Is you Coq DIESEL? tester thread V2 - AnabolicMinds.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is you Coq DIESEL? tester thread V2

1.  01-25-2008  04:07 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Lightbulb Is you Coq DIESEL? tester thread V2

Coq DIESEL Caps, 100 count formula is here!

Im running this tester search similar to the current Ready4War search going on:

Everyone who has used the the current Coq DIESEL caps know the product is great during cycle, Post cycle, for those with for whatever reason have low libido and erection frequency and for "normal" people who want those concrete boners with libido gains. This product differs from Diesel Test in the obvious way this isnt a "test booster," but it can be added to any Non-hormonal stack or with any herbal test booster to take it to the next level. Many will also see an increase in NO pumps in and out of the gym on Coq DIESEL.

Coq DIESEL is unique as it is probably the only herbal libido/erection enhancer sexual health product out that really works as most "male ehancement" products are under dosed or work as just libido boosters.

I bet most people can use this "as needed" 2 caps two hours before "activity" and see great results but for the testers I want them to follow the direction.

The 3 capsule formula has been put to the test in logs at bb.com and AM and some even during cycle and it has always "worked well."

What I am doing is sending out 20-25 capsule samples (5 caps per full serving, last formula was 60 caps/bottle 3 caps per full serving). This will allow for 4-6 day "mini logs" which I feel is enough workouts to evaluate a libido/erection enhancing product that kicks in as fast as Coq DIESEL (usually within 2 hours of the first dose). There is also a thread for the new Ready4War for testers. Dont apply for both. Sorry only to US residents. Also those who sign up should be willing to start their review in the next 10 days, product will start going out to testers tues. the 29th.

This will be posted at AM and BB.com so don’t sign up at both sites or one site for the new Coq DIESEL and one site for the Ready4War caps.

This will be a 5 capsule serving formula but I think capsule for capsule its just as strong as the 3 capsule serving Coq DIESEL currently out, but the most Coq DIESEL I have ever used is one cap pm because on 4 or 5 DTH/day 2 for me is an overkill.

I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last 2 years.

2) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product.

3) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

Please ask any questions you may have about signing up here.

Also, if you sign up, please sign up to do a complete log and to follow the directions of the product. Do not sign up if u plan on stacking this with any stim products or bulk herbs or bulk stims unless you were on those bulk stims before you started the R4W and you stack all your stims with bulk powders. IE dont sign up, get the R4W caps then say you are stacking it with Noxplode.

Coq DIESEL Capsules 100 count

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
    Servings per container: 50

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 72mg 120%

Proprietary Blend: 906mg
    Arginine-AKG, Epimedium Sagitattum (Horny Goat Weed), Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea, Choline Bitartrate, Cnidium Monnieri, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Bioperine

Coq DIESEL capsules 100 count formula will be available in Feb (maybe) for most online retailers. You also can get a free 6 capsule sample of the 3 cap serving, 60 count formula at NP with your order by requesting it at check out in the comments box.

2.  01-25-2008  04:15 PM
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I'd nominate myself, but I already signed up for the R4W thread. I can do whichever. I'd love to try both though, I'm not gonna lie.

•   
  3.  01-27-2008  08:25 PM
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Bump^ I'm suprized more people haven't replied to this thread.

4.  01-27-2008  08:46 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I dont have a log posted here, but know a guy who used this on cycle. Really liked what it did for his libido.

5.  01-28-2008  08:55 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

so i got 1 person who wants to do a 5 serving/day log on Coq DIESEL. Its free.

I dont understand how we can have 20000 page treads on products that make u bus big loads but no one signing up for a libido/erection enhancer?

