Yellow Gold (AP) Dosage

pm39120

Awards
Would taking yellow gold at 750mg instead of 500mg be bad because after i capped all of it, i got an average weight of 750mg per cap.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you supposed to weigh it before you put the powder in the cap?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will be fine. I've gone that high with no real issues. If you experience bowl discomfort issues however, you have gone to high and will need to scale your dosages back.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres about 550 mgs in a OO capsule of Yellow Gold. Ive been taking two of these before meals with no situations

pm39120

Awards
theres about 550 mgs in a OO capsule of Yellow Gold. Ive been taking two of these before meals with no situations
i used "00" caps and i got 750 per cap. maybe my scale is off or i just have it tempered very good. There packed so tight they are like bricks

pm39120

Awards
That will be fine. I've gone that high with no real issues. If you experience bowl discomfort issues however, you have gone to high and will need to scale your dosages back.
ive been rather gassy today but no abnormal bowel movements

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been parachuting 1g for the last few days with no problems whatsoever. You should be fine on 750, and like mentioned above if you notice anything odd just drop the dose.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used "00" caps and i got 750 per cap. maybe my scale is off or i just have it tempered very good. There packed so tight they are like bricks
Did you take the weight of the capsules into consideration? Another way to figure it out would be to put an empty container onto your scale, tare it to 0, then pour your remaining YG in. Subtract this amount from the original amount and divide by however many caps you filled. CapMQuick sets are 50 per batch. This is all assuming that this was the first time you opened/used any YG though:stick:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just capped 50 caps @ 585mg a piece and that was about as much as i could fit. Should I start with 1 cap or just run 2 caps before high carb meals.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to run two caps. now I only do one. experiment for yourself

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is everyone seeing good results with one cap.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is everyone seeing good results with one cap.
I'm doing a log on Pslin and Yellow Gold. My conclusion will be whenever i finish, hopefully I can blast for Twelve weeks. this is my first week blasting

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a log on Pslin and Yellow Gold. My conclusion will be whenever i finish, hopefully I can blast for Twelve weeks. this is my first week blasting
How di it go Smeton?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stacked Pslin and yellow gold for a long time(eight weeks)and honestly I cannot say I noticed much.Dosing was 2-4 yg's ED and Pslin on workout days. Possibly little pumps with the yg and bigger pumps with the Pslin. I just cannot give rave reviews because I wasn't sure if it worked or not. I caped em quick

Might have to try it again, when the time permits. Not real noticeable , if anything IMHO.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87022-smeton-s-pslin.html

Last edited:

chim_chim

Awards
I parachute 1 g of YG before big carb meals, with no problems.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21