Jungle Warfare + Restore + Beer?

Mass Hole

Awards
Hi guys, I was wondering what type of negative effects may be in store for me if I consume Beer while running JW+ Restore.

As stated in my earlier thread, I'm in an endless " Bulk" phase, meaning, I don't care how much weight I put on, I'm looking for MASS.

Thanks for any replies in advance and Cheers! (raising beer mug with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale )

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. Is the beer your source for carbs ?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I...uh....you got me. I guess only if it's guiness. SO do you want to look like Jay Cutler or John Goodman?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I...uh....you got me. I guess only if it's guiness. SO do you want to look like Jay Cutler or John Goodman?
Guiness ? I was under the impression that the darker the alcohol, the more anabolic activity it provides. Hence why 'real men drink dark beer'.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
If you want to look like John Goodman, you best be drinking some White Russians!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
what kind of beer do you drink? better not be miller lite....

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I was wondering what type of negative effects may be in store for me if I consume Beer while running JW+ Restore.

As stated in my earlier thread, I'm in an endless " Bulk" phase, meaning, I don't care how much weight I put on, I'm looking for MASS.

Thanks for any replies in advance and Cheers! (raising beer mug with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale )
the stack is incomplete until you add some weed to that stack

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
john goodman has a real man body... a hairy beer gut full of chicken wings

Mass Hole

Awards
Well I do have a preferrence toward the stouts. Not alot of choices in Central Montana. I'm going to be brewing some of my own in a couple of weeks. But in all seriousness, is it safe to take the sups along with haveing a few beers once a week? And no, I'm not looking to become a fat bastard like John Goodman. It's just that there is no way I'm going to cut , so may as well put on as much bulk as possible (5' 9" 257 lbs) I love to do dead lifts, bent over rows, close grip bench, and dumbell bench (120 lbs) Not too keen on the cardio.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
When i rad JW my 2nd time i gave myself one cheat night every other week. I would have a few beers and it didnt harm me. The first time i ran JW i didnt drink at all and it was a nice break. I dont think having a few every now and then would hurt.

Mass Hole

Awards
I just don't want to overload the old liver. I can live without the beer during the cycle, but it would be nice once in a while to have a couple.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No having alcohol, esp. beer isn't going to cause any insane trauma.

My friend who is pretty wreckless got shltfaced with me many weekends for several days in a row while he was on Phera-Plex for 10 weeks and is still alive, lol.

No im not joking, Phera for 10 weeks, you read that right.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
One of my best friends had serious problems a few years back when M1t was still around. He decided he was going to start lifting weights. Instead of purchasing Protein, Food, Creatine, a Fishoil and Multi he buys M1T. This was while he was at college god knows how many mg's he took but he was drinking every single night, had no support supplements. Next thing i knew his parents brought him home. He was suffering serious liver issues. Thank god everything worked out for him but he missed a semister of school. Its definatly important to understand how harsh some compounds can be on your body.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand poeples who drink and wanne be bodybuilder ... lol... anyway

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I agree with that. If it isn't that important to you anyway...why run any risk. Save the beer till after. It can't hurt.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
A couple beers on the weekend won't kill anyone. Just use some common sense and practice moderation.