Muscle milk vs. Muscle Milk collegiate
- 01-25-2008, 07:01 AM
- 01-25-2008, 07:21 AM
Collegiate has: less fat, more carbs, more calories, more scoops, more protein. Basically same amount of servings as MM, less flavors.
The good thing about collegiate is you can use two scoops, still get a nice amount of nutrients (280~cals, 20g protein, ~45g carbs) and double your amount of servings.
- 01-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By zacrob23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
- By Colochine in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2010, 12:25 PM
- By tanboy75019 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 36Last Post: 01-26-2009, 10:01 PM
- By BAD_MO_FO in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2004, 07:51 PM
- By phatbody in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:03 AM