Is you Coq DIESEL? tester thread V2

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Coq DIESEL Caps, 100 count formula is here!

Im running this tester search similar to the current Ready4War search going on:

Everyone who has used the the current Coq DIESEL caps know the product is great during cycle, Post cycle, for those with for whatever reason have low libido and erection frequency and for "normal" people who want those concrete boners with libido gains. This product differs from Diesel Test in the obvious way this isnt a "test booster," but it can be added to any Non-hormonal stack or with any herbal test booster to take it to the next level. Many will also see an increase in NO pumps in and out of the gym on Coq DIESEL.

Coq DIESEL is unique as it is probably the only herbal libido/erection enhancer sexual health product out that really works as most "male ehancement" products are under dosed or work as just libido boosters.

I bet most people can use this "as needed" 2 caps two hours before "activity" and see great results but for the testers I want them to follow the direction.

The 3 capsule formula has been put to the test in logs at bb.com and AM and some even during cycle and it has always "worked well."

What I am doing is sending out 20-25 capsule samples (5 caps per full serving, last formula was 60 caps/bottle 3 caps per full serving). This will allow for 4-6 day "mini logs" which I feel is enough workouts to evaluate a libido/erection enhancing product that kicks in as fast as Coq DIESEL (usually within 2 hours of the first dose). There is also a thread for the new Ready4War for testers. Dont apply for both. Sorry only to US residents. Also those who sign up should be willing to start their review in the next 10 days, product will start going out to testers tues. the 29th.

This will be posted at AM and BB.com so don’t sign up at both sites or one site for the new Coq DIESEL and one site for the Ready4War caps.

This will be a 5 capsule serving formula but I think capsule for capsule its just as strong as the 3 capsule serving Coq DIESEL currently out, but the most Coq DIESEL I have ever used is one cap pm because on 4 or 5 DTH/day 2 for me is an overkill.

I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last 2 years.

2) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product.

3) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

Please ask any questions you may have about signing up here.

Also, if you sign up, please sign up to do a complete log and to follow the directions of the product. Do not sign up if u plan on stacking this with any stim products or bulk herbs or bulk stims unless you were on those bulk stims before you started the R4W and you stack all your stims with bulk powders. IE dont sign up, get the R4W caps then say you are stacking it with Noxplode.

Coq DIESEL Capsules 100 count​

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
Servings per container: 50

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 72mg 120%

Proprietary Blend: 906mg
Arginine-AKG, Epimedium Sagitattum (Horny Goat Weed), Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea, Choline Bitartrate, Cnidium Monnieri, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Bioperine

Coq DIESEL capsules 100 count formula will be available in Feb (maybe) for most online retailers. You also can get a free 6 capsule sample of the 3 cap serving, 60 count formula at NP with your order by requesting it at check out in the comments box.​

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'd nominate myself, but I already signed up for the R4W thread. I can do whichever. I'd love to try both though, I'm not gonna lie.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Bump^ I'm suprized more people haven't replied to this thread.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I dont have a log posted here, but know a guy who used this on cycle. Really liked what it did for his libido.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
I'd love to try it and log it but I have only been a member here for a little while, not long enough to have logged an effective product. People are prolly scared of those "big loads" because they can create quite a mess. LOL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try it and log it but I have only been a member here for a little while, not long enough to have logged an effective product. People are prolly scared of those "big loads" because they can create quite a mess. LOL
No I was saying there has been huge mega page threads with people going crazy over a product that just makes them have a bigger load

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I will log it also. Have been thinking about trying this anyways. I guess its a win/win then.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id sign up for sure and love to try it but im not in the US, great opportunity though guys.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok I am in. I will give links to logs later. Don't have copy and paste.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice this thread :) I know how you normally like your logs chuck, but for this should it just be short daily updates? I did try a sample of the prior formula, but used them just as 2 caps at a time "pre-action". It would be nice to see how they work taken for a few days in a row. I'm currently at I believe 12 days left on a 1-t/superdrol cycle, but libido has stayed good so far.

Last complete log X-factor / SDNG , am currently logging unsponsored cycle as well as sponsored Somnidren-gh (sleep aid)

Can start as soon as they arrive.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd add this to my current stack chuck if you think I would notice its effects separately from what i'm on.

Current supps:
P-Slin
Diesel Test Hardcore
Diesel Raw Test

Would throwing the Coq in there be a noticible change?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd add this to my current stack chuck if you think I would notice its effects separately from what i'm on.

Current supps:
P-Slin
Diesel Test Hardcore
Diesel Raw Test

Would throwing the Coq in there be a noticible change?
U can add coq diesel to any stack and see a noticible change. For me I use DTH everyday but when I take one or 2 Coq DIESEL at around 4pm.....yeah there is a dif. for about the next 18 hours.

