Sesamin Oil & X-factor Question

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you're not suppose to take Omega-3's while on X-factor, but what about Sesamin Oil?

I don't mind stopping my fish oil intake for the period I'm on on X-factor, but do I need to stop my Sesamin Oil too?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I gave it a read. I hope someone can share some more concrete information.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
It all comes down to how much you're taking.

Personally I would keep the sesamin and just make sure to not overdo it in terms of supplementing. Many people like to err on the low side with products like Cissus, Omega-3s, Sesamin, etc. simply because they want to get the most out of their 50 days. The limitations on X Factor and diet and slowly becoming more lenient and many have reported great feedback from the product even while supplementing with Fish oils.

Cissus is another debatable supplement however there is currently a product which contains both AA and Cissus and seems to get a lot of great feedback.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all comes down to how much you're taking.

Personally I would keep the sesamin and just make sure to not overdo it in terms of supplementing. Many people like to err on the low side with products like Cissus, Omega-3s, Sesamin, etc. simply because they want to get the most out of their 50 days. The limitations on X Factor and diet and slowly becoming more lenient and many have reported great feedback from the product even while supplementing with Fish oils.

Cissus is another debatable supplement however there is currently a product which contains both AA and Cissus and seems to get a lot of great feedback.
Thanks for the feedback. I take the prescribed dosage of 1.25ml following meals, 3 x's daily. Sometimes I'll take it 4x's, it's uncommon, but it happens.

Maybe I'll just keep my Fish Oil dosage at a minimum dose following 3 meals daily like my Sesamin

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SesaThin's positive effects start at just 500mg/day (anti-O, liver and lipid protection), so you can still use it at a reduced dose and still reap some of the rewards.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
SesaThin's positive effects start at just 500mg/day (anti-O, liver and lipid protection), so you can still use it at a reduced dose and still reap some of the rewards.
Heard good things about SesaThin... Thanks for the recommendation, Rodja

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you're not suppose to take Omega-3's while on X-factor, but what about Sesamin Oil?

I don't mind stopping my fish oil intake for the period I'm on on X-factor, but do I need to stop my Sesamin Oil too?
Sesame lignans/Sesamin directly inhibit arachidonic acid. More specifically, the lignans from sesame inhibit the expression of an enzyme known as delta-5 desaturase. This enzyme causes dietary fats to be converted into arachidonic acid, a precursor to the toxic inflammatory factors prostaglandin E2 and leukotriene B4. Furthermore, sesame lignans also multiply levels of useful DGLA (di-homogamma linolenic acid). DGLA is the precursor to prostaglandin E1 that, amongst others, suppresses inflammatory conditions. Supplementation with GLA (gamma linolenic acid), for instance through borage oil, also increases levels of DGLA and prostaglandin E1. As I cannot say how much sesamin/sesame lignans or GLA oil is "compatible" with arachidonic acid, I would entirely avoid sesame lignans (and GLA) during arachidonic acid supplementation. Your call!

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heard good things about SesaThin... Thanks for the recommendation, Rodja
I'm using 1250mg SesaThin Softgels (1/2 dosing) during bulking. Just don't dose around workouts and you should be good