6.  01-28-2008  09:02 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I'd love to try it and log it but I have only been a member here for a little while, not long enough to have logged an effective product. People are prolly scared of those "big loads" because they can create quite a mess. LOL

7.  01-28-2008  09:25 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by Whiplash View Post
    I'd love to try it and log it but I have only been a member here for a little while, not long enough to have logged an effective product. People are prolly scared of those "big loads" because they can create quite a mess. LOL
    No I was saying there has been huge mega page threads with people going crazy over a product that just makes them have a bigger load

8.  01-29-2008  07:33 AM
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I will log it also. Have been thinking about trying this anyways. I guess its a win/win then.

9.  01-29-2008  08:27 AM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

id sign up for sure and love to try it but im not in the US, great opportunity though guys.

10.  01-29-2008  02:18 PM
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

ok I am in. I will give links to logs later. Don't have copy and paste.

11.  01-29-2008  02:25 PM
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

I didn't notice this thread I know how you normally like your logs chuck, but for this should it just be short daily updates? I did try a sample of the prior formula, but used them just as 2 caps at a time "pre-action". It would be nice to see how they work taken for a few days in a row. I'm currently at I believe 12 days left on a 1-t/superdrol cycle, but libido has stayed good so far.

Last complete log X-factor / SDNG , am currently logging unsponsored cycle as well as sponsored Somnidren-gh (sleep aid)

Can start as soon as they arrive.
    This space for rent
    Come visit my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-up-level.html

12.  01-29-2008  02:26 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I'd add this to my current stack chuck if you think I would notice its effects separately from what i'm on.

Current supps:
    P-Slin
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    Diesel Raw Test

Would throwing the Coq in there be a noticible change?

13.  01-29-2008  02:36 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I'd add this to my current stack chuck if you think I would notice its effects separately from what i'm on.

Current supps:
    P-Slin
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    Diesel Raw Test

Would throwing the Coq in there be a noticible change?
    U can add coq diesel to any stack and see a noticible change. For me I use DTH everyday but when I take one or 2 Coq DIESEL at around 4pm.....yeah there is a dif. for about the next 18 hours.

This latest formula seems to give me more of a libido boost than the 3 cap formula

14.  01-29-2008  02:48 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    U can add coq diesel to any stack and see a noticible change. For me I use DTH everyday but when I take one or 2 Coq DIESEL at around 4pm.....yeah there is a dif. for about the next 18 hours.

This latest formula seems to give me more of a libido boost than the 3 cap formula
    I know you've sent me the v2 r4w samples, but if you still need any testers for coq, i'd be more than happy to give you a review.

15.  01-29-2008  02:57 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I just have to say I love the "****" on the bottle. Simply, genius.

16.  01-29-2008  05:13 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I nominate myself. And actually the sooner I could start the better. Daddy needs a libido!

17.  01-29-2008  05:20 PM
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Cordeen

Weight: 189lbs
    Body fat: 12-13% BF
    Sex: Male
    Body type: Ecto

Previous Logs

Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
    Thermolife E-Bol Log
    Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
    Green Bulge Review - DC1
    Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
    BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
    Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
    Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

Thanks

OOOPS...sorry disregard...I am Canadian..

18.  01-29-2008  07:45 PM
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last 2 years.
    incarnate log
    New log for the 08 year
    Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2: Euphoric Stimulant log
    Found it. Intra X Cell Log

2) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product. I can do it by feb 08

3) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above. I nominate my self to try this out.

19.  01-30-2008  07:11 AM
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Chuck-

I guess not too many people are 'getting some' right now. haha.

20.  01-30-2008  09:45 AM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Chuck-

I guess not too many people are 'getting some' right now. haha.
    I think people dont want to sign up for a libido/erection product because they dont want people to think they might have a problem down there. But its not about that. Its about taking your libido and erections to the next level.....and besides that 1 out of 3 men have erection problems so either everyone on here is 17 yrs old or younger (which I dont doubt) or they just feel they dont want to sign up for it because of what I said. You will see a lot of people posting on semen volumizers because thats more "cool" like "hey look its 2x as much, yeah!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purple PSYKO Tester Thread <<<<
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 05:05 PM
  3. Ready4War caps V2 tester thread...u want to sign up!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 02:38 PM