Methyl 1D vs. Methyl mastervol V2

TRSfour20

Awards
has anyone cycled both of LG's methyl 1D and Methyl Mastervol V2 or know if one is more anabolic than the other?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go check out LG's forum... You answer will be there.

I will, however, tell you that MV2 is more anabolic than M1D... but it would be a good stack.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Head over to our forum here. There are write-ups for M1D and MMv2. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Just so that you know (and everyone else), the component in liquid masterdrol is DHEA minus the double bond that is esterified.

Regular DHEA offers no anabolic activity, so I find it hard to believe this new version does.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so that you know (and everyone else), the component in liquid masterdrol is DHEA minus the double bond that is esterified.

Regular DHEA offers no anabolic activity, so I find it hard to believe this new version does.
Well MMv2 converts to DHT in the body, weve had plent of awesome feedback on it and im sure ud be pleasantly surprised if you ran it as well as M1D!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
How bad would M1D be on shutdown/suppression? Like, is a SERM based pct necessary or would an over-the-counter AI (excluding ATD) be sufficient, if anything need be used at all.. ?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How bad would M1D be on shutdown/suppression? Like, is a SERM based post cycle therapy necessary or would an over-the-counter AI (excluding ATD) be sufficient, if anything need be used at all.. ?
There is an estrogen control complex in M1D. The recommended PCT for the stack of M1D and MMV2 is Formadrol.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
There is an estrogen control complex in M1D. The recommended post cycle therapy for the stack of M1D and MMV2 is Formadrol.
I know that is what's suggested, but what do you think personally? If you were doing this, how would you do your pct?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I would personally keep a SERM on hand, not because it is needed but because that is a safe precaution with any hormonal supplement. Would I personally use a SERM for M1D? Yes, but only because I like to play it safe.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would personally keep a SERM on hand, not because it is needed but because that is a safe precaution with any hormonal supplement. Would I personally use a SERM for M1D? Yes, but only because I like to play it safe.
Ozarka, It is always safe to use a SERM. Do you really need one? Depends on you really. I think you could probably gauge exactly what you need for PCT with proper blood work. Then you could make the decision on going OTC for pct. It is really up to you. Hope that helps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very solid posts above. I think ull find that the shutdown wont be as bad as people may think. Will you be shutdown? Yes im sure, will it be like SD or halo or anything of that matter? No way. BUT a serm is ALWAYS a good thing to have on hand with any hormonal cycle as said above!

As far as PCT goes, you could use Formadrol ( of course ) Advanced PCT, Rebound Reloaded, Hyperdrolx2. Numerous things can be used.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i plan on taking this soon, along with a friend of mine. do you think diesel test hardcore would be an adequate pct?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i plan on taking this soon, along with a friend of mine. do you think diesel test hardcore would be an adequate post cycle therapy?

While i dont recomend just taking that, its better then nothing. Even if you get some bulk trione from Nutra thats better then just DTH alone. While DTH is an awesome test booster im unsure if it would be potent enough on its own.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im probably going to have a serm on hand for myself, toremifen preferably, but my friend is cheap and doesnt want to take trione because it made him break out, and hes really stubborn. if i can't talk him out of it, or into forking the cash for a proper pct, id like to make sure he gets the next best thing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im probably going to have a serm on hand for myself, toremifen preferably, but my friend is cheap and doesnt want to take trione because it made him break out, and hes really stubborn. if i can't talk him out of it, or into forking the cash for a proper post cycle therapy, id like to make sure he gets the next best thing.

Some people when it comes to there bodies just have no idea what they are doing BUT if that is all he will take its definately better then nothing my friend! Glad to see you are going to go the wise route though! Lets us know how it goes and so forth! PM me or ask away if you have any further questions!