I bought 2 cans of 5 lbs. Body Fortress Whey Protein. Its pretty good

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. so the flavor isnt bad for a cheap walmart protein? im fussy on taste but it sounds like u guys say it isnt too bad.

2. Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    Wondering if the EAS brand protein is really thick? I wouldn't mind adding in maybe half a cup of oats in there for some carbs but if its thick as it is then I won't. Definitely buying from costco next time though!
    It's not overly thick. I always use 2 scoops with 8 oz and it still mixes great.
    •   

3. Usually the better a protein tastes the worst it is for you.

4. I just started adding this in with my ON. Since good whey products like ON are really expensive I only take it after a workout when I feel I need the best I have.

This BF stuff is pretty good actualy! I take it in the morning and at lunch with my other foods at the time so I don't have to waste my ON and this stuff is pretty great, going to make it a staple with my ON now.

5. "hello all......"
    •   

6. after having now tried All the whey's flavoring systems, i'm just buying their chocolate for my 5lb choice from now on. its well worth the extra $4 for 5lbs

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    after having now tried All the whey's flavoring systems, i'm just buying their chocolate for my 5lb choice from now on. its well worth the extra $4 for 5lbs
    Haha it's that good?

8. i think you end up with more protein than the vitamin shoppe, and its much more of a dutch chocolate than the EAS one from sams.

9. Hmm might have to give this a whirl sometime. They got some nice looking flavors
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. know of any soy free whey protein?
    By LatsRus in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:28 PM
  3. Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 01:38 AM