anavol and beta alanine?

fabian

Awards
anybody ever use anavol? how'd you like it. whats the scoop on beta alanine?

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hmm, i havent heard that one. Hey by the way, have you taken any natural testosterone booster before such as T-bomb, Novadex from Gaspari, Superdrol, Gakic, Leukic, etc? And do they really increase strength? Because i only take whey protein, and glutamine as my supplements, but i am looking for something to give me a boost in my strength

warvictim

naw... anavol from NX labs

fabian

Awards
i'm only 19. i won't touch a t-booster till i hit like 30. if i mess with one now it'll mess me up. for the most part i think protein, bcaa's, and a pre-workout are all you need. thats all i mess with. and a multi-vitamin

latinopete91

Awards
huh can taking natural t booster mess u up

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
are you all bots or something or are you serious?

maybe I'm dreaming, yeah that's it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yup they sound like bots....? or so im hoping

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just wanna say thanks to 'latinopete91' for digging up a 10 month old thread about nothing. :thumbsup:

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, i havent heard that one. Hey by the way, have you taken any natural testosterone booster before such as T-bomb, Novadex from Gaspari, Superdrol, Gakic, Leukic, etc? And do they really increase strength? Because i only take whey protein, and glutamine as my supplements, but i am looking for something to give me a boost in my strength

warvictim
Personally, that was my favorite part of the thread right there....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
kilmann40 Supplements 5
icanrace Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Supplements 0