"Ultimate Respiratory Cleanse"

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
So I'm browsing through nutra-planet picking what supplements I want to order, and then I come across something called "Ultimate Respiratory Cleanse". Being the pack a day smoker that I am the concept intrigued me, as did the 7 dollar price tag. Therefore I ordered it.

My question is does it even work and is it even worth the effort of taking the pills?

Also is there anything else that is more beneficial to the lungs? I am actually considering buying one of those little nebulizer things so I can have some good oxygen-rich breathing.

Quitting cigarettes is some hard ****, I really wish my stupid 16 year old self didn't take up the habit.

MattMiller

Awards
quitting smoking is probablly the best thing you can do for your lungs. and trust me i know smoking is some hard sh*t to quit, im in the same position as you man. the best thing you can do is use the power of embarrassment find someone that hates that you smoke and then spend a lot of time with that person, eventually you will at the very least cut back on your smoking

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more info on this as well as other supps for the lungs. BTW I quit smoking after 20 years by using Chantix for one month. U should consider it.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I actually tried Chantix as well as the patch. It's been really difficult for me for mainly psychological reasons though as I am surrounded by friends and family who smoke cigarettes who are always willing to be generous and offer me one.

I've actually found that you can use a combination of supplements to ease the withdrawal. Tyrosine and Phenylalanine to boost up and repair the dopamine system of the brain, St. John's Wort is supposed to be effective at re-balancing neurotransmitters and is claimed to ease the withdrawal of drugs, also Reset AD to ease the stress and rebuild the adrenals. I also read off an online article that 5-htp before bed would help too.

Chantix is definitely effective though and I might consider giving it another shot, it goes a step beyond making you not withdrawal by making cigarettes have no effect at all and making them taste like crap and almost make me gag.

Like Mr. Miller said though, maybe I oughta just find myself a non-smoking girlfriend to spend a lot of time with.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
move to cali we will shame u out of your smoking! lol

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Like Mr. Miller said though, maybe I oughta just find myself a non-smoking girlfriend to spend a lot of time with.
That'd do the trick. I was messing around with this one chick that smoked, and besides being a terrible kisser her breath reeked of cigarettes, I had to turn my head and gag, couldn't go any further.