Ap?

Rock Head

Awards
Getting a foggy head followed by a headache. I am also doing mass stack. Are the two conflicting with each other? I am just getting done with a nasty cold so it could be that but wanting to make sure. I remember reading that AP wouldn't mix well with something but can't remember what it was. Thanks in advance for the help.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Start by immediately upping your water and carb intake before dosing. These are classic symptoms of lack of blood sugar. This is a good sign, with a quick remedy.

Rock Head

Awards
So instead of taking the AP 15 minutes prior to carb heavy meal, I should eat carbs first? I am eating a ton of the right carbs with kwik carb included.

So instead of taking the AP 15 minutes prior to carb heavy meal, I should eat carbs first? I am eating a ton of the right carbs with kwik carb included.
what is a ton of the right carbs? Increase your water intake.

Rock Head

Awards
80 to 100 of carbs. I will up my water intake. I have had issues with energy lulls because of blood sugar in the past. This morning I ate after about 10 minutes and it seemed to go a lot better. Could have just been end of cold hanging on. I will update next week if it continues.

80 to 100 of carbs. I will up my water intake. I have had issues with energy lulls because of blood sugar in the past. This morning I ate after about 10 minutes and it seemed to go a lot better. Could have just been end of cold hanging on. I will update next week if it continues.

Reduce the amount of carbohydrates to 50grams with Anabolic Pump..ESPECIALLY considering your past, Once you adjust to 50grams, you can work your way up.

The best way to use Anabolic Pump is to start with Normal carbohyrdrate intake(if normal is about 30-50grams) and slowly go higher.