healty.

I'd get some bloodwork done before and after the cycle if I were you, just to be safe.

I'd say go with it bro!
Good luck!

Man Ace

Awards
Well that looks pretty solid. Halodrol and orastrol-v are both pretty dry, so you might want to add some cissus and fish oil to keep the joints healty.
Picked up some NOW Super EPA fish oil capsules. Thanks for reminding me!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Basic questions here - How old are you? How long have you been lifting? What does your diet look like?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
advise given to me a while back was, if your new @ cycles and contemplating combining 2 together do not, reason being if your body reacts to 1 in a negative way but not the other, if you combine them you will not know which one is the one you should not take again, or the one you might need to add another supplement to "take care of any sides you might have" i.e. ( Luke suggesting adding fish oil and cissus to compensate for the drying of joints) make sense? my guess is your relatively young like me, whats the big hurry in combine things that you haven't taken solo? you got time to do that if you want to later. listen this is just my 2 cents, good luck with whatever you decide to do bro.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the orastan clone altogether, my reasons being: 1that you are running halodrol at high enough dosages for great results already. 2 There also might be a chance that the orastan clone can hinder the str and size gains made by the H50. 3 It's your first cycle and Halodrol is going to rock your world by itself, so there's no need to complicate things with another compound. I know they were run together, but I think that was mainly a gaspari marketing scheme so you buy both.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
H-Drol at those dosages (you have 2 bottles I assume) for that duration will work very well, be patient since it really kicks in between week 2 and 3. Don't stack until you have some more experience. Make sure diet is good or results will be hindered.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
this seems to be good advice so far. if it is your first cycle, the haladrol will be all you need. if your family has a history of any blood pressure issues in your family, consider using hawthrone berry and CoQ10, even if the haladrol is mild in consideration to other prohormones.

Man Ace

Awards
this seems to be good advice so far. if it is your first cycle, the haladrol will be all you need. if your family has a history of any blood pressure issues in your family, consider using hawthrone berry and CoQ10, even if the haladrol is mild in consideration to other prohormones.
Would extra milk thistle help as well?
Any advice on the PCT? Should I add anything else?

Thanks for all the response and advice thus far. AM has turned out to be a plethora of help.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Would extra milk thistle help as well?
Any advice on the post cycle therapy? Should I add anything else?

Thanks for all the response and advice thus far. AM has turned out to be a plethora of help.
no. you won't need extra milk thistle if your are taking the Life Support. I had never heard of this product until now. checked it out. it looks good. has your milk thistle and hawthorn berry; also has saw palmetto for your prostate, red yeast rice for cholesterol. i'm going to have to get me some of this for my next cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a particular reason for picking life support over cycle support? its half the dose, is why I ask. coupon for it in my sig too either way :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19