Hair growth! :(

SpyderThree

Awards
I'm new to the idea of PH's and things of the such and was thinking about trying Jungle Warfare. My problem has to do with the possible growth of hair. I'm a very hairy 24 year old and have paid big money to a laser clinic to zap the hair off my back and I'm almost done. My warranty says I void the contact if I take testostorone or hormones/steroids. What options or stacks are there that would not effect Hair Growth?
or is it even an option...

Thanks,

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the idea of PH's and things of the such and was thinking about trying Jungle Warfare. My problem has to do with the possible growth of hair. I'm a very hairy 24 year old and have paid big money to a laser clinic to zap the hair off my back and I'm almost done. My warranty says I void the contact if I take testostorone or hormones/steroids. What options or stacks are there that would not effect Hair Growth?
or is it even an option...

Thanks,
I wouldn't go with Jungle Warfare if I were you, just to be safe. Get some X-Factor or a good Creatine instead.

SpyderThree

Awards
Thanks for the X factor idea. Does any one know if JW would cause hair growth? from what I understand it just makes your test receptors more sensitive. Would that be for hair and voice as well? I have been working out for a fairly hard sense oct 07 and just havn't seen much in the way of gains in strenth, added a little size but I want a way to step it up.