I bought 2 cans of 5 lbs. Body Fortress Whey Protein. Its pretty good
- 02-02-2008, 09:28 AM
- 02-09-2008, 11:04 PM
- 02-10-2008, 06:24 PM
02-11-2008, 07:36 AM
I just started adding this in with my ON. Since good whey products like ON are really expensive I only take it after a workout when I feel I need the best I have.
This BF stuff is pretty good actualy! I take it in the morning and at lunch with my other foods at the time so I don't have to waste my ON and this stuff is pretty great, going to make it a staple with my ON now.
02-11-2008, 09:45 AM
02-11-2008, 12:45 PM
after having now tried All the whey's flavoring systems, i'm just buying their chocolate for my 5lb choice from now on. its well worth the extra $4 for 5lbs
02-11-2008, 05:49 PM
02-11-2008, 06:33 PM
i think you end up with more protein than the vitamin shoppe, and its much more of a dutch chocolate than the EAS one from sams.
02-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LatsRus in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:43 PM
- By henryhavoc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2010, 03:28 PM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-16-2010, 12:38 AM
- By drivehard in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:18 PM
- By jpb8200 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-12-2008, 08:35 PM