eh? Plasmajet..

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying Plasmajet by Gaspari for two weeks now and I have gotten nothing from it. I mean it doesn't do anything for me. I don't feel a pump, heat, sweat more, Nothing. I am glad it didn't cost me anything. Anyone out there try it yet?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying Plasmajet by Gaspari for two weeks now and I have gotten nothing from it. I mean it doesn't do anything for me. I don't feel a pump, heat, sweat more, Nothing. I am glad it didn't cost me anything. Anyone out there try it yet?
How did it not cost you anything ?

I was kind of wondering the effectiveness of PlasmaJet too.

WTF Pump'd works pretty well.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
How did it not cost you anything ?

I was kind of wondering the effectiveness of PlasmaJet too.

WTF Pump'd works pretty well.
Friend who owns a supp shop gave it to me to try and give him a what's up. I wouldn't pay what I am hearing they want for it.
I would rather use Raganok or WTF pump'd. at least I feel something with them.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard the same. Although, on some boards where people are "Testing" it, they are raving about it. Of course I don't read in to an 18 year old that compares things to dat der Cell-Tech Hardcore. I would, however, like to try it before I write it off. But make NO mistakes about it - I am not spending that much money on it. Unless you want to throw some this way, Bama! Ha-Ha! Just joking bro.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would no pay anywhere near what they want for this. I don't know if I am a non-responder or it just ain't working. Free was the only price I was willing to risk on it. It's looking like all hype to me.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
im in the middle of my second week, i dont notice a huge difference during my work out but i do stay pumped for a longer period of time afterward. its deff not worth the 80$ they are asking for it but it is a decent product

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I should just take a needle and put it in my vein and pump nitric oxide gas and just get 'the real deal'.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are also taking two anabolics as well, so I don't think you can honestly say how it feels.

im in the middle of my second week, i dont notice a huge difference during my work out but i do stay pumped for a longer period of time afterward. its deff not worth the 80$ they are asking for it but it is a decent product

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you running a big cycle now? Perhaps that is giving you a pump? Just sayin'.

I should really read the whole thread before commenting, I see the others have already addressed this.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
haha ya true, good point haha. i guess it would be quite impossible to say that any of my pump came from the plasma jet

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PA is great! I really wished he posted over here.

I love it when someone gets called out, but starts lashing out personally... just goes to show you.

I'm glad he tests different compounds and calls BS... AWESOME!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
PA is great! I really wished he posted over here.

I love it when someone gets called out, but starts lashing out personally... just goes to show you.

I'm glad he tests different compounds and calls BS... AWESOME!
I've never had a problem with PA personally. I respect his knowledge in the field. It's nice to see that he does not discriminate when it's comes to calling peoples B.S., and there's more than a shovel full in that thread :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a problem with PA personally. I respect his knowledge in the field. It's nice to see that he does not discriminate when it's comes to calling peoples B.S., and there's more than a shovel full in that thread :D
no doubt....im going to avoid saying alot of what I want to say..haha...but that thread is great.

dizi24

Awards
I'm glad someone called out Gaspari. I've really never been impressed with anything in their line. They have a creatine gluconate product, a pretty standard NO product, some kind of combination of 6-oxo and AA with unknown dosing (something doesn't seem right about hiding the dosing of a hormonal product behind a proprietary blend), and a pretty good ATD.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am not a fan of Gascrapi... One of there REPS stated that Noveldex XT is the only thing needed after a M1T/MOHN stack. I argued the facts and he attacked me personally. I mean come on! ATD after a stack like that - WoW!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am not a fan of Gascrapi... One of there REPS stated that Noveldex XT is the only thing needed after a M1T/MOHN stack. I argued the facts and he attacked me personally. I mean come on! ATD after a stack like that - WoW!
a well known rep?..=)...or no...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I felt zero effects from plasmajet and iv been using it 2 weeks or so. What a rip off. Id say more but than people would think Im selling it.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys should give MAN's Blue Print a shot.

Tried a bottle a couple of months ago, and the increased muscle hardness and pumps were very impressive.

Ordered another 2 bottles, but's it's been in Canadian customs for a while...blah.

theweapon611

Awards
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought this product was all hype.

I bought it based on the hype and I'm almost done with it and have noticed nothing.

But then you have the company reps says things like "the pump is so much that you can't move your muscles."

I really wonder wtf is going on.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established

It has been a big disappointment for alot of people including myself.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
two thumbs down for me.