This latest formula seems to give me more of a libido boost than the 3 cap formula

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
U can add coq diesel to any stack and see a noticible change. For me I use DTH everyday but when I take one or 2 Coq DIESEL at around 4pm.....yeah there is a dif. for about the next 18 hours.

This latest formula seems to give me more of a libido boost than the 3 cap formula
I know you've sent me the v2 r4w samples, but if you still need any testers for coq, i'd be more than happy to give you a review.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
I just have to say I love the "****" on the bottle. Simply, genius.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I nominate myself. And actually the sooner I could start the better. Daddy needs a libido!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Cordeen

Weight: 189lbs
Body fat: 12-13% BF
Sex: Male
Body type: Ecto

Previous Logs

Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

Thanks

OOOPS...sorry disregard...I am Canadian..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last 2 years.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69936-incarnate-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/82181-new-log-08-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78385-yellow-neuphoria-gen.html
Found it. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65555-intra-x-cell.html?highlight=intraxcell

2) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product. I can do it by feb 08

3) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above. I nominate my self to try this out.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Chuck-

I guess not too many people are 'getting some' right now. haha.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck-

I guess not too many people are 'getting some' right now. haha.
I think people dont want to sign up for a libido/erection product because they dont want people to think they might have a problem down there. But its not about that. Its about taking your libido and erections to the next level.....and besides that 1 out of 3 men have erection problems so either everyone on here is 17 yrs old or younger (which I dont doubt) or they just feel they dont want to sign up for it because of what I said. You will see a lot of people posting on semen volumizers because thats more "cool" like "hey look its 2x as much, yeah!"

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I think people dont want to sign up for a libido/erection product because they dont want people to think they might have a problem down there. But its not about that. Its about taking your libido and erections to the next level.....and besides that 1 out of 3 men have erection problems so either everyone on here is 17 yrs old or younger (which I dont doubt) or they just feel they dont want to sign up for it because of what I said. You will see a lot of people posting on semen volumizers because thats more "cool" like "hey look its 2x as much, yeah!"
or maybe people just arent up for testing?..it happens

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did apply - but then NP sent me so many samples that I thought I would just do a sample review for them.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Tester List

EasyEJL
Joebo
SupFatHead
Cordeen

djbombsquad
Norwegian

What you guys need to do is email me, thats EMAIL not PM, EMAIL (getdiesel @verizon.net)

your:

shipping address,
your username on AM,
and put "AM Coq DIESEL tester feb 08" as the subject.

When you start the product please post a link to your log on this thread. Follow the directions on the sample.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Thanks Chuck. I'll post a link as soon as I get the Diesel.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes Chuck, as always NP hooks me up with a lot of samples - just not your line, but different ones as well. I received a few samples of COQ because I had seperate orders during the month. I asked for the R4W samples, but they were out I guess.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot, I will start my log as soon as I receive them.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

I'd asked but I was selected once and had a change of plans at the last minute. I don't have any logs other than my real workout logs so I have no points in that department.

My wife and I have determined to get some of our debts down before we buy any other things we want. Come May we will be doing quiet well and DTHC and NOS Ether is first and foremost purchases.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my coq will be entirely diesel after that! And I should have it the next day too which is nice. Go Tampa! :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could pick them up, my office is at MLK + falkenburg :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. I will log according to when I get jiggy in bed hah. Does it increase seaman production?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe next time :) Hoping to see some more NOS Ether logging opps with the new formula. I still have the prior formula at home, I may start that one next week actually, at the start of PCT.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
maybe next time :) Hoping to see some more NOS Ether logging opps with the new formula. I still have the prior formula at home, I may start that one next week actually, at the start of post cycle therapy.
there won't be any new runs of nos ether avail for a while say around april so whatever every retailer has, that's it till then. I'm prob won't do testers on it anyway and if I do imma start on picking testers with proof of purchase of 2 get diesel products in the last 6 months.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats actually a pretty nice way to do it. Figuring out how to select loggers is a pain

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
**** i hope this stuff gets here soon. I have some plans with a few ladies Friday and I'd like to be as diesel as possible if ya know whadda I mean. ;)

Eject

Eject

Awards
**** i hope this stuff gets here soon. I have some plans with a few ladies Friday and I'd like to be as diesel as possible if ya know whadda I mean. ;)
hahaha, wrecked.

Cant wait to try this stuff soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have your air pump and patch kit ready? :D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what state are u in, if u don't get them thurs and u start friday, pop 3 off the top, then go to reg dosing and report back sat. urwelcome in advance.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
what state are u in, if u don't get them thurs and u start friday, pop 3 off the top, then go to reg dosing and report back sat. urwelcome in advance.
NE, so I figured it would take a couple days to get here. Plus we've had about 10-12 inches of snow the last day so thats pry slowing down the mail.

Thanks for the dosing rec.